rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which do you think is the best city of Europe to live?

I suggest Berlin.Why?--> http://hackthesystem.com/blog/7-reasons-...lin-today/

Kiev if you can afford it.

I personally can't stand Berlin.

Hi, I lived in Berlin and know the city pretty well. I would give Berlin a maximum rating of 6/10 for a single guy. As for the points mentioned in this misleading article in the OP:

1) Incredibly cheap cost of living for a European capital: Calling it "incredibly cheap" is exaggerating. Maybe it was 10 years ago but ask anyone who's been living there recently and you'll hear something different.

Yes, you can live "incredibly" cheaply if you live in a dingy room with a single layer of mattress on the outskirts of Neuköln with hipster artist roommates who have eccentric habits and who only shop at Lidls or Aldi for food. If you want a room sublet near the centre, especially in the "happening" Friedrichshain, you'll pay premium rates and have to pass "mini-interviews" to beat the other potential tenants to the punch.

Long-term leases for a place of your own require German paperwork, proof of local income, and previous rent history / references from (preferably) German landords and are not exactly cheap either...especially the ones with good logistics.

Food, alcohol, and other costs are cheap...IF you compared them to only Western European capitals. I can count on my fingers & toes many other Eastern European capitals that are cheaper than Berlin and probably could have better women: Warsaw, Prague, Bratislava, Vilnius, Riga, Tallinn, Zagreb, Kiev, and Budapest...If you factor in 2nd tier cities then the list gets longer.

2) Berlin has an amazing startup culture: Unless you are an internet entrepreneur, this is a MAJOR negative. Tech start-ups attract largely men and the few females that work in the sector are the nerdy, wierd types that most of the forum members would not consider. This worsens the "already bad" sausage fest that Berlin is famous for.

However, if you ARE an internet entrepreneur, I would go to Tallinn where the cost of living is 29% cheaper overall and the same amount of start-up money can go a lot farther. Estonia is a mini tech-hub in the Baltics that is overlooked (Skype had origins there). The government has made it very easy for start-ups. You can set up a business on-line at the click of a mouse and all the paperwork can be done via Internet. This is compared to the notorious German regulations and unflexible beaurocracy...the German tax system is so COMPLEX that 60%+ of ALL tax literature published in the world is in German. Estonia also has one of the most advanced internet infrastructures in the world and a highly-qualified workforce willing to work for significantly below German salary. Tallinn also probably beats Berlin by a mile in the female department...

3) Incredible music scene and nightlife: Berlin nightlife is popping but a lot of the joints (especially the ones mentioned in the article) are played out and are filled with sausage, homosexuals, druggies, hipsters, and backpackers. The local joints that have decent ratios now have strict door control and will probably deny you entrance if they hear you speaking English or are unaccompanied by a woman. However, if you get into the right social circles in Berlin as a long-term resident, you can gain access to some good parties with pretty women. This takes time & effort since most residents who are accomplished have major shields up against new-comers who they regard as amateurs and wannabes. Nonetheless, the diversity of the music scene and the vitality of the nightlife in Berlin are world-class.

4) Beautiful nature, lakes, canals, and parks: Can't argue with that. Plus the city is flat and the open layout makes it very easy to travel on bicycle. All the green spaces are very accessible and well integrated into the city.

5) The awesome history, abandoned buildings, and street art (and relaxed police): Again can't argue with this one. I was there for studying and researching so I had a good time in Berlin. But now my priorities are vastly different so I feel that I can't duplicate my enjoyment in Berlin if I ever returned there.

6) Berlin’s central location makes it easy to travel around Europe: Berlin gets a big plus. With the train you can get away from the city fast and easily.

7) The amazing, delicious döner kebabs: I wouldn't eat these things regularly unless you absolutely had to. They are essentially stuffed with fatty processed meat laden with sodium. You'll be thirsty for water due to the salt content. (they even salt some of the vegetable fillings) If you add the white bread and the heavy sauces, it's very calorie heavy. Eating these types of food in Berlin is very easy since you can find shops in just about every corner and subway stop...Another reason why Berlin women tend to be on the heavier side.

I don't know...what is the best city in Europe to live in?? I'll be trying out Wroclaw or Warsaw next time. Most likely Wroclaw.

Berlin is mostly hype.

The best place to live in Europe is wherever beautiful women dig your look, where you can flex your earning power, and where you feel good with your surroundings and can stay healthy.

