rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are all russian nightclubs like this?

this video blog is meant to kill stereotypes about russia but unfortunately in some of his videos he reinforces them. but its interesting.

i can see how wingmen are important for a foreigner in crowded nightclub like this. but i must say the DJ girl is not that hot but she dresses well.

"DJ girl is not that hot" - judging by that statement, and the phrasing of your English, you are clearly not from the Anglosphere.

That girl would be considered a solid 9 anywhere round these parts. But after seeing some of the other women in that club, she's only average by comparison.

Fuck, I hate living in London. Soon I shall escape, soon...

i'm actually from DC like roosh. and yes around here she would be considered a 7.5-8.

its funny because i have been posting photos and videos of different types of slavic women and guys here keep telling me by FSU standards that the women whom i thought were 7's and 8's are actually rated much lower based on FSU standards based on comments.

and the DJ girl who i feel is a sharp dresser but very average looking is in your eyes a 9. well..i guess by UK standards she's 9. You see, we all learn something everyday. and guess the reality is USA and Uk both have low beauty standards.

You know what gets me about Russians? How are the dudes so ugly and mediocre looking but the women hot. You would think the genetic gifts would be spread evenly amongst everyone. I don't understand what's going on here.

Quote: (05-12-2013 06:25 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

You know what gets me about Russians? How are the dudes so ugly and mediocre looking but the women hot. You would think the genetic gifts would be spread evenly amongst everyone. I don't understand what's going on here.

Testosterone is a helluva drug!

yeah i agree. the gene pool is all screwed up. it is very noticeable.

women get the beautiful genes. natural beauty combined with makeup and sexy wardrobes.

and the majority of the men carry the ugly genes. and the fact that they're mal nutritioned and love to drink makes them even uglier. real talk! guys like this guy below are players back in their little towns. it boggles the mind.

[Image: XssglUdJkjs.jpg]

this is another perfect example.

[Image: OvkmhsOnXp8_zps6ecb048b.jpg]

but the truth is...many of these girls would prefer their men to be honest. but many of them also want something better and refuse to deal with their men.

so its interesting to see how awkward it all is. i find that different parts of ukraine & russia have a different mentality when it comes to the women and the type of men they prefer. and figuring it out somtimes gives me a headache because all women are uniquely different.

one ukraine girl confessed to me that Ukraine and russian guys are usually not circumcised and that she would rather have sex with american men because we are.

so these factors give me incentive to continue to lift weights, dress well, and improve myself. Because i know that the women there will appreciate a quality man with quality looks in comparison to a mal-nuntrioned, ugly, skinny, alchoholic man who are abusive and whom cheat.

Quote: (05-12-2013 08:32 PM)hayesbrandon30 Wrote:  

[Image: XssglUdJkjs.jpg]

[Image: attachment.jpg12052]   

This is a really quick and shitty (or amazing?) photoshop job, but you can see if it weren't for the brow ridge, 5 o'clock shadow, and prominent chin, put a wig on him and he isn't too much different from a standard russian girl.

Blame it on the T.

yeah i agree. the gene pool is all screwed up. it is very noticeable.

women get the beautiful genes. natural beauty combined with makeup and sexy wardrobes.

and the majority of the men carry the ugly genes. and the fact that they're mal nutritioned and love to drink makes them even uglier. real talk! guys like this guy below are players back in their little towns. it boggles the mind.

this is another perfect example.

but the truth is...many of these girls would prefer their men to be honest. but many of them also want something better and refuse to deal with their men.

so its interesting to see how awkward it all is. i find that different parts of ukraine & russia have a different mentality when it comes to the women and the type of men they prefer. and figuring it out somtimes gives me a headache because all women are uniquely different.

one ukraine girl confessed to me that Ukraine and russian guys are usually not circumcised and that she would rather have sex with american men because we are.

so these factors give me incentive to continue to lift weights, dress well, and improve myself. Because i know that the women there will appreciate a quality man with quality looks in comparison to a mal-nuntrioned, ugly, skinny, alchoholic man who are abusive and whom cheat.

Haeyes, your first post was good just because of that club video and the camera shot at 4:22 is priceless however I gotta call you out on your second post about Russian guys as it borders on stereo-typing and since I don't think you've done much travel in Russia (if any) you should not make these broad generalizations.

The second guy with the blonde actually looks ok, he might be skinny but he has a bit of the tough guy (skinhead) look which some of the women there like. To follow-up believe it or not a lot of EE women love the cavemen look that many Russian/Ukrainian/BeloRussian guys exhibit and unlike what the western media would tell you aren't really into pretty boys. Also, the stereo-type of Russian guys being skinny, dressing poorly, and drinking too much becomes less and less of an issue once you start hitting high-end clubs where models are galore in large Russian cities. The western look can even back-fire in many places as one assume's that you might be a "sex-tourist" if you don't have your shit game in order.

