rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You WON'T believe what I saw today!

Ok, so I'm reading my book in a store today, killing some time, then, from the corner of my eye, I see a pair of skinny legs. Me thinks: "Hmm..." It was a black woman (which is already quite rare) and I simply went back to reading. Then I hear: "Yeah, I couldn't find the right ones for her." I look up and I see a skinny black woman (kinda cute, honestly, at least a 5, didn't see her full face), with a lighter-skinned daughter and a white dude holding a darker skinned little boy. The husband (bf? didn't look for a ring) said something like this: "Take the time that you need, we need to get them some shoes."

My jaw damn-near dropped.

Here's the setup:
1 - A skinny black woman. If you read the ROK article about how black America would predict things for the rest of us, yeah, it's like seeing an endangered animal in the wild. This was not a 200+ lbs Lashiqua from da hood with a fattitude a mile long, no, very polite and courteous woman.
2 - Skinny kids! They're not little round fatties that you can roll down a hill, but they're skinny! I walked a little later to see such miniature walruses a little further in the store... future American women -- barring some miracle -- are fucked and so are the men.
3 - A normal family! There was a dad, two kids and a mom that was deeply interested in the welfare of her children! Holy shit! Someone call Jezebel and tell them that this woman didn't have an iPhone glued to her head while trying to get her kid to shut up (who was very polite and well-behaved).
4 - A feminine mom. Honestly, after seeing my fair share of black women in this country, I'd imagine feminine black women only happen in places other than in the US. But this woman was dressed well for the occasion (no fat rolls coming out left and right), had her hair past her shoulders by about 2 inches and would look back at her -- seemingly at first glance -- beta hubby with this uncertainty in her eyes as if looking for his support and strength.

Now, I noticed a few things about myself at this point. After coming to this country from Eastern Europe (yes, I'm white) and being put through this shitty country's society and education system, yes, I've become racist at more than a few occasions. But after looking at this family, I was genuinely drained of any contempt or hatred. It was such a liberating experience! It was as if... my hatred and disgust isn't aimed at blacks or non-whites, but the losers and evolutionary dead-ends that have infiltrated society so well (especially the West).

After seeing, I felt like I saw the Dodo bird in Central Park NY.

1 down, millions to go :-)

@BLarsen
Hundreds of millions.
@brk9912
God save the African American community, when they figure out who's really getting screwed over as a result of identity politics.
Legislations like CISPA, NDAA, wars with Iran don't discriminate between race.
Same goes for business regulations, cost push inflation hurts Blacks just as much it does Whites.
And Black feminists are much, much worse than the Whites, and several unseen costs for unimportant benefits(eg race and gender of president).

"African American community" is a misnomer. Back in the 50s and 60s when nearly all blacks were poor and second class citizens that term was more apt. Nowadays I don't think that term means anything

For example, I have much more in common culturally with my White/Mexican/Asian co-workers and peers than I do with blacks in my own family (stereotypical blacks that come to the mind of many). We went to the same schools, listen to the same music, shop at the same stores, have the same vocabulary, watch the same TV shows. When I visit with my family I don't have much in common with those who are my age.

I don't believe in any of that "post racial America" nonsense, but I think a more relevant interpretation would be to evaluate Americans on the basis of social class instead of race. And by social class I mean income, education and lifestyle.

Random mixed-race couple pics just for the hell of it:

[Image: Naomi-Campbell-and-Vladislav-Doronin.jpg]

[Image: david-bowie-and-iman-19921.jpg]

[Image: 749px-Robert_De_Niro_Grace_Hightower_VF_...nkbone.JPG]

I got some pretty funny looks while walking around BKK and Manila with these cute African girls, some literally stop in their tracks to stare. You should have seen the locals in Manila when my short ass was walking with this 5'9 Nigerian girl wearing 5 inch heels.

