rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RSD Co-Owner marries THIS

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...z1zmk30ufV

I don't usually like to peddle negativity, and I have some respect for some RSD stuff, but...

Wow. Just... wow.

She is cute for 32 but somethings off. Maybe her teeth?

Also he looks a bit uncomfortable.

Honestly I don't see anything wrong, except for marrying a 32 yr old. Who does that when they have game and money.

One thing I've noticed in all the years of seeing unlikely pairings both happy and unhappy is that it's impossible to understand from the outside how a relationship between two people works.

Who knows, maybe she brings home 18 year old bi chicks like a golden retriever and cooks and cleans everything.

tyler and papa could never dress up properly, they never seen a gym at least papa, and they were never doing their best so I guess it was as good as it could get for papa.

In spite all of it she has nice body and she is slim only face is FUBAR [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Are mystery, and these old pua guys even red pill? It's a serious question. I know the current crop of game writers are, but were the previous generation of them?

Buddy is solidly a couple points below if she wipes the grinch look off of her face.

Good for him if its what he wants.

Quote: (05-12-2013 01:19 AM)gamepadawan Wrote:  

Are mystery, and these old pua guys even red pill? It's a serious question. I know the current crop of game writers are, but were the previous generation of them?

The Mystery Method claims that "bitch behavior" has an evolutionary component and the book makes a lot of attempts to justify other female antisocial behavior.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

In between the drifting eye-ball, the teeth, and the long nose, the derp is strong in her.

But whatever, good for him. If it weren't for the game and the hustle, he'd be doing much worse than that.

Another data point in the empirical observation that "PUAs" don't do all that well.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

He's an Asian guy with a blonde. Westernized Asian dudes are as white girl crazy as IRTs from my observation. To him it's an upgrade.

Even though he was one of the co-founders of RSD I don't think Papa ever really pulled that many women. His great claim to fame from "The Game" was supposedly getting Paris Hilton's phone number, although I don't think he got any follow up with her. I got into RSD's stuff for a while and I never once saw any videos or material from Papa, pretty much only Tyler and later some of the newer guys like Alex or Julian.

From what I understand Papa was pretty much the driving force behind the business end of things, and I'm surprised that he is even still affiliated with RSD, and probably only has a financial investment in the company at this point. Anyway, I'd say good for him if he's happy with the chick, I don't think she is especially hot, but not a hideous wildebeest, (most likely it's not the most flatering pic of her). It's not like Papa is that great looking of a guy himself, although if he's a millionaire he could probably do better.

I didn't mean she was hideous - she seems like a 5. What's off is her skin. I just meant a supposed PUA "guru" and millionaire supposedly can do better, but I guess all the points above are legit. Plus, to each his own. This is why i think objective ratings of women are so imperfect.

She's old.

Please people. Put this into context. Looks matter.

He looks to be 40, short, with yellow teeth, and not in particularly great shape.

She is 32, wears makeup, great blonde hair, and has a great body for 32. She also looks to have had a 10-year run as someone with above average looks. I'll bet anything that a lot of people thought she was a 9 from 17 to 22.

Now, at 32, her looks are declining, and she needs security (cash). She's willing to relax her past standards in the looks department in exchange for the security.

I'll be looking for girls like her when I'm 40-60.

It's unrealistic to think that you can pull cute girls 17-22 after 40 on a consistent basis...unless you are special (Fame, money, power, foreign).

Just because he is an asian doesn't mean, he should be satisfied with any blondes.
But he is not good looking at all. honestly, he will get shot down like crazy at bars from below average white chicks.

he reminds me of Sammo Hung.

Quote: (05-12-2013 01:36 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

He's an Asian guy with a blonde. Westernized Asian dudes are as white girl crazy as IRTs from my observation. To him it's an upgrade.

After seeing pics of women that "The Game" claimed were 9s and 10s I take everything I read in that book with a major grain of salt.

I look at Papa and see a fat dopey looking dude, sorry. I don't care how much game he has, she's about on his level.

Quote: (05-12-2013 02:41 AM)CaP7 Wrote:  

Please people. Put this into context. Looks matter.

He looks to be 40, short, with yellow teeth, and not in particularly great shape.

She is 32, wears makeup, great blonde hair, and has a great body for 32. She also looks to have had a 10-year run as someone with above average looks. I'll bet anything that a lot of people thought she was a 9 from 17 to 22.

Now, at 32, her looks are declining, and she needs security (cash). She's willing to relax her past standards in the looks department in exchange for the security.

I'll be looking for girls like her when I'm 40-60.

It's unrealistic to think that you can pull cute girls 17-22 after 40 on a consistent basis...unless you are special (Fame, money, power, foreign).

