rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to get laid on Facebook like a boss

Hi, I know that the OKCUPID thread has kicked off and that similar threads exist at Bodybuilding.com but I wanted to know if any one of you has used Facebook purely for dating as it seems more and more couples are meeting up this way (specially the younger crowd, which we are all interested in).

I know there is an ebook called "the Facebook Datebook", I havent read it but I wanted to know what are your tips on macking on college girls via facebook (of course it's a number's game). I thought about joining some university or college or interest groups and then sending messages to those girls given that we have "something in common"

any ideas?

there was lots of routines around 2/3 years ago to hit on girls off facebook, involving poking, random messages etc. Now though I would not bother. Go out and game.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

[Image: Funny-Facebook-Photos-difference-between...-women.jpg]

Good luck.

yeh honestly I have two hot sisters and I know some girls who are 18 and the amount of messages they receive from guys is disgusting

Ive gotten one bang from cold approaching from facebook. I actually started dating the girl after so I pussied out on a few other girls I could have banged. This was also before I had any knowledge of game so I probably. Could have been more successful.

also almost got another bang (I bailed when we got to her place to drink and it was a halfway house, it was guaranteed otherwise) by messaging a girl I never talked to after we waved to eachother at the mall.

What I did was join the facebook group for a bunch of shit at my university. Primarily out of town girls who are coming to the school the following fall. Message in august.

You're both from out of town and you both don't know ANYONE and what does a hot girl hate more than anything? No social circle. Tell her some bullshit and eventually meet up, drink with her and bang. Hell you could even try and make friends with the alpha looking dudes to get in their social circle

Well I agree that on dating sites women are actively there to meet guys (most of the time, depending on the website). So in other words you would discard this approach on facebook ?

@Metalhaze I've been trying to crack this puzzle too.
It's like the difficulty level pulling this off has increased significantly...but it's not impossible.

I've had some minor success with black knighting their pictures. Using soft negs about whatever she's trying to show off in her pictures usually gets their attention. Just don't go overboard/over game or you'll be quickly slotted into "rando" or "creeper".

I've found a large portion will accept friend requests from guys they don't know to pad their friend count then ask who they are with they offend (over game) them.
A few times they would ask who i am...like a hard shit test. Haven't found a way around it yet. I feel there is a narrow path you can answer on but i have yet to find it.
It also goes without saying that your pictures/profile need to be extremely good to peak interest not unlike OK Cupid and Plenty of Fish.

@ TennisPlayer
My theory is they will be fucking someone, might as well make it me.
You should pick their brains someday about the types of white knight messages they get. It will give you more insight.
My friends baby sister is only 14 and she has nearly 1000 friends. At least 2/3's of her friends are guys older than her (like 17-25). The type of weesh shit they say to her is sad. I've only ever saw her hamster spin when one guy she doesn't even know made fun of her for needing to wear a push up bra. She asked for his number and they hooked up.

Quote: (05-09-2013 11:19 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

My friends baby sister is only 14 and she has nearly 1000 friends. At least 2/3's of her friends are guys older than her (like 17-25). The type of weesh shit they say to her is sad. I've only ever saw her hamster spin when one guy she doesn't even know made fun of her for needing to wear a push up bra. She asked for his number and they hooked up.

That really says it all about the next generation of Western women...

@ Balboa
Sadly this is true.

Make alpha status updates.

"Any man who seeks permission from a female to do something should be castrated."

"Dudes who complain about their life to females just don't get it. "

Etc.

That one got two girls to actually message ME.

I just deactivated my Facebook. Tired of girls always wanting to like my photos and find out about each other and crap. Will see how I feel 2 months from now about not having it.

Only problem is it's a nice cheap way to message girls here in Brazil...

My FB account? The one where I have my actual friends and family?

Fuck some hot chick in my extended circle..and have shit go bad on me...and have my entire network of actual friends and family all up in my shit?

I'd rather date chicks @ work.

WIA

I used to have a facebook for everything(girls I've dated, banged, friends, family). I had to delete that one. They started emailing each other and got pissed at the prospect of being a plate. Funny thing, these same women got no beef with fucking a bunch of dudes. But heaven forbid a guy slamming a couple chicks over the course of several weeks.

I've got an account now just for family and friends, and haven't attempted to meet chicks on there. I've got enough drama in my life as it is. Last thing I need is crazy biddies making it more complicated.

[Image: ygbj6.jpg]

Quote: (05-09-2013 06:33 AM)metalhaze Wrote:  

Hi, I know that the OKCUPID thread has kicked off and that similar threads exist at Bodybuilding.com but I wanted to know if any one of you has used Facebook purely for dating as it seems more and more couples are meeting up this way (specially the younger crowd, which we are all interested in).

