rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Australian Aboriginal flag anyone?

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/pau...6634776568

THE Aboriginal woman, aged about 40, attractive with an easy smile, explains how it was for her when she lived on the streets of Darwin for six years, until she entered public housing last year: she traded sex with white men.
"It was every day," she says. She and other women would hang out by the beach, waiting for men to drive by.

"The man comes up and points out what woman he wants,” she says. “I’ve done it plenty times, to get alcohol, food and everything, and the drugs as well. I was hooked on it. I needed it. I was getting food and I felt good. Now I’ve stopped."

Australian aboriginal women without substantial European admixture are quite untappable, unless you're desperate.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Quote: (05-05-2013 11:51 AM)Kabal Wrote:  

Australian aboriginal women without substantial European admixture are quite untappable, unless you're desperate.

They aren't the prettiest bunch are they? I'll still try to tag one though when I head to Oz in a couple of weeks, just to get the flag. Hey Northern, you got any pointers on gaming the Aboriginal women? Probably similar to the native women in Canada, the pick up line "hey baby I got some beers at my place" usually does the trick.

Although there were no pics of the face, she looked like gutter trash from those photos. I have no idea how anyone get a boner for something like that.

I think its just like any other group of people that have structural problems whiten their groups. A lot more ugly then hot but aside from that I do not no much about the OZ Aboriginals but these girls look hot to me:

[Image: sCmN4O0.jpg]
[Image: lmmmrby.jpg]

Quote: (05-05-2013 03:44 PM)kosko Wrote:  

I think its just like any other group of people that have structural problems whiten their groups. A lot more ugly then hot but aside from that I do not no much about the OZ Aboriginals but these girls look hot to me:

Freudian slip on "whiten," eh?

Those chicks look mostly white. They're probably as Australian Aboriginal as Buenos Aires chicks are Amerindian.

Problem with Australian Aboriginal women are the incredibly robust faces--particularly the brow region, but also the outsized nose and lips.

Australian Aborigine skulls are generally the easiest for novice anthropology students to pick out against African, European, and East Asian skulls.

Quote: (05-05-2013 03:15 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Although there were no pics of the face, she looked like gutter trash from those photos. I have no idea how anyone get a boner for something like that.

Any port in a storm.

Also why hapless men still manage to get it up for their mediocre-looking wives; it's either that, or nothing.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Quote: (05-05-2013 05:27 PM)Kabal Wrote:  

Quote: (05-05-2013 03:44 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Freudian slip on "whiten," eh?

Those chicks look mostly white. They're probably as Australian Aboriginal as Buenos Aires chicks are Amerindian.

Problem with Australian Aboriginal women are the incredibly robust faces--particularly the brow region, but also the outsized nose and lips.

Australian Aborigine skulls are generally the easiest for novice anthropology students to pick out against African, European, and East Asian skulls.

Quote: (05-05-2013 03:15 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Any port in a storm.

Also why hapless men still manage to get it up for their mediocre-looking wives; it's either that, or nothing.

Yeah, these chicks can get it from me. I disagree that they look mostly white though. You can see the Aboriginal features, just softer, with prettier eyes, and lighter hair and skin. As for full-blooded Aborigines...NAH. Cathy Freeman, a track athlete that won a Gold Medal at the Sydney Olympics, was kind of rough looking:
[Image: attachment.jpg11852]   

But with some makeup and a good photographer, not so bad:
[Image: attachment.jpg11853]   

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

On the east coast you rarely see Aboriginal girls, let alone hot one's.

There are only a few hundred thousand aboriginals in Australia, and most of them you will find in the more remote regions of Australia.

Quote: (05-06-2013 03:43 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Yeah, these chicks can get it from me. I disagree that they look mostly white though. You can see the Aboriginal features, just softer, with prettier eyes, and lighter hair and skin. As for full-blooded Aborigines...NAH.

Yeah, I would certainly let all three of those bikini girls get the pipe.

Not to belabor a point since we are mostly in agreement, but those chicks are probably ~75% in European descent, hence why I picked Buenos Aires as a comparison.

Easily enough for aboriginal features to show, such as that one girl's nose and lips--lips especially.

For instance, it may be just that picture, but the brunette with her back to the viewer could readily pass as full Mediterranean.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Quote: (05-06-2013 05:34 PM)tiggaling Wrote:  

On the east coast you rarely see Aboriginal girls, let alone hot one's.

There are only a few hundred thousand aboriginals in Australia, and most of them you will find in the more remote regions of Australia.

Are there any Aboriginals in Perth?

Yeah, more in Perth than on the east coast, but you are going to be looking more into northern WA, the NT and far Nth QLD to find decent aboriginal populations. Everywhere else the white Australians wiped most of them out.

Quote: (05-06-2013 10:06 PM)tiggaling Wrote:  

Yeah, more in Perth than on the east coast, but you are going to be looking more into northern WA, the NT and far Nth QLD to find decent aboriginal populations. Everywhere else the white Australians wiped most of them out.

Man Canada and Oz are similar in so many ways, there's also less aboriginals on the east coast of Canada because the white man settled there first and wiped them out, but the west and especially the north have the highest native populations. I never really met a native Canadian until I moved out west, some of them are actually pretty cool but the ones who grew up on the remote reserves are culturally different and a bit on the crazy side sometimes.

I'm going to assume that the Aboriginals in Oz are also similar in the way that you want to treat them with respect like anyone else, but don't get overly friendly with them and never go drinking with a crowd of them. Am I right?

