rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Crying Rape Game

The Crying Rape Game

Quote:Quote:

"In all my douchey conversations with all the douchey guys I’ve known, never once has another man told me he fantasizes about raping women. But I’ve probably had at least two dozen women confide to me that they often fantasize about being raped. Mostly they explain that they are aroused by the idea of a man that finds them so desirable, he simply can’t help himself. And despite what feminists tell you, this is apparently a very common fantasy. According to one study, four in ten women fantasize about being forcibly ravished about once a month.

"Despite all that, it makes me little more than a gynophobic pig to insinuate that many women make false rape accusations because their fantasies go unfulfilled. As regards other cases, I’m only unveiling my sinister misogynist heart to suggest that many women make false rape accusations because they know they can wreck a guy’s life without ever having to prove anything."

http://takimag.com/article/the_crying_ra...z2SXI8vVwN

The Crying Rape Game

Maybe I'm not deep enough in the manosphere, but I don't understand why guys like to troll.

WIA