Quote: (05-11-2013 03:33 AM)scotian Wrote:  

I got some pretty funny looks while walking around BKK and Manila with these cute African girls, some literally stop in their tracks to stare. You should have seen the locals in Manila when my short ass was walking with this 5'9 Nigerian girl wearing 5 inch heels.

That's really funny. Haha I dont think asians get black people atall, at least the less educated ones.

Quote: (05-11-2013 12:22 AM)Thomas the Rhymer Wrote:  

[Image: Naomi-Campbell-and-Vladislav-Doronin.jpg]

[Image: david-bowie-and-iman-19921.jpg]

[Image: 749px-Robert_De_Niro_Grace_Hightower_VF_...nkbone.JPG]

I dont care what race she is but DeNiro can/should do way better.

Quote: (05-11-2013 12:22 AM)Thomas the Rhymer Wrote:  

[Image: tumblr_m8yvel5gp01rquj18o1_500.jpg]

[Image: 28.07.11_-_ILDI_NAMORADO.jpg]

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

Quote: (05-10-2013 09:39 PM)brk9912 Wrote:  

After coming to this country from Eastern Europe (yes, I'm white) and being put through this shitty country's society and education system, yes, I've become racist at more than a few occasions. But after looking at this family, I was genuinely drained of any contempt or hatred. It was such a liberating experience! It was as if... my hatred and disgust isn't aimed at blacks or non-whites, but the losers and evolutionary dead-ends that have infiltrated society so well (especially the West).

Jeez, and people say Americans are racist and ignorant.

I'm glad you pulled a positive lesson from this, but I really find your post to be ridiculous. Sure, as it's been pointed out before, these trends do seem to exist in the African American community, but that hardly calls for pretending it's the only thing that exists and acting incredulous when you see anything that goes against your preconceived notion. Maybe you were trying to be ironic or sarcastic and I missed the point?

Also, I'm no patriot, but what's with calling America a "shitty country?" I think to say it's education system is shitty would be a bit more accurate - most countries in the world have their positives and negatives.

If it's such a shitty country, why not take your ass down the road somewhere else (I have)? I read expats bitching about what a lousy place Thailand is all the time too, and it really never made sense to me when they could just pack up their shit and leave. Maybe some people just like to have something to bitch about...

I get the feeling your parents moved you there when you were a kid, but still...have at least a little respect or go somewhere else that lives up to your standards.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

There's plenty of Black Upper Class in America. But like the everyone else Upper Class, they normally don't hang out at the mall, and they try to live a stealth mode life as much as possible to avoid the gold diggers and scammers that swarm them every time they're in public.

So the only way you really meet the Upper Class is in the controlled environments of dinner parties, private events, and private clubs --all with rules of behavior (Like "don't hassle my guests selling them time shares in Florida.") that are enforced by the hosts. Jack and Jill is about as fundamental to the American Black Upper Class as you can get. But you'll never meet them unless you're a member yourself.

[Image: 9e133e91ba6a0ed6931e11066ced0888]

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

I dislike this.

We get the worst newbies around here.

can we not limit first 50 posts to the newbie forum

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Beta, eh?

Guy sounds cool to me.

It's always funny to me when someone is shocked because something they saw in real life conflicted with the crap they read on the Internet.

The OP is ignorant in the traditional dictionary sense not the modern sense which is used a synonym for "stupid".

Something like 66% of black women are obese. That means 34% aren't.

What an enlightening experience. I hope OP uses this experience as impetus to step outside of house more than once every 20 years.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Quote: (05-11-2013 12:23 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

After coming to this country from Eastern Europe (yes, I'm white) and being put through this shitty country's society and education system, yes, I've become racist at more than a few occasions. But after looking at this family, I was genuinely drained of any contempt or hatred. It was such a liberating experience! It was as if... my hatred and disgust isn't aimed at blacks or non-whites, but the losers and evolutionary dead-ends that have infiltrated society so well (especially the West).

