rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

www.idatedthatdouche.com

www.idatedthatdouche.com

Well well, I'm sure one of the RVF members is on here...still looking through to find one about me haha.

http://www.idatedthatdouche.com

www.idatedthatdouche.com

Here's an excerpt:

"Have we trained them this way? I saw an Internet meme that said "The way to keep a man happy is to keep his stomach full and his testicles empty." If this is true, no thank you. I can just get a FWB and not have to feed his ass."

Wow. This explains the attitude of American women in 3 words: Train, Not and FWB.

They 'train' us? They will 'not' cook a damn meal? And if we ask, well then they'll just have 'FWB'.

SMH

www.idatedthatdouche.com

Theres another site like this and I am not going to mention its name. This kind of stuff irritates the fuck out of me and paints a bad picture towards dudes just because a girl didn't get her way in a situation.

The other shitty thing about these kind of sites (I did not check the one you posted) is that a girl gets called out and a bunch of other girls jump to her defense. A dude gets called out and the girls AND dudes jump all over him.

Fuck these sites, I won't give them traffic.

www.idatedthatdouche.com

I think they are great because it shows me what I can and maybe should get away with.

The only way I can recreate bad-boy behaviour is by spinning plates and by being busy with my projects.

Other than that it comes naturally to me to be kind and considerate. We all know how that works out.

www.idatedthatdouche.com

Quote: (05-13-2013 12:14 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

Here's an excerpt:

"Have we trained them this way? I saw an Internet meme that said "The way to keep a man happy is to keep his stomach full and his testicles empty." If this is true, no thank you. I can just get a FWB and not have to feed his ass."

Wow. This explains the attitude of American women in 3 words: Train, Not and FWB.

They 'train' us? They will 'not' cook a damn meal? And if we ask, well then they'll just have 'FWB'.

SMH

Its not only american women. I have heard girls openly talk about training their boyfriends, as if they were talking about a dog shitting on the carpet. I get the impression they see their men more as a work in progress rather than actually appreciating them for what they are. Like we are just tools for them to be used for a certain purpose. And then they have the audacity to complain about men objectifying women. Seriously the more I realize how they really operate the less I want to have to do with them.

www.idatedthatdouche.com

Quote: (05-13-2013 12:09 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

Well well, I'm sure one of the RVF members is on here...still looking through to find one about me haha.

http://www.idatedthatdouche.com

Wow, that was like looking into the kaleidoscopic recesses of the hamster ur-brain.

www.idatedthatdouche.com

This is a manual for fucking bitches and getting rid of them.

I wish I could send them a proverbial beer.

WIA

www.idatedthatdouche.com

SPIN HAMSTER SPIN

I was with this douche for 3 1/2 yrs we have a beautiful daughter together. The events that led to the break up are as follows- I was being very flirty with an old co worker, he had told me to stop talking to him basically he told me to either pick him or the coworker. I had stopped talking to him for a little but then continued to talk to him, still very flirty. I didn't want to be with this guy so not sure why I continued to speak with him. Anyway, the douche found out and broke up with me and says I cheated on him.. May I add we had never physically hung out. But then only three days later the douche started seeing someone else (my best friend from HS). I feel pretty lost cause he sits there and tells me I'm so deceitful but yet it took him only three days to have a new girlfriend. I never wanted this - I want my family together because only 6 months before these events we were planning our wedding, buying a home, and were honestly truly happy.
So I guess what I need advice on is do I just let him go and move on or do I fight for the one I love most? How do you let go of something that you don't want to let go of?

Signed,

Innocent Flirt

www.idatedthatdouche.com

" I remember standing up, saying "You're cute", forking over my digits, and leaving cradling my mostly empty tequila bottle like an infant. GREAT first impression. I already knew it was a red flag that he wanted to see me again after that, but I figured what the hell. I just assumed I was adorable drunk. "

http://www.idatedthatdouche.com/2013/04/...ouche.html

www.idatedthatdouche.com

Quote: (05-13-2013 11:19 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

" I remember standing up, saying "You're cute", forking over my digits, and leaving cradling my mostly empty tequila bottle like an infant. GREAT first impression. I already knew it was a red flag that he wanted to see me again after that, but I figured what the hell. I just assumed I was adorable drunk. "

http://www.idatedthatdouche.com/2013/04/...ouche.html

I made it as far as her seeing the sweetest alcoholic ever, T-Rex Arms Guy and Drunken Hobbit man... wtf? If she looked in the mirror she'd recognize the brutal, unfiltered truth: she's a fucking douche.

Which would be fine if she was hot. But hot chicks don't complain this much about their sex lives on random sites.

www.idatedthatdouche.com

My goal is to get on this site.

www.idatedthatdouche.com

Quote: (05-14-2013 07:45 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

My goal is to get on this site.
No pictures? How can you find out? Search by zip?