rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Solo success

Solo success

So the other night, I went out solo for the second time. I told myself that I'd approach the moment I was interested, and did, with absolutely no trouble at all. I killed it. I had three girls that wanted on me, bad. I was rotating between the three, deciding which one I liked best, thought I'd let the layers of the onion peel away as I started breaking them in a bit more and making them comfortable.

Tons of kino, exactly at the right times ("hey, I'm going outside for a smoke, watch my beer" or "let's go outside") . I felt like a champ, these girls, we digging me and I was soaring high in the sky.

The first girl I met I actually really liked. She was fumbling for something in her purse right outside the front door of the club. "Forget something?" I said, she smiled and then yanked a lighter from her purse "Nope!". I said, "ah, a lighter, you know, I never bring a lighter out with me." She then backed up against the rail next to me, "why not?" . Being upfront I told her "It's the easiest way to start conversation instantly. Now watch.... Hey, have you got a light?" She laughs a bit, "sure" hands me her lighter with a Red sox logo on it, "Ah" I said "You're a sox fan" and then we immediately started talking about sports and how she hated baseball and everything, preferred hockey we could agree on that. Anyways we really hit it off, I got her number within the 10 minutes of the conversation, went inside and she came up to me at the bar again and started talking. She was smiling, body language wise, she was completely turned in to me and close. We went out for a second cigarette, and her 'friends' showed up. Three dudes, one may have been her boyfriend, but as they were there she couldn't stop talking about me . Anyways, I want to schedule a second date with this girl since it went so well, I don't care if she has a boyfriend, I'm going to contact her via text probably later tonight, saying "hey, last night was fun, lets do it again sometime" and just keep it short like that.

The second girl was a no brainer. I had seen her before, she was a chubby slut with a cute face, she passed the boner test, and she was giving me those "I want to suck your dick" eyes as she was sipping through her straw and looking up (so much taller than her) at me. She wanted to dance, I hated the music that was playing so I pretty much passed. I was concerned however, that girl A., who was sitting right next to me, would think I was a player, since I was pretty much engaging every girl in vicinity with success. I left without any word to anyone, got bored and tired and just left.

Anyways, I've found rolling solo is one of the best ways to go. You have absolutely no other option than to approach, anyone at all. You can't fall back on friends and I honestly think girls find it sexy, it's probably the fact that it kind of takes some cojones to be by yourself and approach without any fear. I've also been taking L-Theanine, zinc and I've refrained from jerking off for a while now.. It truly gives you powers. When you've got that rush surging through your chest down through your stomach and to your dick, haha, that's when the good material comes out. I become more animalistic and aggressive but charming and smooth at the same time.

Anyways, it was a sick night, I'm gonna try and pull that girl and get a second date, regardless of her boyfriend. Though I'm not sure wether to contact her tonight or tomorrow, I'll probably figure it out, please, suggestions welcome..

Until next time .

Solo success

Good stuff. Quick question on the L-Theanine. I've read about it in other posts here but what's your dosage and how often do you take it? Daily or just when you're going to go out and approach?

Solo success

I tried Theanine for a bit, the WebMD opinion on it is on point. Only good if you are energetic, won't help you if you're calm already.

Solo success

Quote: (05-12-2013 05:03 PM)RCron Wrote:  

Good stuff. Quick question on the L-Theanine. I've read about it in other posts here but what's your dosage and how often do you take it? Daily or just when you're going to go out and approach?

I take 200mg every morning with my coffee. I was also drinking when I was out and that helped as well.. But the real difference is to refrain from masturbating. I'm now two weeks in and I feel like a king.. I've got great energy, I'm super confident with people. The only downside is if you come in contact with some T&A you won't be able to control yourself, but it feels so damn good.. That's the whole point, it makes you wicked aggressive, and that's a good thing.

Solo success

Quote: (05-12-2013 08:48 PM)BarkChompson Wrote:  

I tried Theanine for a bit, the WebMD opinion on it is on point. Only good if you are energetic, won't help you if you're calm already.

I disagree. I'm not super energetic at all, but I do have anxiety.. The Theanine just takes the edge off a bit.. It's no wonder drug by any means, but it works decently for me.

Solo success

Good shit man. I'm going to try rolling solo when I head to Barcelona in 2 weeks, as I don't have any local friends there...

I can imagine what you're talking about while rolling solo - if you don't have any boys with you or female friends around, you really have no choice but to approach. Otherwise you'd be awkwardly standing alone all night.

L-Theanine takes the edge off for me as well, but it's very mild. Do you find that it only lasts for a few hours, or do you really think that dose of L-Theanine you took in the morning with your coffee was genuinely helping your anxiety later that evening when you were out?

Also what does Zinc do for you? I've been looking into ZMA which contains zinc and is supposed to naturally boost testosterone and help with sleep.

Solo success

Did you get the bang? That should be the only metric of success.

Personally, I think that the second date has to happen within 2-3 days of the first meeting (unless one of you is out of town). If you don't get the second date quickly (and subsequent bang), the chances it will happen in future are slim.

Solo success

I used to be (and still am at times when I'm very tired or overcaffienated) a jumpy person and have a history of sleeping problems, time to get me some of that ZMA and L-Theanine

Solo success

Good work, rolling solo was the best thing I ever did and seems to be the same with you op.