rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brasilia, Brazil

Brasilia, Brazil

I will be headed down to the The Capital of Brazil...Brasilia DF tonight! If anyone has the lowdown on this spot with regards to DayGame/Restaurants/Nightlife/Recreation/Fly Girls please share the wealth.

I will be there for 3 days and 2 nights to chop up game/business with a fellow comrade http://fly-brother.com/. He's a recent arrival and moving and shaking some things up down there but It's always good to get some additional knowledge to share with the forum right?

I've heard some wonderful things about this place already and even though It's landlocked It's suppose to have plenty of beautiful fish within it's seas. We'll find out shortly...And I will drop a full report upon my return...Thanks fellas![Image: banana.gif]

Brasilia, Brazil

I just checked out your boy's blog. His writing is top notch and his style and manner of speaking is right up my alley. I'll definitely be following to get ideas. Looking forward to the trip report.

Brasilia, Brazil

God, how much do you travel? First you were in Thailand and now you're going to the other site of the globe, lol.

Brasilia, Brazil

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-1969.html

Also look at the thread "Second Tier Cities" for more tips

Brasilia, Brazil

Hey International swagger,
Brasilia is a cool city if you have the right contacts there. A car is a must there as the city is spread out and it gets very hot during the day. Brasilia also is a city with a higher caliber of people and girls as it's one of the richest cities and one of it not the most expensive city in Brasil.
Best thing you can do is get an account on Orkut and search the different communities in BSB to find out which and where are the cool spots right now and the nice and cool events like concerts, shows etc...which are babe magnets.
Also, check this thread for an overview of the action in BSB:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-1969.h...t=Brasilia

You should have posted about it a bit in advance and I'd have asked my contacts in BSB as to what's hot right now.

You'll have a good time in BSB if you play your cards right and speak a bit of Portuguese.

Good luck and report back as to how it goes/went in the city where the streets have no name....[Image: biggrin.gif]

Brasilia, Brazil

I like this cat's blog....definitely my style..

Brasilia ain't but 50-60 year old city. It was built to help build Brazilian nationalism and unify the country. I've heard people say the city looks like an airplane from the sky and that even today the architecture is some of the most unique in the world..I unfortunately have not had the interest to visit due to the distance from the coast but I may have to add it to my list based on your feedback...

Hey what are cats doing for the 2014 World Cup and 2016 olympicsn in Brazil[/align]? I'm giving real thought of going for both....

Brasilia, Brazil

Quote: (07-09-2010 10:10 AM)Caramel Communist Wrote:  

Brasilia ain't but 50-60 year old city. It was built to help build Brazilian nationalism and unify the country. I've heard people say the city looks like an airplane from the sky and that even today the architecture is some of the most unique in the world..I unfortunately have not had the interest to visit due to the distance from the coast but I may have to add it to my list based on your feedback...

Hey what are cats doing for the 2014 World Cup and 2016 olympicsn in Brazil[/align]? I'm giving real thought of going for both....

Unify the country? hahaha It's the way around honey.
They changed the main city to the middle of nowere to avoid people activity in politics and others reasons

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Brasilia, Brazil

Quote: (07-09-2010 10:34 AM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Unify the country? hahaha It's the way around honey.
They changed the main city to the middle of nowere to avoid people activity in politics and others reasons

Not doubting you but my interpretation was that Brasilia was built due to the tension in Sao Paulo/Rio over stewardship of political affairs both nationally/internationally..that the interior of the country is often neglected especially politically...

Brasilia, Brazil

I was thinking about this yesterday. I have no idea what I'll be doing in 4 and 6 years. But if I'm around and still into this thing, a bunch of us should rent a huge place in Rio for a month during the 2014 cup and go crazy.

Brasilia, Brazil

Quote: (07-09-2010 02:07 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I was thinking about this yesterday. I have no idea what I'll be doing in 4 and 6 years. But if I'm around and still into this thing, a bunch of us should rent a huge place in Rio for a month during the 2014 cup and go crazy.

i am def planning on going to Rio for the world cup. The party there will be like NONE other.

Brasilia, Brazil

Have you gone yet? I just posted this earlier in another thread but I'll say it again.. I only know 2 girls from Brasilia, and both of them are smokin hot and both are total sweathearts. I'm curious to know how your trip went if you made it out there.

Brasilia, Brazil

I hear Brasilia is all about social game.

I think I´ve already written about 2 friends who moved there and were forced to go to Goiania on the weekends for women.

I´ve also got a friend who is originally from Brasilia and he told me he always had problems getting girls there (and this guy has good game), so his solution was joining the Masonry to expand his social circle and get introduced to hot chicks.
Kind of a desperate measure, huh?

