rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Slow Down Time

How to Slow Down Time

This is great. Essentially you can increase your life by doing things that are novel and cool. Maybe this helps to explain why we are constantly searching out new pussy; it gives us a feeling having a longer life. And then when that gets boring, you can do an LTR. When that gets boring, you can mix the two. Just keep trying out different game.

A friend of mine says that all he cares about is that he doesn't get stuck in patterns. If you get stuck in a pattern, your life will seem to go by much more quickly.

How to Slow Down Time

Read the Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle.

How to Slow Down Time

I think my life was just changed.

How to Slow Down Time

"Over thinking, over analyzing, separates my body from my mind"

How to Slow Down Time

Not watched the video, but from my own experience, there is nothing like endless routine to make your life blur. When you look back over the course of years gone past, and there is nothing to differentiate one day from another in your mind, it all turns into one endless drudge and flies past you. The more different, varied activities you partake of, the more vivid and colourful your memories, the longer the passage of time feels.

How to Slow Down Time

Relevant

Team Nachos

How to Slow Down Time

Cashback was a good one:

http://www.1channel.ch/watch-16853-Cashback

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

How to Slow Down Time

Interesting video. Everyone has always known it's important to try new things, but this gives it a scientific basis.
In terms of remembering stuff and creating memories, I've always thought that doing things alone, like seeing a ball game, or taking a weekend trip to somewhere new, makes the memory more significant because you're the only one who experienced is, and thus it is unique.

'Logic Over Emotion Since 2013'