Where do you get that she has a great body? I'm not doubting u, but i can't tell how good her body is from her pic. It's just an above the waist shot. I don't see anything spectacular.

I really don't know what to think. Looks-wise, he has married up a lot. Fame and game wise, I don't know. How old is he? It sounds nice and she sounds like a woman with a good head (no pun intended), as she was willing to go past the initial "shock". But then things like this give me pause:

Quote:Quote:

a homemade video their proposal on a private island in the Maldives has quickly amassed tens of thousands of views on Vimeo.

[Image: huh.gif]

Their fluff about RSD "switching" from pickup game to LTR game, as if they were two completely different things, sounds like selling the blue pill though [Image: lol.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

This is really old news. It's worth noting that she's a Doctor. Close up's of her face and body from 1:20.

Quote: (05-12-2013 04:35 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

This is really old news. It's worth noting that she's a Doctor. Close up's of her face and body from 1:20.

physically, she is probably a 6, but since she is a doctor she gets an extra point(7). He is about a 2 physically. They both have money. He is a savvy businessman and has a good head on his shoulders.

They both look genuinely happy, good for them.

Quote: (05-12-2013 04:35 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Can't say that that looks like a woman in love...

Totally a racial thing. Stylish Indonesians are always shocked when my gf reveals her bf is white, because "usually white guys go with domestic worker types" who are as a rule never attractive. "Bule kan buta," meaning white guys are blind in that they can't properly evaluate because of exoticism. (Observing same phenomenon in Singapore.)
This guy appears to be an example in the other direction. Some men just never learn to evaluate on the other race's 1-10 scale. Whatever, good for him as long as he gets off.

Hey guys,

I'm not just a Jim Norton Fan, I'm also a comedian myself.

Now, you may not have seen any HBO specials from me, and you haven't seen me at any open mic nights.

I am a comedian and I can help you become one too. Do I tell funny jokes? Well, not everyone laughs but some people do. Actually, about 1-2% of the people laugh at my jokes. That's after years of practice of going up to people and telling them my jokes.

The thing about walking up to someone and asking them if they want to hear a joke is, many will say no. Some say yes, others say ok or something. Then you tell the joke. Some laugh, some don't. Some people, you have to tell them a bunch of jokes before they laugh.

When they laugh, I blog about who laughed at what. When they don't laugh, I post lengthy analyses at my same blog as to why I failed. You can comment on not getting laughs or getting laughs at my blog and we can become a comedian community.

As a member of our community you can also send me lots of money and buy my books and videos on how to be a top comedian just like me.

Because I am a very funny man, trust me on this. Just yesterday I asked a small child "You wanna hear a knock knock joke?." The kid says yes so I go "Knock knock" "Who's there?" "Pile up?" "Pile up who?" (Say it aloud) The kid laughed, so I am funny, there's the proof right there.

If you want to make people laugh like that you can work years on your own or you can pay a small amount for Jim Norton Fan's years of quality experience as one of America's Greatest Joke Tellers.

There's the above, or you can watch Norton, Burr, O'Neal, Carlin, Miller, Maher, Pryor, etc. and work it out on how to be funny in your own way.

Quote: (05-12-2013 08:13 AM)Rutting Elephant Wrote:  

Totally a racial thing. Stylish Indonesians are always shocked when my gf reveals her bf is white, because "usually white guys go with domestic worker types" who are as a rule never attractive. "Bule kan buta," meaning white guys are blind in that they can't properly evaluate because of exoticism. (Observing same phenomenon in Singapore.)
This guy appears to be an example in the other direction. Some men just never learn to evaluate on the other race's 1-10 scale. Whatever, good for him as long as he gets off.

It's funny, I find upper class "asian princess" look alot less attractive than a more curvy, fiesty, sensual look. But that was definitely looked down on when I was over there. Funny how different preferences are perceived.

Personally dont care at all for stick-thin asians caked in makeup.. I like a girl with curves and fiestiness. My perfect girl looks too slutty to upper class Thais/Koreans/whatever, but the truth is I dont get turned on by their "innocent princess" thing atall. I just can't see the attraction of it.

All for the money. This guy has little to no game. Although he is probably much better than the average guy, given his background.

I won't hate on him though. She's not that bad and imo quite attractive for 32. Definitely an upgrade for him, considering his state and looks.

Seems like this guy has always been money first, girls second. At least from my perspective, since the time when I read the game.

Although I do think given his age and money, he should take another 5-10 years or so to pull young hotties while he can, and then marry a woman like her that he can settle with.

So much for being Redpill.

Guess he had too much money laying around and really needed to half it.