rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The why is she with him thread

Recently Ive been seeing so many hot women with the ugliest or beta dudes so I had to post some of them on here. It always makes me think when I see this combination why is she with him and I can tell you most of the time its not because the guy is rich and drives a ferrari or has some kind of celebrity status

[Image: 8689496561_92ba816e23.jpg]

Quote: (05-13-2013 12:59 PM)AlphaEnchantment Wrote:  

Recently Ive been seeing so many hot women with the ugliest or beta dudes so I had to post some of them on here. It always makes me think when I see this combination why is she with him and I can tell you most of the time its not because the guy is rich and drives a ferrari or has some kind of celebrity status

maybe he sent her a dick pic[Image: angel.gif]. but seriously i had the same mindset, so what i usually do nowadays.
First confirm that the two are seeing each other, this is easy because most guys will brag if they are dating above there league.
Then is to try strike a conversation with the guy, and try to figure out how know each other? how they first met?.(maybe the go to the same gym, salsa club,).
An average guy has to be doing something write if he has been able to bang her.

Quote: (05-13-2013 12:59 PM)AlphaEnchantment Wrote:  

I fail to see what's shocking about this couple. She's definitely very cute, but not a headturning bombshell. He's maybe a couple of points below her, but if he's got game or status that can easily put him at or even above her level.

He just looks a little off because of the hipster/gay hair and outfit and goofy smile. A better haircut and a custom suit and there'd be nothing here worth a second glance.

How do you know these dudes are beta? Just from their pics? This dude may have a lot going for him. This seems like a classic case of haterism to me. He's obviously doing something right. Are you swooping girls that look like this?

Quote: (05-13-2013 03:56 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

How do you know these dudes are beta? Just from their pics? This dude may have a lot going for him. This seems like a classic case of haterism to me.
Like money

Yep, could be. And he earned that money, in turn, earning himself the right to bang hot women.

I have absolutely no idea why these two are together.

[Image: Famous-bodybuilder-Jay-Cutler-hoverhand.jpg]

You guys are gonna have a field day with this site...

http://hotchickswithdouchebags.com/

Quote: (05-13-2013 04:08 PM)TheBlackNarwhal Wrote:  

I doubt he's ever taken any body building supplements.

He's all natural.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

In reality bodybuilders rarely take the supplements they advertise for, they just pose for the magazines because they're broke as shit.

Kind of a silly thread to have on this forum.

If the answer isn't obvious as to why a girl with a guy, the reason boils down to game.

This sounds like a girl wrote this thread.. [Image: troll.gif]

Quote: (05-13-2013 04:13 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

you know he is not doing the hoover hand, his bi and triceps are just too swole.[Image: dodgy.gif]
does he even lift[Image: angry.gif]

Quote: (05-13-2013 04:13 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Nope, just a healthy high protein diet. We could all have delts the size of a human head if we did the same.

I don't see anything wrong the that guy's looks in the first pic. I don't see him as ugly. He's smiling, which causes his eyes to scrunch up. He could probably go with a more conventional haircut, but I don't see how they're mismatched.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (05-13-2013 04:48 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I don't see anything wrong the that guy's looks in the first pic. I don't see him as ugly. He's smiling, which causes his eyes to scrunch up. He could probably go with a more conventional haircut, but I don't see how they're mismatched.

I thought the shirt was a little too loud, other than that I don't see the problem.

if you're an ugly dude an you're consistently banging hot broads. i applaud you. this post is a farce.

This thread is terrible.

When I see a goofy looking guy with a hot chick, these are the only two thoughts in my head:

1) Nice job. I wonder what he has built for himself (game, money, fame, charm, etc.) that allows him to pull like this.

2) I wonder if he has to put up with a ton of shit to hang onto a girl of that caliber

Hating on "ugly" guys who get good looking women is a waste of your mental energy. Even worse, it shows insecurity and a lack of abundance mentality.

This goes double for hating on a guy for being a "douchebag" if he has muscles and pulls chicks. The guy put a lot of work into his body, and is exploiting a niche that is getting him more play than you. It's a hell of a lot easier to snark on people through the internet than it is to be a "douchebag" who spends 15 hours per week at the gym, along with time shopping for stylish clothes, tanning, etc.

It's not a look I would choose personally, but I recognize the game being played.

Yeah, this thread is counterintuitive to this forum.

[Image: 7NivMNN.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I was hoping for a rational discussion in order to learn from others. But I guess it would be hard to find out how certain guys pulled their women.

Quote: (05-13-2013 05:53 PM)IntrovertSuccess Wrote:  

I was hoping for a rational discussion in order to learn from others. But I guess it would be hard to find out how certain guys pulled their women.

I think a "How did he pull her?" Thread would be more complimentary to this forum rather than a "Why is she with him thread."

[Image: huh.gif][Image: huh.gif][Image: huh.gif]

[Image: 110823song-cyrus1.jpg]

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

"Why is she with him?"

Because he has more game than you.

I don't hate on ugly guys with beautiful girls - I applaud them for their probably very good game.

I do, however, find it mind boggling when i see a really nerdy looking guy with no style (see: Mark Zuckerberg) and beta body language with a hot girl. That I don't get. But i usually assume he has a lot of money, or he is very good at being a beta provider, and that he is probably living a very sub-par sex life.

Oh, cool - another thread to hate on guys who "get it" (or at least got it) rather than focus on figuring it out for ourselves...

This ought to be productive in the greater scheme of life.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling