rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

5 Things wrong with American women and the game right now...
Things wrong with American women and the game right now...
Hello again friends and comrades, once again I write words here on RVF, inspired and motivated by the B.S. I'm experiencing right now in the game. Perhaps it's the fact that I'm once again on a dry spell, that my cynical and analytical sides are in full gear, but these hard truths have been hitting me lately.

Hot streaks and dry spells are a whole other topic I will touch on at a later time, but today while eating my steak and egg sandwich with gruyere cheese at breakfast hung over, I started musing on what's wrong with the game.

Last night I went out to see what's good, but I mostly experienced what's bad, granted my energy level was low, I was feeling kind of "off", but it didn't change the fact that shit was a sausage fest, bitches were out in huge groups (attention whoring), thirsty guys were fucking up the game, brown-nosing, and tricking off drinks.

All these things factor into some of the top 5 (amongst) many things wrong with American women and the game...

1.) "6's thinking and acting like they are 9's": This is pretty straight up, it's something that I hear reading on these forums, chopping up game, and exploring the depths of what men are saying on the internet. From D.C. to Portland and many places in between, the reports are coming in that this is a widespread epidemic of epic proportions.

Depending on where you live it may not be quite this bad, it may only be girls acting 1 point higher than their true sexual market value, but where I live girls who are 6's really try to front like they are 9's. This creates a situation where the whole dynamics of the sexual market are askew. It should be that a man who is a 7 should relatively easily be able to pick up a woman who is his equal (7) in terms of looks, but now a days that man is going to need strong game, put in work, and all the while be competing with other men who may or may not be of higher value.

Thirsty men in this day in age are a huge factor in this issue as well as the other issues in the 5 I speak of today. You got all these thirsty simpish dudes, telling girls she's so beautiful on facebook, twitter, instagram, etc. Not to mention when a girl steps into the bar to get showered with compliments and have drinks bought for her all night. These thirsty dudes often don't even step to the finer females because their confidence is so low, they tend to stick with "lower hanging fruit" that they think is more within their reach, but in reality what is happening is they are building up these "aiight" chicks in the 5-7 range ego and confidence levels to unreasonable and inappropriate heights.

2.) "Women are juggling cocks, like they are in the Barnum and Bailey Circus": Whether you want to blame it on feminism, modern western society and culture, or whatever, it's hard to deny the fact that women at this point in time are juggling multiple cocks without abandon.

In the past there was obviously more of a stigma against women hoing it up and fucking multiple dudes at the same time. Now we could argue philosophy in circles about "double standards" and "social/cultural norms" and how it's unfair to stigmatize women for fucking multiple dudes, etc. I say fuck that noise, in my opinion women are not meant to be fucking multiple dudes at the same time, my visceral gut reaction is that shit ain't right.

It has become more or less socially acceptable for women to act like "alpha male players", and while there are surely a decent subset of the American female population that are still in monogomous sexual relationships, I think it's a shrinking population, while a growing majority of women are "playing the field" and playing a lot of guys in the process.

It seems like now a days, for a lot of guys the default mode of operation is "don't ask, don't tell" when it comes to figuring out a females situation when it comes to who she is fucking. Every guy wants to be exclusively fucking his chick, but a lot of guys don't even want to breach the topic, because the dirty truth is that unless she is your LTR that you really know and been with for days, she's juggling other cocks when she's not with you. Furthermore to beat a dead horse, this just exacerbates the situation where women will lie,be deceptive, and misrepresent themselves about who they are and who they are fucking.

3.) "Bitches be flakey as shit, from the smartphone to the bedroom, a flake seems to be around the corner": Now I'm sure there are some real high level players like the G-Manifesto who have low flake rates, but this seems to be another epidemic that only seems to be getting worse.

Recently I saw Danger and Play posted this on his twitter: "10-15 years ago it was hard to get a girls' number, but the never flaked. Now girls will give #s and make out with anyone. Yet flake."

Now I'm not the oldest player and truthfully I had no game in my late teens and early twenties until "discovering game" about 3.5 years ago, but since I've been in the game, flaking has been the rule, not the exception.