Brasilia, Brazil

Since I started this thread I might as well add my two cents from the limited time I've had there.

I was Brasilia for a short trip this past July and have been back 3 times for 1-2 day trips on business since then. During my 1st trip I got linked up with a chick who has been on my team hard. Driving me around, sexing and taking me everywhere I need to go & is a solid 7.5 so I haven’t been able to do much gaming on my trips back since I'm there for such a short amount of time anyway.

During my 1st trip It was a holiday weekend so there were plenty of outdoor festivals and a few parties that were cool but I didn’t get a full handle on the scene to be able to really write a full report since I was there for such a short period of time and I was hanging out with my friend and getting a handle on the biz we were planning together.

Here are a few general observations about the city.

1. Expensive

2. Cool Architecture in the Plano Piloto

3. You need a car to make moves here everything is spread out

4. Non-existent street level action and no hot girls out and about besides the mall which limits casual day game.

5. Many chicks speak English

6. Higher Levels of Education/Sophistication

7. Music Scene Sucks! No organic music scene exists. Since the city is only 50-60 years old It's a mish/mash of people from all over from Brazil so I guess that's the reason. No identity. I couldnt find any good Samba Places. The hottest chicks are into Electronic Music. Sorry when I'm in Brazil I want Brazilian Music!

8. No Central Club district like Lapa or any real restaurant districts.

9. Women are very friendly to be opened. During my 1st trip before I met my main girl I approached many women, all were very friendly exchanged numbers and my Portuguese sucks.

10. All the action in Brasilia proper is centered on the Blocos which are small residential areas in the whole grid plan of Brasilia. It all looks the same and is very confusing to me.

11. The malls have DIME PIECES...I think that's going to be the best place to run day game at in Brasilia. I didn’t see much talent just walking the streets in the day like I would in Rio.

12. Overall the talent level here isn’t close to Rio and it has a more laid back vibe in general.

13. Public Transportation is non-existent within the city proper of Brasilia and It's one of those towns where It's not socially acceptable to catch the bus or ride the metro.

14. This is a town where you need to have connections before you arrive. People who can drive you around and who can roll with you and automatically plug you into the social scene.

ETC's…

I had a chance to hit up one club on the solo called Hype http://www.hypelounge.com.br/.
It was electronic music and under 25 crowd full of rich kids. As I came through the door at 1st they weren’t going to let me in but once they found out I was American…BINGO! This one rich kid Brazilian cat started chatting me he had a table and invited me to sit with him and his girls so we were pouring JWB all night and dancing to electronic music. I was the only brotha in the place not working security…Ha! This club had tons of talent though probably the baddest chicks in BSB I peeped here and I made out with one chick but went home that night empty handed except for a few numbers.

The next night I went to a CS picnic and a Hip-Hop Spot where I eventually ended up meeting my main chick that I have been banging that I have been chilling with down there and hit it the 1st night. I have met some really cool contacts over my last few trips that I have been able to establish good relationships with a few cool guys so on my next trip I’m going to ditch my main (not even going to tell her I’m coming) and go hard in the paint and try to hit up some more nightlife. To be honest all of my native Brasilian friends that live there are disillusioned with the scene in Brasilia and don't really like it but I'm going to force them to take me to the so-called hot spots in Brasilia when I go back in November.

Another cool place I visited for a daytrip was Salto De Corumba which is about two hours away. Beautiful Waterfalls and a great place to chill out, camp with a nice honey.
http://www.saltocorumba.com.br/

Overall Brasilia is a decent spot if you’re just traveling through Brazil or on business and have a reason to be here but I dont think I would come here solely to visit the city. It's more of a solid place to live and probably has the highest standard of living in Brasil outside of the south. Another plus is that the weather is excellent year round albeit very dry. I will continue to add more to this thread as I learn more about Brasilia.

Brasilia, Brazil

Thanks I.S. post is on point...

Brasilia, Brazil

Ok just came back from Brasilia this past weekend and was there from Saturday morning until Sunday Night...All I have to say is WHOA!

I found a winner on each and every Saturday to check out. ..

http://www.calaf.com.br/

This place is jamming from 4pm until every Saturday with live Samba Music, dancing, drinking and everyone just having a GREAT TIME. Damn the energy of this place was unreal...I felt like I was back in Rio [Image: smile.gif]. I pulled two chicks out of this place and kissed one and I went with my main Brasilia Chick. The chicks had careers and have their own apartments and dough which is something I can appreciate about Brasilia. Chicks have alot going on here and have some $. I had to slide off for a second to pull it off but I made it happen. She was mad but she knows how I get down.