Nah, it's more like the West. You go in Germany, tell them the name of an Eastern European country and the response is: "So... is that Russia?"

Then, depending if I consider it worthwhile, I will explain to them that the world has a many nationalities, even in their backyard.

I'm glad you pulled a positive lesson from this, but I really find your post to be ridiculous. Sure, as it's been pointed out before, these trends do seem to exist in the African American community, but that hardly calls for pretending it's the only thing that exists and acting incredulous when you see anything that goes against your preconceived notion.

Also, I'm no patriot, but what's with calling America a "shitty country?" I think to say it's education system is shitty would be a bit more accurate - most countries in the world have their positives and negatives.
Yes, there are positives and negatives elsewhere, but consider these negatives:
- A debt that is impossible to pay off. No, not over the next 10 years, but it's impossible with the current level of fiscal discipline. Who will suffer and how many due to this absurdity?
- Bombing countries for few justifiable reasons, without any solid end-goal in sight. It's not just irresponsible, but makes you look criminally negligent to your citizens (I won't mention the civilian victims of the bombs).
- Intervening in the internal affairs of nations around the world. You know why Russia is so angry right now? How happy would you be if Mexico joined the Warsaw Pact? Iran Operation Ajax anyone? Oh, wait, America's friends the Brits said that the Muslim secular nationalist was in bed with the reds, quick! Depose him!
- Selective trade policy. Basically, the US goes around the world, demands "open free trade", but then either outright bans imports from other countries or subsidizes the hell out of its own industries so that other products are practically worthless (agricultural subsidies take the cake).
- For the last 20 years the main export of this country has been one thing: jobs. I want to know the prodigy who thought that gutting one's industrial might was a good idea. Even Hillary admits that China is US' banker.
- This country put a man on the moon, built the first fusion bomb, made the internet, but will leave its veterans on the streets.
- It takes and whips its own most productive (the beta males who are the cogs in the industrial complex) and screws them whenever it feels like. Now, what happens to them is their deal, but at what point does this country actually wake up, look around and says to itself: "Yeah... that was a dumbass policy."
- This place is as corrupt as any from around the world. If you don't see the corruption then you're either blind or aren't looking hard enough.
- The general culture is towards spending, not planning to the future. Sure, the elites do it and they can because they're rich/connected. But the normal people lack the individual independence (one that they've outsourced) and individual fortitude to actually do not what is told, but what is best for them. I used to work with a kid that was making over $60,000 and yet he was living pay-to-pay. Yes, student loans are a bitch, but the fucker was too lazy to learn how to cook. This is quite prevalent and the American people fail in this case.
- The obesity rate is unacceptable
- But the absolute worst thing that I see is that America does all that, then has the gal to climb on its high-horse and DEMAND respect as if it's a perfect little capitalist democracy. And God-forbid you hurt its feelings.

America is a woman. She takes on double standards, expects the world to submit to her will while putting forward an effort that's pitiful at best.

If it's such a shitty country, why not take your ass down the road somewhere else (I have)? I read expats bitching about what a lousy place Thailand is all the time too, and it really never made sense to me when they could just pack up their shit and leave. Maybe some people just like to have something to bitch about...

I get the feeling your parents moved you there when you were a kid, but still...have at least a little respect or go somewhere else that lives up to your standards.
You're right. I didn't want to move. My parents dragged me along kicking and screaming.

I'd love to leave. Hell, I would be either in Asia or Europe right now. However, my folks are here, they're getting old, they want to leave and I want to take care of them to repay a personal debt I feel towards them for raising me (my dad raided his 401k to pay for my tuition so that I'd graduate debt-free, yeah, I'm blessed by good parents, even given their faults). Now, they don't want to leave. They're in late 50's and making another major move isn't something that they can do.

As for the respect, answer me this: why should I?* I've met cool and intelligent Americans, yes, but the minute you combine them all and start talking about tax policy, economics, politics, foreign policy, etc. it's as if everyone's intelligence drops to single-digits and no one stops themselves to do a little introspection.

