rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

10 THings Most Americans Don't Know About America
0 THings Most Americans Don't Know About America
Great Roosh-style article that basically sums up American culture.

http://bananenplanet.wordpress.com/2012/...t-america/

My favorite highlight:

Quote:Quote:

In dating, when I find a woman attractive, I almost always walk right up to her and tell her that a) I wanted to meet her, and b) she’s beautiful. In America, women usually get incredibly nervous and confused when I do this. They’ll make jokes to defuse the situation or sometimes ask me if I’m part of a TV show or something playing a prank. Even when they’re interested and go on dates with me, they get a bit disoriented when I’m so blunt with my interest. Whereas, in almost every other culture approaching women this way is met with a confident smile and a “Thank you.”

True! Lol! American women have no concept of a guy simply walking up to them and directly stating his interest in them or calling them beautiful and genuinely meaning it. Genuineness is a lost art in American culture.

I'm sure this phenomenon has been talked about extensively here and thought it deserved an extra co-sign from a non-manosphere observer.

Comments? Personal observations on this?
Pretty accurate for the most part, but #5 is bullshit to me. We have one of the highest GDPs per capita in the world, how is the quality of life not great? I don't see slums in America. I see a whole lot of big fucking houses with 4 car garages though. The only countries that beat us are countries with very low populations, many of them like Qatar, are oil rich.
Dupe: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14346-...36866.html
Did this website just use Mark Mansons article? I know he linked to him but I can't imagine Mark would just give away his article on some minor German blog.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.
That list is very true, especially 7,8,9, and 10.
Total disagreement, how is the deer hunting in those countries? The powers that be want us to believe that the US isn't the best country in the world, so we put up little resistance in it's fall. I love traveling, and I have lived abroad multiple times, but there is no other places that compare with the US. Fuck cabs with wifi. I will take the full package that comes with the US. Low cost of living, great access to the outdoors, and we probably won't be starving anytime soon. He was right about no one giving a shit about Edison. The correct American for that pedestal is Hendrix. Canada is acceptable. I will live abroad again certainly, and enjoy that experience to the fullest, but America is the shit. Lets keep it that way.