At night I rolled with a few of my associates to probably one of the best parties talent and music wise that I have been to in years. The event happens 4 times a year in Brasilia and It's called Makossa Baile Black. http://www.makossamag.com.br/

So basically If you are a Hip-Dressed cat during this event It is come up city! I couldnt even concentrate with all the fine ass tail that was walking around there and my portuguese sucks but opening them in Broken portuguese was actually a winner because they were just curious and no tourists visit Brasilia so chicks are very friendly.. I had several chicks that wanted to bone me that I met this past Saturday but ended up taking this fine Brasilian aspiring sports report who Is 20 to the love motel after the party! She was rocking my LA Dodger fitted I wore to the party all night so I just gave it to her as small appreciation for the bang.

Another chick I know down there really rolled out the red carpet for me. Her parents cooked for me and just showed alot of love she stayed in one of the satellite cities outside of the plano pilito and I loved the hood over there. It just had a really authentic vibe and things were much cheaper. Got a chance to watch Flamengo win the championship at a neighborhood bar and Its crazy how in love Brasilians are with the "Beautiful Game". When Ronaldinho scored that penalty kick goal you should of heard the neigborhood rise up..Fireworks and Gunshots and Screaming was heard throughout the hood. Crazy experience!

Brasilia, Brazil

That's all I needed to read. I see what I have to now.

Brasilia, Brazil

IS,

You're the muthafuckin' man. People rarely speak about Brasilia, but I know it's the wealthiest, safest city in Brasil. It's the seat of the federal gov't. Do you do business with the Brasilian govt???

Brasilia, Brazil

Here is my datasheet!

I was there in September 2011.

Clubs by Day

Monday

Criolina in Calaf (samba), go there at 11pm (maybe Calaf is open also Tuesday. The Thursday that I went it was closed, open for sure also on weekends; the place in general is rather small and not beautiful)

Thursday

Godofredo at 9:00pm – http://www.bargodofredo.com.br/index.html – a chop bar

Velvet. Not that big. Actually was quite empty when I went there.

Quinto. Electronic music. Opens at midnight, short queue. Nice.

Friday

Bar Frederic Chopin (407 sul) – a chop bar

Pub O´Reily (408 sul)

Nosso Chopp: Tipp from Mixxx, one of the girls said it’s boring there

Garota Carioca: a place that the locals told me that’s good for pick up – potential, but did not work for me

Saturday

Cade Teresa: go there at 3pm (you won’t get in at 4pm), tennis shoes, samba – quite small; the people there are “more beautiful” than in Calaf.

Calaf – full already at 4pm;

Na Venda: sqs 412 (address). Down to earth.

UK: Bar and pub

Sunday

Cade Teresa – at Sunset (DJ music)

Pontao: many bars. posh. Sunday at sunset/5pm. Nice to go there with a girl.

There are always some special events in the weekends, and everybody goes then there!

Club “Hype” is supposed to be full of for young (rich) people (around 19 year olds, less than 25). http://www.hypelounge.com.br/

Mixxx suggested daygame (especially during lunch hour) in the shopping malls and the chop bars after work. (He also suggested to go for a suit, from what I saw nobody is wearing suits in the bars/clubs, it was too hot for me to try.)

My experience

Wednesday

With a girl from the internet we went to two chop bars (Federic Chopin and Bierhouse I think). There are some nice girls, but nearly all are in mixed sets. Anyway, because I was with a girl, I didn’t try anything. We went to a club with Brazilian country music afterwards (Moena), around midnight, there was only one set of girls that was not surrounded by guys.

Thursday

Going to a bar with girls from the internet. One has a terrible hairstyle and glasses, but I see potential. Afterwards we went to a club, Quinto. It opens at midnight, no need to go earlier. Nice. There would have been some girls, but again I was busy with the girl.

Friday

Party at the embassy. A girl from the internet invited me. She seemed interested and was drunk, but she kept running around, it was impossible to establish some connection. There was a nice Colombian girl there, and she reminded me of the passion of Colombian girls, gosh I love that country. A quite Brazilian girl tried quite offensive to pick me up. A MILF was really interested, but she had a friend with her and wanted to meet again the day that I left the city. Two American girls, one drunk, I was talking to her, her friend just pulled her away without saying anything. Two Brazilians, one beautiful, but not interested.