And before you say: "But... but... but... in other countries!" No. Just no. Those countries either don't climb on that high-horse in the first place or don't have parts of the BS that I bulleted in that list.

* When US-leaning nations were afraid of Russian aggression, Washington, as the saying goes "won't commit suicide over it's allies" by coming to their defense. That respect needs to be earned.

Quote: (05-13-2013 07:25 PM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  

The OP is ignorant in the traditional dictionary sense not the modern sense which is used a synonym for "stupid".

What an enlightening experience. I hope OP uses this experience as impetus to step outside of house more than once every 20 years.

66% are OBESE? That's ridiculous. This is the problem with these kinds of discussions. Folks love discussion where they can pile on black women, then start reaching for silliness like this.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (05-13-2013 08:53 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Quote: (05-13-2013 07:25 PM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  

66% are OBESE? That's ridiculous. This is the problem with these kinds of discussions. Folks love discussion where they can pile on black women, then start reaching for silliness like this.

80% of black women are overweight or obese. http://www.wjla.com/articles/2012/12/afr...82913.html It isn't piling on when people react with disgust to a disgusting truth.

Otherwise, I don't see what point the OP is making.

I'm glad you pulled a positive lesson from this, but I really find your post to be ridiculous. Sure, as it's been pointed out before, these trends do seem to exist in the African American community, but that hardly calls for pretending it's the only thing that exists and acting incredulous when you see anything that goes against your preconceived notion. Maybe you were trying to be ironic or sarcastic and I missed the point?

Yeah, I'm not one to say "love it or leave it" but I think you need to show some courtesy when you are a guest in a country, which is what the OP is.

But this is a common phenomenon. Basically, whenever you put someone in an environment where they are an outsider due to ethnicity, language, etc., most will resort to scapegoating and blame their daily frustrations and personal failings on their minority status. I've even regularly seen white bankers and lawyers in Japan - who are grossly overpaid and underutilized compared to their US counterparts and who are enjoying more female attention here from foreigner fetishists - complain that they are being mistreated because they aren't Japanese.

"African-American women have the highest obesity rate of any group of Americans. Four out of five black women have a body mass index above 25 percent, the threshold for being overweight or obese, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. By comparison, nearly two-thirds of Americans overall are in this category, the CDC said.

Many black women seem to be unaffected by being generally heavier than other Americans.

Calorie-rich, traditional soul food is a staple in the diets of many African-Americans, and curvy black women are embraced positively through slang praising them as "thick" with a "little meat on their bones," or through songs like the Commodore's "Brick House" or "Bootylicious" by Destiny's Child. A study by the Kaiser Family Foundation and The Washington Post earlier this year found that 66 percent of overweight black women had high self-esteem, while 41 percent of average-sized or thin white women had high self-esteem."

This isn't to say that there aren't issues regarding weight in the black community, but the BMI isn't the most accurate measure of what's overweight/obese. We know what obese is when we see it, but a woman that's simply "thick" would be considered overweight, and she could actually be in good shape. Also, 66% OF overweight women having high self-esteem (I know...that's hilarious) doesn't translate to 66% of ALL black women being obese. We need to read these kinds of statements more carefully.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Where did I diss black women. I reread my 5 sentences, I missed the HBD,anti-black diatribe. You're reading something that's not there.

Quote:Quote:

66% are OBESE? That's ridiculous.

Um, no it's not. Google is your friend here you go.

Quote:Quote:

This is the problem with these kinds of discussions. Folks love discussion where they can pile on black women, then start reaching for silliness like this.

Disagree. The problem with any discussion regarding race that most people that it personally. This was a weaksauce thread to begin with let's not make it worse.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

This is a garbage thread from someone who is clearly ignorant. I am not offended just shaking my head that you needed to post this.

Athlone has posted thousands of pictures of "slim" sexy hot black women on another thread.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com