A true to the game player won't let flaking effect his mind, but this shit does get mad old after a while. It's really hard to understand a woman's mindset, you put in work, talk to her for an hour at the bar, everything is going great, she seems to be really digging you, you are real touchey feely, you get a kiss at the end of the night, and she enthusiastically says "text me" and asks you to call her phone so she has your number. In your mind you think this is a lock, but when you text her in 3 days, you get nothing but crickets, the airwaves are static, and no little text bubbles pop up on your smart phone.

Shit this is even worse and even more baffling with chicks you've already banged. I was on a bit of a hot streak there for a few weeks, I pulled a 7 that I fucked the shit out of, we ended up fucking 3 times the following morning, and she kept raving about how much she loved my dick, how I fucked her so good, and how she wanted to see me again soon. I could tell she was kind of a skank (I pulled her from the bar after like 10 mins. of running game), so I wasn't tripping on her, but I figured I'd at least try to hit it again and thought it was all sewed up. I made plans after a couple days to see her again, she agreed, but then when I texted her that night before I was going to leave to pick her up, she flaked at the last second, and sent me a *B.S.* text, saying "sry I'm too tired to hang out tonite".

4.) "Attention whoring has gotten completely out of hand": Shit man, am I the only guy who sees this happening? It seems like almost every week I go out there are a large portion of girls (especially the more attractive ones) that aren't really out to meet guys to hook up with, but are out to get "worshipped and put on the pedestal" by guys to feed their own egos.

Last night it seemed like the hottest girls were in big groups of 4+ chicks all done up, but anytime that I or a lot of other guys for that matter stepped up to spit game, that bitch shield or "attitude shield" was inpenetrable.

I swear there are a lot of girls who gain more satisfaction from shooting guys down, then they gain happiness from actually meeting, connecting, and hooking up with guys. Sure I get it, there are tons of guys with weak game, low confidence, shit style, etc. But I hate it when I step up to the plate with confidence and style, only to get shot down by some dumb bitch simply because I don't match her perfect ideal right off the bat.

Now I'm talking about attention whoring at the bar/club, but this doesn't even take in consideration all the attention these girls get from facebook, OKC, instagram, or whatever the fuck else shit they are one. These chicks feed on the attention and it only serves to further inflate their fragile egos.

5.) "This is a toss up, thirsty bros, choosy Suzies, and cock-blocking": Any analytical man can see how all these factors interplay with one another and influence each other.

For number 5 I want to include the gambit of thirsty dudes who are simpin' putting women on the pedestal, ass kissing, beta orbiting, and tricking off drinks, dinners, drugs, gifts, and God knows what else. All of this adds up to...

Choosy Suzies, these are the females that are clocking men and playing the game hard, they are sitting back and choosing from a long list of men. With so many thirsty dudes out there these women think they are some kind of celebrity like Kim Kardashian or some shit, and they think they can (and often in reality can) be as picky as they possibly want. With a laundry list of qualities that they desire (tall, handsome, built, good job, social status, etc.), they are making it hard for a large portion of men to find a partner (or at least a partner to fuck that night, and not go home with dick in hand).

Finally the wildcard that really deserves it's own place on this list, is the cockblockers that are running amok out there on the nightlife scene. Now most c-blockers are usually in the form of the mother hen, or the fat friend, but now a days especially with these big groups of "done up hot girls", if one girl in the group doesn't like you, then you are going to get shot done, and blocked out. I'm sorry, but it's just too much hassle and trouble, and often times not even possible for me to game and win over an entire group of 4 hot girls just to gain their approval so I can get 10-15 mins of one on one time with one of their friends.

Now I could go on and on, but I can't leave out the hatin ass simps on the scene. These are lame ass dudes with shit game, and since they don't have the cojones to spit the game themselves, they result to beta orbiting and hating on guys who do actually have the balls to step to these females the simps are crushing on and orbiting. These guys will straight up throw salt on your game and throw any possible monkey wrench they can to throw you off your game.