In many clubs (not all though and thus the reason why most of us travel to find these hidden gems) your "foreigner status" ain't a big deal and you need to have a local hookup and some game to succeed. Today's Russia ain't what Mark Ame's exposed in the late 90's in the eXile. "Foreign God Factor" no longer exists in big Russian cities, perhaps 3rd tier town's it might still be viable although based on Vorkuta's recent travel's it seems that even that aspect is long gone.
Btw, I've seen some of your other posts and it looks like you always listen to what women from online dating websites like Mamba tell you. That is an issue in itself, as more often than not you will find things completely different on the ground. For example, online women are automatically receptive of foreigners and know some level of English, BUT tend to be frequently dissatisfied with their lives thus they look online for love. The women who were successful and generally beautiful that I met in Poland, Ukraine, and Russia when I traveled in the past required quite a bit of work and as mentioned before did not complain about their local men or care much for my foreign status (although they did enjoy the money part)...LoL

The military has a term called "Boots on the Ground" which I seriously recommend you read about and I also recommend you visit EE at least several times and then run through the gauntlet of gold-diggers, racism from local guys, crooks, scams, club 20 year olds who've already been "pumped and dumped" many times and have mental issues, and countless pro's which some of us on these forums have had to deal with then you can give some great tips but right now I think it is too early for you to make these statements.

I heard all Russian women are 2/10 WNB.

I think that is a normal mentality for most people if we are talking long term relationships. It's difficult enough to deal with the opposite sex but throw in cultural differences and languages, it becomes a damn mess.

Quote:Quote:

I gotta call you out on your second post about Russian guys as it borders on stereo-typing and since I don't think you've done much travel in Russia (if any) you should not make these broad generalizations.

there is some grain of truth to what you say.

The second guy with the blonde actually looks ok, he might be skinny but he has a bit of the tough guy (skinhead) look which some of the women there like. To follow-up believe it or not a lot of EE women love the cavemen look that many Russian/Ukrainian/BeloRussian guys exhibit and unlike what the western media would tell you aren't really into pretty boys.

this is actually the point i'm making its not about my generalizations, its just a realization that you just reinforced and i have come to realize on my own the hard way and is something that is STILL hard for me to accept at times.

I have had many WTF moments when i see alot of this:

[Image: 8QSKhvZSqgk.jpg]

and 2 ukraine women i talked to confessing to me that ukraine and russian guys (espcially the guys in those smaller towns) aren't circumcised adds to my confusion and amazement too

and that is simply a culture of beautiful women whom are attracted to as you say "cavemen" looking slavic guys with the skin-head look. or just anorexic looking - mal nutrtioned men who have no game either who are abusive cheaters who drink too much.

it creates a false preception to the westerner that "oh these dudes ain't nuthin' look at them, they're ugly, i can game these girls" but i find as you just point out that many of these ladies prefer this sexually. Yes to me its bizzare, but hey its their culture..i don't have the right to judge.

In many instances i figured "oh talking to this girl online or on skype won't be a problem, she's single and look at the pics of her last few boyfriends, they're all ugly skinny mal-nutritioned slavic guys and i got muscles and i'm decent looking, piece of cake!"

BOY WAS I WRONG.

Also, the stereo-type of Russian guys being skinny, dressing poorly, and drinking too much becomes less and less of an issue once you start hitting high-end clubs where models are galore in large Russian cities. The western look can even back-fire in many places as one assume's that you might be a "sex-tourist" if you don't have your shit game in order.

In many clubs (not all though and thus the reason why most of us travel to find these hidden gems) your "foreigner status" ain't a big deal and you need to have a local hookup and some game to succeed.

i'm well aware of the importance of having good contacts and knowing the language and going to the correct place. as i said earlier. i also have come to realize that my "foreigner" status is actually in some places a liability and not an asset. Especially if i go to the wrong night club that is not welcome to foreigners or non-white men no matter how ugly the men there may be, because the ladies there might just be completely happy with these igor looking guys that they fuck on a regular basis.

