rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help, 21 yrs old and need advice on Career!

Guys,

I need some tips on where to start?

Where I am now
Currently finishing my BTEC National Diploma (last year) in Business, 3 days a week Portuguese Lessons, live on student loan and have very little knowledge on investing or any type of Real Estate Beginners guide.

Where I want to be
I know for a fact that I want to have my own business, or multiple businesses. I want to export and import MY vehicle(s) to overseas countries dnd buy a place out in Brazil (depending on when I travel there and if I'm comfortable with the economy).

Should I really be getting involved into Real Estate at this time?

A good tip on pros and cons into investing would be handy. Thanks

for someone like you with little money the going wont be easy.

most neewb REI will likely need to begin their career wholesaling real estate. It doesnt require any money down and you can build contacts and get your feet wet with minimal risk.

Another option is try to find someone to back you on some RE deals.

Buy "FLIP" its likes the bible for REI,

Also check out Biggerpockets.com it is a gold mine of info!

I agree that "wholesaling" is a good way to get started in real estate investing, risk free. Becoming a licensed agent is another option that is more legit, but will prepare you less to become your own investor. About wholesaling, look into Larry Goins in Charlotte.