Fortunately half the time these weak ass simps just make themselves look bad, and make you look good by contrast. This is especially true when you maintain your dominant frame and don't even aknowledge their existence. Still this shit annoys me, I've tried to break down game to these hating simps, not out of a place of hate, but out of a place of love. Even then a lot of these fools don't want to hear the game, and just wanting to throw salt, a couple weeks ago this kinda wanna be thug Latino cat was straight talking shit when I was trying to holler at this blonde shorty, I ignored him, but part of me wanted to get all up in this dudes ear and cut him down, a punk like that may even try to get in my face and talk shit, and end up lying on the pavement.

Any hoo, long post, I hope you guys made it threw and got some value from it. Some of my critics on here having been charging me with being a hater, but I want to say this post wasn't meant to be about hating, more about breaking shit down with what's wrong with our women and the game in 2013. An "airing of grievances" if you will.
This isn't what's wrong with game it's the reason it exists.
This is what`s wrong with western woman and why you should find a pooossy paradise and live like a king!
This is in no way a personal criticism but I think your post exemplifies the scarcity mentality. I'm by no means drowning in poon myself but guys I know that are doing great don't seem to be hung up on why women do this or that. Maybe the solution is just to stop worrying about the way women behave because we aren't going to change them anyway. They aren't going to throw away their smartphones and delete their FB/instagram/pinterest accounts so that they can give us their undivided attention. They aren't going to stop flaking like crazy because they discovered etiquette. We need to focus on us and how to get from a scarcity mindset to an abundance mindset. Or at least build a lifestyle that facilitates that. And not to sound MGTOW but we need to just stop giving a fuck about women so much and just learn to enjoy our own lives and hobbies and interests and not let our happiness depend on them. Even with travel, something that is a reward in itself, I get the feeling some guys consider their trip a failure if they didn't get laid. Women sure don't consider their trip a failure if they weren't railed by an 8-inch cock. Why are we so dependent on them for our self-esteem? I've had some recent frustrating experiences with women that just makes me throw up my hands and give up ever trying to figure them out. It's just best for my own mental health to stop even trying to analyze women and why they do what they do. At this point I make no expectations of women. And I'm trying to train myself to be indifferent to outcomes. To take a more zen-like attitude about it lest they drive me nuts. If I get a number, do what I can to set up a date but if I don't hear back, not giving a shit or letting it bring me down.
I really like these OGNorCal707 posts.

Quote: (05-10-2013 04:52 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

3.) "Bitches be flakey as shit, from the smartphone to the bedroom, a flake seems to be around the corner": Now I'm sure there are some real high level players like the G-Manifesto who have low flake rates, but this seems to be another epidemic that only seems to be getting worse.

My "flake rate" is pretty low on girls I know I made a "connection with".

However, many girls never agree to go out with me at all as witnessed in my "conversion rate" thread.

I think calling girls has a lot to do with that.

I don't set up first dates via text.

Quote:Quote:

I made plans after a couple days to see her again, she agreed, but then when I texted her that night before I was going to leave to pick her up, she flaked at the last second, and sent me a *B.S.* text, saying "sry I'm too tired to hang out tonite".

Honestly, I think this is a text thing.

You have to lock this stuff down tight ie build rapport, sizzle, comfort, trust, value etc etc etc

And it is very hard to nearly impossible by text.

Quote:Quote:

Perhaps it's the fact that I'm once again on a dry spell, that my cynical and analytical sides are in full gear, but these hard truths have been hitting me lately.

Wait, what happened to the The power of the Diesel jeans... ?

Just playing.
Great post speak.

I read og's post, only the first sentence of each point.

I then said to myself "I can read this whole thing or talk to the 6.5/7 in front of me right now."

I put my phone down. Walked up opened,immediate connection. Spoke for 5 minutes, number and soft date close.

My point is not to brag, it is to highlight the point that analyzing and figuring women out is a god damn waste of time. Just go out chat up the girls you find attractive, if they flake fuck it? If they come through great. Do a two minute review of your game, no in depth analysis and move on.

I actually owe you a thank you the post alone made me say fuck it for the 1000000th time and just go open another broad who may or may not be an American cunt. I can assume negativity or assume positivity. I choose the latter.