I know there is an ebook called "the Facebook Datebook", I havent read it but I wanted to know what are your tips on macking on college girls via facebook (of course it's a number's game). I thought about joining some university or college or interest groups and then sending messages to those girls given that we have "something in common"

any ideas?

How to get laid on Facebook like a boss [Image: laugh3.gif]

i know of two guys that get laid from facebook.

maybe one or two lays a year from several thousand messages/pokes.

ask yourself is it worth it.

I'm older(39) and I use it to retro-bang girls I knew in high school. Easy enough to friend them. They always accept. Follow up with drinks to "catch up a little". They know the deal.

Team Nachos

Yup FB is golden for retro bangs.

So far since getting fb I've manage to keep it under control for under 50 friends, I don't add people, let the ones that want to add me and talk add me.

Also if I girl adds me I add, mssg for # and then block her telling her I deleted my fb.

Also don't give in to the dataminers at FB HQ, don't like pages and fill out very little.

Social proof is also key for pics.

Bumping this thread. I want to redo my whole facebook again. Any tips on how to create a badass Facebook profile? Types of pics. Things to post etc...

Here you go

There's a lot of hate on here for FB and although I understand it, I still believe there can be a lot to be gained from FB, even when it comes to gaming. How to make a badass profile? Here's my advice:

-Generally speaking, just take into mind how women think, think of social value, preselection, etc. and see how this transfers into fb.
-Have either lots of friends or otherwise a very high percentage of hot girls as friends
-Put up pictures, not too many, but those with a strong message saying your badass; these fall into two categories, nl. you with hot girls (put some with bros as well dont make it too obvious) and you doing interesting things, fi travelling. I get great responses from girls on adventure like sports or visiting obscure countries doing dangerous stuff.
-Dont like too much, make sure that there is not too much info on you. They can find out what you like when you date them.
-Put up some tough quotes in your profile, if your highly educated or have had cool jobs make them visible, also what places you travelled to
-Liking pictures of hot girls: tough one this, first thought would be to not like anything, only perhaps comment and neg when possible. Otherwise I do give a like now and then, because basically its saying I would fuck you and since I know im top class it gives the girls the idea that they can contact me.
-Dont post too often, only post when it is something relevant, special or very funny (funny as in, you are making a funny observation, not posting pictures from the internet or something)
-At times when some loser wants to spread a political/religious/whatever statement that is faulty, do not hesitate to get in there and destroy them completely with superior knowledge. Girls love smart men and mainly because they have more power, you can demonstrate this.
-Make groups, this to separate friends,family (better keep them out completely),targets, keep your harem unknowing etc. For outside of friends almost nothing or nothing at all should be visible. Dont let search engines find you either.
-Don't or almost never add people you dont know at all (meaning people you have no idea who they are, the girl you just gave your card to at the bus stop is off course welcome).
-Obvious but ok, dont play games, dont click the ads, dont share lousy stuff, etc.

So what is the end result. I meet people everywhere, they will ask for fb, I give it to them. They mightve been interested, or slightly or whatever... they check my fb. They see that I do crazy and interesting things in my life, Im highly educated and well travelled, i know plenty of hot girls, I am smarter than average and yet they dont know much about me, since there is not a lot of info on what I like. In general plenty of girls will be triggered by that and they will make conversation or be very easily opened. In addition off course facebook is great for events, keeping updated on travel buddies or old friends.

And final comment: off course if you don't have much to show, dont make a facebook, remain a mystery and work on getting something to show off first.

Ps. for the facebook haters, yes its a lot of work, yes a lot of it is bullshit, etc. but as in all things if it helps getting hot women, you should consider it.

Quote: (06-10-2013 09:44 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I use it to retro-bang girls I knew in high school. Easy enough to friend them. They always accept. Follow up with drinks to "catch up a little". They know the deal.

Exactly. I've been using this tactic on girls from undergrad with successful results. Did your opening messages cut straight to the chase?

I've got a ton of retro bangs from FB in its prime.
Deleted it long ago

Now I would rather not do social media, I like to keep parts of my life private and mysterious.

pls don't.

social media has already risen women's ego to an all time high, don't make that even higher by joining these phaggots. It comes off as desperate and creepy.

Example: http://www.rsdnation.com/node/453462/forum
tldr: white phaggot messages thousands of girls, ends up only getting dates from 5/10 asians

[Image: ygbj6.jpg]