Hate to sound racist but Aboriginals are just a very weird looking type of people.

[Image: 46525_640.jpg]

Sometimes they even have naturally blonde hair which looks very bizarre contrast against their dark skin.

[Image: Natural_blonde_is_common_It_is_not_malnu...n_big.jpeg]

Quote: (05-06-2013 10:20 PM)scotian Wrote:  

I'm going to assume that the Aboriginals in Oz are also similar in the way that you want to treat them with respect like anyone else, but don't get overly friendly with them and never go drinking with a crowd of them. Am I right?

Well, if you are a foreigner they will tend to be more open to you than with the local Aussies.

It really depends where you are in Australia and what mob you are with. If you meet some friendly one's they can still be intense, but can really take you on some adventures and show you some interesting stuff about themselves and their culture - about life.

If you are in a place like Broome in WA, you can meet some really nice Aboriginal people, but a lot of them, your instincts are likely going to tell you to avoid - unless you want to get roped into buying them liquor.

I'd probably recommend really getting off the track and visiting an Aboriginal community if you want to learn more about the culture.

They can really be lovely people, and you can have a lot of fun with them, but it is a seriously troubled culture and they may also fuck with your head at times and "play" you a bit. I often feel more comfortable with them then your average uptight, cardboard, white Australian.

Quote: (05-06-2013 10:32 PM)tiggaling Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2013 10:20 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Well, if you are a foreigner they will tend to be more open to you than with the local Aussies.

It really depends where you are in Australia and what mob you are with. If you meet some friendly one's they can still be intense, but can really take you on some adventures and show you some interesting stuff about themselves and their culture - about life.

If you are in a place like Broome in WA, you can meet some really nice Aboriginal people, but a lot of them, your instincts are likely going to tell you to avoid - unless you want to get roped into buying them liquor.

I'd probably recommend really getting off the track and visiting an Aboriginal community if you want to learn more about the culture.

They can really be lovely people, and you can have a lot of fun with them, but it is a seriously troubled culture and they may also fuck with your head at times and "play" you a bit. I often feel more comfortable with them then your average uptight, cardboard, white Australian.

Are there "dry" aboriginal communities in Australia where the sale of alcohol is illegal? We have them in Canada, especially in the north, one such community was visited a couple of years ago by a very wealth Australian man who was sailing through the Northwest Passage on his luxury yacht, so this guy throws a booze fueled party on a dry reserve and an under aged Eskimo girl gets pissed and jumps in the freezing Arctic water, crazy Australians!

From the article, "The Royal Canadian Mounted Police boarded his 100-foot, seven-stateroom luxury yacht early last month and reportedly seized 200 bottles of alcohol and almost £10,000 worth of illegal fireworks.
He was charged with one count of providing liquor to a minor and one count of being an unauthorised possession of liquor."

Link: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...ruise.html

Aboriginals in Perth, i wouldn't go near one unless they have a full time job.

They are too unpredictable and you don't want that risk turning into violence.

As far as 'Aboriginal look' and the above photo of the group sitting on the ground, they don't all look the same. There are acute differences according to the region they come from.

Dry areas for aboriginals? Well there was an initiative in the dying days of our last conservative government that had thr army enforce dry areas, it was called 'the intervention' and was based on medical reports and pleas from feminists (and) aboriginals decrying the very high rates of children with STI's, even cases of 8 month old girls with STI's. Alcohol is seen as the major cause of aboriginal dysfunction.

When the intervention was up for treview, many aboriginals communities, particularly in rural Australia were divided about whether or not it was a good thing and should remain.

thats ones flag I am happy to never get, although i do remember having a crush on a girl in my teens but she was 1/4 aboroginal, otherwise never even consider it.

Don't buy it. No Australian guy would sleep with an aboriginal, let alone pay for it. Unless of course she's mixed, like the photos kosko posted

Quote: (10-20-2015 11:00 AM)SirSpanky Wrote:  

Don't buy it. No Australian guy would sleep with an aboriginal, let alone pay for it. Unless of course she's mixed, like the photos kosko posted

I have no special insight on this particular article, but you underestimate how thirsty men can be...

After all, these part-Aboriginals didn't arise from spontaneous generation.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Slave owners raped their slaves.

The thirst is real.

Some women have sex with their dogs.

The thirst...It's real.

I am the cock carousel

I've asked this on the forum before, but has anyone ever seen, let alone banged a hot Australian Aborigine? I have never seen an Aborigine at all, living in the states, so I'm extremely curious as to what an attractive one would look like...and I'm talking about one who has only a little white admixture, not the women in the pictures(though I would rawdog those women furiously).

You won't find any full blooded Aboriginals in any major cities. 99% will be part white. My Grandfather is of Aboriginal heritage, grew up in NT. You have to go to some truly remote areas to find a full blooded Aboriginal. Most people mistake Torres Straight Islanders as Aboriginal which obviously isn't the case.

That being said even mix Caucasian/Aboriginals can be extremely hot.

I know a few Aboriginals with a more Caucasian appearance and would definitely provide them with the D. There's actually some decent looking indigenous girls with good jobs out there because of the close the gap scheme where people of Aboriginal background get certain government jobs before anyone else.

Quote: (10-20-2015 11:00 AM)SirSpanky Wrote:  

Australia was a penal colony, which meant a huge sausage fest and serious thirst. Where do you think those part-Aboriginal girls came from?

If there aren't many left in Australia, you can always try Papua. Though if you go to the Indonesian half, give separatist rallies a wide berth unless you want to get deported.