Quote: (05-10-2013 06:46 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

This is in no way a personal criticism but I think your post exemplifies the scarcity mentality. I'm by no means drowning in poon myself but guys I know that are doing great don't seem to be hung up on why women do this or that. Maybe the solution is just to stop worrying about the way women behave because we aren't going to change them anyway. They aren't going to throw away their smartphones and delete their FB/instagram/pinterest accounts so that they can give us their undivided attention. They aren't going to stop flaking like crazy because they discovered etiquette. We need to focus on us and how to get from a scarcity mindset to an abundance mindset. Or at least build a lifestyle that facilitates that. And not to sound MGTOW but we need to just stop giving a fuck about women so much and just learn to enjoy our own lives and hobbies and interests and not let our happiness depend on them. Even with travel, something that is a reward in itself, I get the feeling some guys consider their trip a failure if they didn't get laid. Women sure don't consider their trip a failure if they weren't railed by an 8-inch cock. Why are we so dependent on them for our self-esteem? I've had some recent frustrating experiences with women that just makes me throw up my hands and give up ever trying to figure them out. It's just best for my own mental health to stop even trying to analyze women and why they do what they do. At this point I make no expectations of women. And I'm trying to train myself to be indifferent to outcomes. To take a more zen-like attitude about it lest they drive me nuts. If I get a number, do what I can to set up a date but if I don't hear back, not giving a shit or letting it bring me down.
Very few of us are born with this ability to deal with being turned down by the opposite sex. It comes with realization. The road to realization has for me been just what the OPs text point out. If I didn`t put it into a context I`d might build up some heavy steam and who knows... go "Falling down" and get paralyzed by bitterness. Shit, what a sad day that would be for my life!
Paradoxically, the solution to most problems with women is actually more women.
The rant ain't about a scarcity mindset as much as it's about a damn, "I can totally have my shit together and I still need game just to meet women who are at my level."

That's a fucked up states of affairs. Game used to give a guy an edge. A guy who was a 6, with some game, could be dating 7s and an occasional 8.

Without game, his default would be a 6. He'd basically be dating girls on his level.

Now a guy has to have game or he will be dating down.

I see a lot of mismatched couples now. Today at the coffee shop I saw a tall, good looking guy with a girl who wouldn't even be my table scraps. He seemed thrilled to be with her.

I thought, "That fucker probably had a 6 month dry spell. Now he's just happy to be with a 5. The poor bastard."

Of course, nothing is going to change so it doesn't make sense to dwell on it.

But a good polemic can be entertaining at times.
Not to say I disagree with what OG is discussing, but I'm over the "here's what's wrong with American women" missives.

This entire community is angry and confused.

Dudes want easy pussy, but get mad at these women for being hoes. Furthermore, everyone's so busy trying to distinguish who's alpha from who's beta, who's swallowed the red pill and who hasn't, and all of this other overanalytical bullshit that they've missed the reality that stares them in the face on a daily basis.

Plenty of dudes who don't even know that this community exists and who don't have half the shit in their arsenal that most people here think they need to have, have "big, bad, utterly flawed" American women who are washing their shit-stained underwear, cooking their arroz con pollo, licking their assholes, and squirting on their dicks regularly.

I blame the PUAs for a lot of this bullshit, because to me game as it is presented here and PUA shit are different -- btw what the fuck is a "soft date close"?

They made you believe that you can control the outcome. That what you are and what you say will control how a girl feels about you. It takes two to tango. If she's not down, she's not down. You can't make a woman like you, call you, respond to your text, fuck you, whatever, you can't control her. She has a million reasons as to why, and you'll never know them, but who the fuck cares, 99% chance she's doing you a favor, because she has nothing positive to add to your life, or maybe you just weren't that dude, maybe she didn't believe you would do that for her, and that's fine as well.

Where we're headed now is this community is consumed with groupthink, and lately the losers of it have taken over this particular board with the "here's why I'm mad, fuck bitches, feminism sucks, death to fat girls, blah blah" threads and the byproduct of this self-loathing, low-level game, like "sending dick pictures to girls", "fake girlfriend texts", etc. has come to the forefront -- I'm not putting OG in this category.

The bottom line is, dudes need to stop taking this shit so seriously. It's not that serious. Men are not perfect, and neither are the women that we pursue. It's a game, leave your egos in the locker room, on the field, you win some, you lose some, but a lot of time even the losses are wins, accept that, and move on.
There's no tomorrow, only tonight. When I go out now, that's the mentally I am rolling with these days because what you are saying is all true.