[Image: 404909_483917711645252_1932580030_n.jpg]

i have a friend who is visiting Kiev this july and is renting an apartment and staying for a month and he is worried he won't score this time. but i said to him that he needs to learn russian and have a good excuse other than "vacation" to be there and then bring his A - game (get in the gym, upgrade his wardrobe) and re-visit his old contacts there. he is obviously just a "sex-tourist". even a female ukraine girl who speaks english and knows my friend said he is "just here to fuck the girls...he approaches this the wrong way, he will get rejected"

and i agreed with her. he is too damn obvious. and i use my friend as an example of what not to do and that i need to devise a clever way to not be so damn obvious and that gives me a good reason to be there (preferably business related) and have better contacts and know their language.. and my russian language is progressing nicely

Btw, I've seen some of your other posts and it looks like you always listen to what women from online dating websites like Mamba tell you. That is an issue in itself, as more often than not you will find things completely different on the ground. For example, online women are automatically receptive of foreigners and know some level of English, BUT tend to be frequently dissatisfied with their lives thus they look online for love. The women who were successful and generally beautiful that I met in Poland, Ukraine, and Russia when I traveled in the past required quite a bit of work and as mentioned before did not complain about their local men or care much for my foreign status (although they did enjoy the money part)...LoL

The military has a term called "Boots on the Ground" which I seriously recommend you read about and I also recommend you visit EE at least several times and then run through the gauntlet of gold-diggers, racism from local guys, crooks, scams, club 20 year olds who've already been "pumped and dumped" many times and have mental issues, and countless pro's which some of us on these forums have had to deal with then you can give some great tips but right now I think it is too early for you to make these statements.

i agree that i must visit these places extensively before i say anything. so you got me there, and you are right but there is such a thing as "doing your homework" first. right?

many of the people i talk to are a mixture of ukranians and russians -male and female who are tying to learn english. they're very open and candid with me about their culture and what happens there and why.

i also talk to african guys who live in these places and american guys like yourself who have visited there extensively. i have talked to many girls on skype and i ask them alot of questions too. I'm also friends with a few guys who teach english in Moscow. So much of what i say is based on my own rejection rate against those ugly slavic guys, and then what the people "on the ground" tell me.

But i do agree that there are SOME decent looking slavic dudes once we go up to the more high-end parts of town. a girl i know who lives in st.petersburg told me this,

the men in those places who carry themselves alittle better look alot better. but she complained to me that majority of them have ugly bodies. so when people "on the ground" reinforce what i see with my own eyes then one can only draw conclusions. right? i'm i 100% accurate? ofcourse not. that's why you are here to correct me when i say incorrect things.

Quote: (05-13-2013 02:11 AM)hayesbrandon30 Wrote:  

In many clubs (not all though and thus the reason why most of us travel to find these hidden gems) your "foreigner status" ain't a big deal and you need to have a local hookup and some game to succeed.

i'm well aware of the importance of having good contacts and knowing the language and going to the correct place. as i said earlier. i also have come to realize that my "foreigner" status is actually in some places a liability and not an asset. Especially if i go to the wrong night club that is not welcome to foreigners or non-white men no matter how ugly the men there may be, because the ladies there might just be completely happy with these igor looking guys that they fuck on a regular basis.

i have a friend who is visiting Kiev this july and is renting an apartment and staying for a month and he is worried he won't score this time. but i said to him that he needs to learn russian and have a good excuse other than "vacation" to be there and then bring his A - game (get in the gym, upgrade his wardrobe) and re-visit his old contacts there. he is obviously just a "sex-tourist". even a female ukraine girl who speaks english and knows my friend said he is "just here to fuck the girls...he approaches this the wrong way, he will get rejected"

[/quote]

The stereotypes on Slavic guys are generally true, but remember this - Russian women, at least those raised in Russia, have different attraction standards then Western women. I see Russian dudes being chauvinistic, negative assholes with little wit all the time but Russian women are more attracted to that then the cocky/funny. It's how they are raised - after a year and a half here I still don't understand the culture and never will but I've long stopped wondering "why is she with that guy?"

The answer is that he fulfills the role of a man for her, and good looks or muscles or wit and humor isn't required. Plus, in the richer cities, men can make decent salaries and don't have to pay rent so a sex tourist isn't really that better of an option. It's no longer the mid 90's folks.

And, as I've been saying all along - if you're non white, don't bother - the girls are attractive but the bullshit/hostility/moneyspent to poon ratio is lower than what you can get in many other countries (likely even some cities in the US).

My Portuguese, knowledge of Brazilian culture, and vibes are probably good enough to survive in non-expat hot spots down there.

For Russia...I would likely need to rely on venues with ex-pat English speaking groupie to last...looks like a totally different beast I have never come across. Some good info on this thread.