Example: Finland may be a great place for easy women, but will you stay healthy when it's dark, cold, and miserable for 6 months every year?

Another example: Southern Portugal has some of the best weather in Europe, it's easy to feel comfortable there, but beautiful women are like unicorns in that region.

I also think it's a lost cause to constantly look for cheaper, more provincial cities that no one's ever heard of, hoping it has pussy falling from the sky there.

That's what mongers do, and those guys are never happy, constantly complaining about some place being ruined.

The better way is to just plant your flag some place that meets the criteria above, put down your roots, and build up something great, which can then be used as a launching base for near-by travels. Although these days, I actually thinking planting flags in two countries that complement each other is the ideal.

Quote: (05-16-2013 11:26 AM)endersgame Wrote:  

The better way is to just plant your flag some place that meets the criteria above, put down your roots, and build up something great, which can then be used as a launching base for near-by travels. Although these days, I actually thinking planting flags in two countries that complement each other is the ideal.

Me too.

If You Could Choose Two Cities To Live During The Year, Which Two Would You Pick?

That German capital is the number one destination where north american SWPL like to flock to. What a great city for boring cliches such as fake abandoned buildings, dull graffitis and an illusion of being somewhere that matters. As for the travel opportunities, it isn't THAT good. The trains are rather expensive, and you'd find cheaper flights from London or Frankfurt anyways. Probably the best thing about the place are the young females tourists and expats on missions to explore their sexuality in this strange hip and cool land. I would recommend it to skinny jeans wearing friends in williamsburg, but most forum members here are looking to escape this western culture.

Quote: (05-16-2013 11:33 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (05-16-2013 11:26 AM)endersgame Wrote:  

Me too.

If You Could Choose Two Cities To Live During The Year, Which Two Would You Pick?

I think the choice is obvious.

One city where the women blow you...(away).

Another city where the weather and scenery blow you away.

You have to make both places your home though. Otherwise, you'll feel displaced and rootless, hopping between two different countries, neither of which are your own.

Throw in family you have to go see in yet another place, and that's a lot of flying.

That's why I envy Greek or Italian guys whose home towns are in some nice little village in Sardinia or Crete.

They can just take their girl to go visit family, and they're already in that great scenic spot where they can enjoy the food and easy life for a while.

I have always liked Vienna.

It has everything I need within a quick train or drive on the autobahn.

Skiing. Culture (museums, opera, galleries), Universities.

Location is good too, just a tram away from Bratislava. Quick hop to Czech (Brno), Krakow, Budapest, former Yugoslavia.

The city itself is unreal clean and well laid out.

Bars are everywhere, stay open late as they want, smoking inside, cheap and amazing beer. Lots of cultural tourists in the summer (read: Young romantic females).

I know a guy who set up shop with the Vienna - Bratislava two flag strategy.

Lives in Vienna, attends the opera, and enjoys the amenities of a world class city.

Set up a company in Bratislava and hired 10 girls as his employees -- all of whom he drinks and parties with.

Good life, and profitable too.

Vienna - Bratislava combination sounds awesome. Only an hour drive away.

I'd like to keep Montreal in the rotation since it's such a wonderful city in N.America but that would be stretching it with the distance.

Wroclaw - Bratislava - Vienna are places where I can see myself having great times in!

The Montrealer -

When you have the time, can you update one of the Montreal Data Sheets on here?

@ thegmanifesto: Sure! I am thinking of starting a new Montreal thread for the coming Summer which includes keys to cracking the French-Canadian girls and also a series of RVF meetups for July & August!

Quote: (05-16-2013 08:45 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Kiev if you can afford it.

I'm debating if I should try a third trip to Kiev. Honestly aside from the women, there is not much else there and yes it can be expensive to live there with a decent standard that many women expect.

I don't know, I think it's a stupid question to be honest.
Kind of ignorant.
There is no "best" city in europe.
Every city has it's own charme.
And every guy has his different needs and has a different opinion on what is good or bad.
Some will say Berlin, others will say Barcelona and so on, and so on.
You just have to find your own place.

I think Geneva is one of the coolest cities in Europe, although maybe the most expensive as well

South of France, north of Italy, Spain. Good food, good weather, good girls. I think Spain can be the best because it's cheaper and the weather is better, but it depends your expectations.

How about Lisbon in Portugal? I keep hearing, reading only positives about this city. Major European capital, cheap cost of living, great weather, great food and wine, nice beaches nearby, good entertainment, lots of Brasilian girls that live/work there. I realize the quality of the local talent is not the best.