@ Menace.

Spot on! Magic in numbers...
Haha nice. I agree with all this.

I type quickly and on my phone to get a point across. In case you are wondering I mean that there is a high flake chance.

Quote: (05-10-2013 08:38 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Not to say I disagree with what OG is discussing, but I'm over the "here's what's wrong with American women" missives.

Dudes want easy pussy, but get mad at these women for being hoes. Furthermore, everyone's so busy trying to distinguish who's alpha from who's beta, who's swallowed the red pill and who hasn't, and all of this other overanalytical bullshit that they've missed the reality that stares them in the face on a daily basis.

Plenty of dudes who don't even know that this community exists and who don't have half the shit in their arsenal that most people here think they need to have, have "big, bad, utterly flawed" American women who are washing their shit-stained underwear, cooking their arroz con pollo, licking their assholes, and squirting on their dicks regularly.

I blame the PUAs for a lot of this bullshit, because to me game as it is presented here and PUA shit are different -- btw what the fuck is a "soft date close"?

They made you believe that you can control the outcome. That what you are and what you say will control how a girl feels about you. It takes two to tango. If she's not down, she's not down. You can't make a woman like you, call you, respond to your text, fuck you, whatever, you can't control her. She has a million reasons as to why, and you'll never know them, but who the fuck cares, 99% chance she's doing you a favor, because she has nothing positive to add to your life, or maybe you just weren't that dude, maybe she didn't believe you would do that for her, and that's fine as well.

Where we're headed now is this community is consumed with groupthink, and lately the losers of it have taken over this particular board with the "here's why I'm mad, fuck bitches, feminism sucks, death to fat girls, blah blah" threads and the byproduct of this self-loathing, low-level game, like "sending dick pictures to girls", "fake girlfriend texts", etc. has come to the forefront -- I'm not putting OG in this category.

The bottom line is, dudes need to stop taking this shit so seriously. It's not that serious. Men are not perfect, and neither are the women that we pursue. It's a game, leave your egos in the locker room, on the field, you win some, you lose some, but a lot of time even the losses are wins, accept that, and move on.
Haha nice. I agree with all this.

I type quickly and on my phone to get a point across. In case you are wondering I mean that there is a high flake chance.

I agreed with you until you brought up my dick pic thread. That move has helped guys on this forum get laid [Image: dodgy.gif]
Quote:Speakeasy Wrote:

Western women at best are nothing more than whores now. There is no point getting too upset by it or thinking things are going to change, because it wont. Its going to continue to get worse too, because for the most part they are psychologically damaged and it has not even begun to peak. They are indoctrinated into the damaging behavior too, which is why fucked up women have become the norm rather than the exception. Almost a quarter are on prescribed psych meds in the USA now and those are only the ones who have been diagnosed.

Women can be whores or they can be wives. They cant be both. They are not wired for it. The more men they fuck the less oxytocin they release during orgasm or post sex. Its a survival mechanism women developed. While the biological preference is pair bonding, women had to exchange sex with multiple men to survive sometimes. Being pumped and dumped following massive oxytocin release leads to massive cortisol spikes and stress, which leads to depression, aging, weight gain and the constant mood swings in women. Pumping and dumping a decent chick actually affects her health.

Eventually as oxytocin release diminishes following sex, so too will cortisol release decline as she gets fucked and chucked. She grows numb to it all, and the sex becomes nothing more than a physical act for her. The problem though is that women can no longer form strong relationships with anyone, even their own children. Their bodies no longer produce the hormones in the quantities it should for it to occur. Their attitude towards sex and men changes too, where they see it as a utility. Sex is viewed as something to be bartered for, hence the sexual attention whoring and the belief that they dont need to offer anything else but their ass in exchange for what they want from you. Its why they are so demanding when they have so little to offer. They feel they dont need to offer anything else but sex.

If you have time, read up on the impact of hormones on men and women. People have no fucking idea how crucial they are to psychological well being and overall health. Men are suffering from a lack of testosterone, women are suffering from too much cock. Western women are basically whores now. They think, act and respond to things like hookers do because by the time they are in their late 20's to early 30's, they are well into double figures. Most are well into double figures before they are past their early 20's.