Quote: (05-13-2013 02:11 AM)hayesbrandon30 Wrote:  

I have had many WTF moments when i see alot of this:

[Image: 8QSKhvZSqgk.jpg]

I don't understand how this is a WTF pic. I mean, the guy is definitely not big enough for this girl, but he looks alright to me, kind of clean cut and rather well dressed. The girl looks like a typical Slavic village gill, and i don't mean the West Village. She has that peasant thing going, and the guy looks classier to me, more like a city type. I am in the NY area and I see examples of uglier guys going out with the same kind of girls here.

But i see your point, there are, for example, many older men with beer guts dating young beautiful girls in Russia, Ukraine, etc. Usually, money is part of the deal. Russian girls are more traditional when it comes to gender roles, so they are more likely to expect to be wined and dined, taken to trips abroad, getting expensive gifts, etc, especially if the guy is older/uglier.

Also, guys, if you want to see a real Russian night club, check this out. Fuck same night lays when you can get an instant lay))

Warning - not work friendly.

http://ura.ru/content/svrd/10-04-2013/ne...56251.html

http://vk.com/album-18354354_172547097

BTW, keep in mind that these are some working class (at best) people from a small provincial town. They are to be compared to meth heads from Breaking Bad, not the high end club crowd in a good part of Manhattan.

Like NY if you know the right places to go, you'll be in an amazing situation!!!!

I'd love to be in that venue and overall simply transplant my life in NY to Moscow [Image: wink.gif]

IMO, I find EE chicks love observing which is why you see the whole "ice queen" look while with men. If they aren't observing they are in their own world dancing. I'm not like russian dudes BUT what I get alot from EE chicks is that I'm crazy. They would literally just sit there observing.

P.S...Looks don't matter much at all!! I can't believe people are shocked at the russian dudes looks compared to the women hahaha. I also know very unattractive african dudes who are with gorgeous EE models. It's all about the MAN overall.

P.S...That venue is the only venue in the world that makes me want to leave NY.

Quote: (05-20-2013 11:14 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

Also, guys, if you want to see a real Russian night club, check this out. Fuck same night lays when you can get an instant lay))

Warning - not work friendly.

http://ura.ru/content/svrd/10-04-2013/ne...56251.html

http://vk.com/album-18354354_172547097

BTW, keep in mind that these are some working class (at best) people from a small provincial town. They are to be compared to meth heads from Breaking Bad, not the high end club crowd in a good part of Manhattan.

Holy shit. Gopnik Central

The best crack is always in these places especially in the big cities. Iceberg (ul. Sibirsky Trakt) in Ekaterinburg is one of those. Its a huge nightclub within an even bigger sports complex which also boasts an ice hockey arena, arcades and indoor go karting. Friday night is the best. Its when all the women knock off work for the week from offices, shops and factories to go on the lash and let the hair down. Women to men ration is off the wall. Its clientele is mainly blue collar. Great fun and got chased by a 40 year old MILF. Go with a local wingman as a backup in case any rolly polly happens which usually does. I recall one Friday night and going to the jacks to take a piss. This ordinary bloke comes out of the toilet to salute me and when I go in, there is two gopniks spread out on the floor motionless.

Quote: (05-21-2013 07:23 AM)Distant Light Wrote:  

Like NY if you know the right places to go, you'll be in an amazing situation!!!!

I'd love to be in that venue and overall simply transplant my life in NY to Moscow [Image: wink.gif]

IMO, I find EE chicks love observing which is why you see the whole "ice queen" look while with men. If they aren't observing they are in their own world dancing. I'm not like russian dudes BUT what I get alot from EE chicks is that I'm crazy. They would literally just sit there observing.

P.S...Looks don't matter much at all!! I can't believe people are shocked at the russian dudes looks compared to the women hahaha. I also know very unattractive african dudes who are with gorgeous EE models. It's all about the MAN overall.

P.S...That venue is the only venue in the world that makes me want to leave NY.

If you can get in...Soho rooms is notoriously difficult - you have to be a serious baller or well connected to someone who is to get into these types of clubs on a regular basis. You're competing with Russian oligarchs.

Quote: (05-21-2013 01:34 PM)ao85 Wrote:  

If you can get in...Soho rooms is notoriously difficult - you have to be a serious baller or well connected to someone who is to get into these types of clubs on a regular basis. You're competing with Russian oligarchs.

+1. The only time I've been to Soho Rooms, I've not been faced, but once inside I have never felt so poor in ALL MY LIFE.

It looks like the stock soho rooms with beautiful women like you would stock a pond with fish. I barely see any men in there....

Quote: (05-12-2013 06:25 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

It's been like that in almost every city I've seen in Europe. The one exception is a little resort town in Italy, where the women looked like gypsy men, and the guys looked like Abercrombie models.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (05-22-2013 01:30 AM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

It's been like that in almost every city I've seen in Europe.

(rolleyes emoticon)