Has anyone taken a hot girl from EE/Asia/SA to live in a first world environment like say Libson in Portugal or Valencia, Sevilla in Spain to enjoy great weather, good beaches, great food, cheap cost of living and having a sweet and feminine girl with you? That'd be something I'd be interested in doing in some sort of mini relationships.

Portugal is a beautiful country with great weather. It has so much to offer apart from women. The women aren't the greatest especially compared with EE. However, there are many attractive and petite women that make great LTR. They are conservative and single night lays are very difficult to come by. Social circle is very important. It iis true brazilians come to work and study but that trend is actually reversing now.

Best City would depend on what you like to do. I am sure Kiev has nice women but is there anything to do besides that!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (05-16-2013 03:55 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

How about Lisbon in Portugal? I keep hearing, reading only positives about this city. Major European capital, cheap cost of living, great weather, great food and wine, nice beaches nearby, good entertainment, lots of Brasilian girls that live/work there. I realize the quality of the local talent is not the best.

Has anyone taken a hot girl from EE/Asia/SA to live in a first world environment like say Libson in Portugal or Valencia, Sevilla in Spain to enjoy great weather, good beaches, great food, cheap cost of living and having a sweet and feminine girl with you? That'd be something I'd be interested in doing in some sort of mini relationships.

I have never been to Lisbon but I've had good reviews from my portuguese friends and the country is definitely the cheapest in western europe. In terms of chicks, you can find black women from the former portuguese colony (cap verde, angola, mozambic) and there are a lot of people from Ukraine and Romania too over there.

Ukrainian girls are by far some of the hottest and friendliest women in the world, so I'd definitely say Kiev. But if you're after making a lot of money, then Berlin is the place to be.

Quote: (05-16-2013 12:08 PM)endersgame Wrote:  

I know a guy who set up shop with the Vienna - Bratislava two flag strategy.

Lives in Vienna, attends the opera, and enjoys the amenities of a world class city.

Set up a company in Bratislava and hired 10 girls as his employees -- all of whom he drinks and parties with.

Good life, and profitable too.

I think this guy "endersgame" is a part Troll. He PM'ed me saying that he is a Korean-American (his profile says that he's a white dude from Canada) and wanted to swap info on Europe based on my Asian-Swedish posts.

So I wrote him saying that I was interested in Slovakia and he goes on about his Singaporean friend living in London who only dates hot Slovak women EXCLUSIVELY (...via Couchsurfing). He mentioned besides that, he doesn't know much about Slovakia at all.

Something about Slovakia is mentioned again in this thread then he replies above that he also knows a friend who set up a business in Bratislava (while living in Vienna) and hired 10 WOMEN...ALL OF WHOM he parties and drinks with...Shortly after, he PM's me again asking for my "outside" contact info. I wanted to test this guy so I sent him my Facebook profile to see if he'll show his face. Never replies back...

"endersgame" did write some good posts but I sense something fishy with this guy.

Minsk and Nice.

I'd start a business in one of Moscow / Kiev / Minsk and hire women and then have an apartment in Nice where I'd come with whichever girl was my favourite at the time for a couple weeks at a time to chill. If you had an apartment in Nice you would never ever be short of Slavic female company. In fact you'd be inundated with requests from women wanting to visit.

I'm going to go to an estate agent today to see what small studios go for in Nice and I will report back.

Good pt. about having two cities to set up shop in. If I could do that in Europe with tons of cash flow, it would likely be Madrid and Wroclaw.

1) Madrid - The direct flights back to my hometown in TX to see old friends/family are in abundance. There are also frequent flights from Madrid to I believe Sao Paulo too in case I want to head out there to Brazil for fun weeks. I thoroughly enjoyed the vibes of Madrid, the food, the women, nightlife, and Spanish speaking culture, which would do well for my personal studies & development. The proximity to a cheap bus ride or trains to other places in Spain like Valencia, Sevilla, Granada, etc are also a major plus for my travel needs.

2) Wroclaw - I don't believe there are direct flights from Madrid to Wroclaw via Easyjet/Ryanair but rather Poznan. Anyhow, this was my favorite city in Poland I could spend my October, November, April, and May in..perhaps even June. Proximity to other Polish cities I can visit as I definitely enjoyed the local vibe and women for most part.

Not sure I would want to have property next to a beach as I can always spend a weekend visiting a Valencia or Lisbon if need be.