Stop expecting whores to act like ladies. They are whores. Treat them as such.

Great post.

I think the reason I come across on here that I don't get "flaked on that much" is I really straight up don't give a f*ck.

I don't think about it for more than a second. Honestly I don't.

Hell, half the time I am happy if a girl doesn't want to go out with me. It is her loss.

It's actually funny to me. If she doesn't understand why should should want to hang out with me, she is a moron. There is plenty of room at the bottom for her.

If you understand what I just wrote, then you are ready to graduate.

You now understand Game.

(That is, real Game with a capital "G", not that phony sh*t that was co-opted by puas in the last decade with a lower case "g".)
I'm going to alert the Greek community that HH is about the best guy we got and the Ahepa should send money where he says to.
Quote: (05-10-2013 10:46 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

It's actually funny to me. If she doesn't understand why should should want to hang out with me, she is a moron. There is plenty of room at the bottom for her.

You now understand Game.

The number of people who will understand this or get to this level is 0.0001% even on this forum. Same with Harry's post on hormones/test/American women being whores.

Once you achieve you don't need "game" anymore.
Seen this today and laughed. It's only gonna get worse. You're gonna end up having a heart attack if you try to analyze the girls here or even think about them to much. The only thing you can do is have an "I don't give a fuck" attitude about them.

[Image: tumblr_mgqa3bOQCy1r5n0bgo1_1280.png]
Call me hard to convince, but I won`t take a guys hormone-theories on an internet forum as proof on how things work.
Quote: (05-10-2013 11:02 PM)The Pirate Wrote:  

Call me hard to convince, but I won`t take a guys hormone-theories on an internet forum as proof on how things work.

Read up on it then. HH is prob one of the most informed guys on here

The thing with the internet is this, you never know who the hell you are talking to, you could be talking to someone with his shit together (HH does have his shit together). Or you can be talking to a hater.

Its up to you to find out which one is which.
Quote: (05-10-2013 10:54 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

You now understand Game.

The number of people who will understand this or get to this level is 0.0001% even on this forum. Same with Harry's post on hormones/test/American women being whores.

I think G's post is a pretty simple concept. It's the whole "I am the prize" thing.

It is not only being better than all the other men, but knowing it deep down inside.

Solid. I bolded the key stuff. I'm giving you a +1 for this post.

You're totally right. The forum has taken quite a negative tone as of late. I don't know why. Contrast this with the way Mixx, International Swagger and Naughty Nomad talked about these things when they were here. G Manifesto and Hencredible also keep it positive. Never heard them angry and complaining. It was all positivity and optimism. Where is all the anger coming from all of a sudden?

Sometimes I get sucked into these angry threads and it brings down my mood and starts making me angrier as a person and ever more cynical toward women. I'm trying not to be that way.
The only way you "know" deep down is when you truly are.

This is also why being rich is the game over card. You got a house in the bank, or even more, no one can touch you. You're unbreakable. Someone gives you the head turn "LOL" at you bitch i'm the man in here and YOU KNOW IT BECAUSE IT IS TRUE.

That's what i mean by most guys will never attain that level. The whole regular inner game stuff you'll cap out at your perceived value. With straight cash, you can actually become a "ten" forever. You can't fake "knowing" you're the #1 guy within a mile radius of the club. Hell that is the exact reason people have "niche" game.

But at the end of the day...

I don't care if i sound like a dick, people can believe i am some dumb punk kid. End of the day. Rich people always come out on top, most will never succeed or be rich because their biggest accomplishment is talking to or banging a dime piece that one time at that one club. Go risk all your assets. Take massive leaps of faith. Risk REAL PAIN AND SUFFERING. Then MAYBE you will be rich. Or maybe you'll have to do it over and over again.

Quote: (05-10-2013 11:07 PM)All or Nothing Wrote:  

Quote: (05-10-2013 10:54 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

You now understand Game.

I think G's post is a pretty simple concept. It's the whole "I am the prize" thing.

It is not only being better than all the other men, but knowing it deep down inside.