Afterwards „Garota Carioca“, which was supposed to be the best place to meet girls. In the very beginning some nice girl are standing around, but after 15 minutes there are gone (I don’t know, there must a black hole in Brazilian clubs) or already occupied. It reminded me of Belo Horizonte: strike early, or stay alone. In the beginning, a girl was smiling to me, but she was not that hot, and in the very beginning there were better alternatives around, but later I would have taken her cause of a lack of alternatives. Two nice ones, the boyfriend of the third girl is very protective of them. He invites me for a beer coupon afterwards; I guess he realized he was a dick. Three girls, only one looks good, quite young, and she doesn’t speak. I approached I think two sets at the bar, that were not responding with more than one word at all. This took me 15 minutes, than all the girls were gone/taken. I see the 3 set with the one young good looking girl again, I talk a bit, but her two interested friends are not interesting for me. My friend talks and kisses a girl, she is quite ugly, but has nice tits, and she is friendly.

Saturday

15h Cade Teresa. The bar is small, nearly everyone is around tables, and there isn’t even much space otherwise. First set, not interested (one speaks with me, the other one doesn’t speak English and gets bored quickly). Second set, very bad English from both, one speaks a little, this time the friend doesn’t interrupt. I get her number (she didn’t pick up in the next days), there are like 2 or 3 other interesting sets (now its 16:30), but no way to approach them without the set that I was just in seeing that.

16:45, I arrive at “Calaf”. It’s supposed to have the uglier people than Cade Teresa, and indeed the people are less dressed up, but not bad. I approach one girl, she doesn’t talk a lot, but gives me the number in the end of the evening. A 5 set of a bit older girls, one has huge tits, I approached her friend cause she was the only one not blocked, now her friends want to leave me alone with that one, in the end I manage to get the number of the girl with the big tits (I saw her again in Sao Paulo). A set of 2 girls that looks ok from the distance, not so much from nearby. 2 very hot girls in two different sets, but with stupid looking guys in each set. I leave the party around 18:30.

Sapucapeta: I arrive at Sapucapeta (a big special party that night) at 11pm, with my friend and 2 girls from the internet. Only at 1 o’clock people really start arriving. I talk to one set of girls at 12, they are interested, but the party is so empty, there is nothing to do, and they are not super communicative, I go back to my friend and the girls from the internet. Another set of girls, not particularly interested. 1 am, I approach one girl, she is super interested. Her friends are not beautiful; my friend wants to meet other girls. I get her number (but when I meet her later she rejects to dance with me. Shit, I know, in Brazil you have to choose your girl early and stick with her.) Anyway, I meet two girls at the bar, the one that speaks English is quite enthusiastic (again!), but her friend drags her away after a while. My friend approaches two girls that already saw us with the girls from the internet, I had the feeling they were smiling to us early on (but back then we were the only guys in the club, and with girls!), they are not very enthusiastic but agree to go dancing, after a while they leave to go to the toilet. My friend gives up, now it’s 2:30 am, few sets are left, I approach one girl that doesn’t want to dance with me but she gives me her contact. I am super tired from a day of partying and we go home. Still, I have the feeling this was party had potential, unlike the other ones I saw in Brasilia and also Belo Horizonte. (Quinto on Thursday had potential, too, but I couldn’t really try.)

Sunday

Pontao, a place with some bars/restaurants and posh. In each and every restaurant you get seated. Not good for approach. Walking around at the lake I see few/no nice girls without boyfriends. I am with my girl (the one from Wednesday); we go to the hotel afterwards to see some pictures, which ends with sex. Nice Smile

Monday

9pm Calaf (club) – Criolina (an event every Monday). I think the party was nothing special, but I already left at 11pm. I met the same girl as Sunday and this time we went to a motel. She says she prefers that, cause she does not want that the guy from the hotel thinks she is a prostitute. I liked her, she was the most friendly girl I have met in my life, and she was driving me around in her car, and we made cool things together.

My friend swooped the same night a girl from the internet, it was a matter of two hours from start to finish for him, she was quite good looking, and he said she did not give any resistance at any point.

Conclusion

I liked the city, but overall in Brazil I still prefer Rio. But in the end, by numbers, we were more successful in Brasilia than in Rio.

I just posted in the forum my experiences in most of the cities I have been to!

Brasilia, Brazil

I met a girl from Brasilia in Rio and she invited me to visit her, but I only have time for one weekend. Should I go just to visit her in Brasilia and go sight-seeing? I hooked up with her already (8) so I'm sure more action will occur, but I don't know if I should be independent and try to pick up other girls once I'm there. Sat/Sun will definitely be too short, but I rather go really soon than have to wait and she might have a new b/f.

Brasilia, Brazil

Quote: (08-18-2012 04:58 PM)Freedom Wrote:  

I met a girl from Brasilia in Rio and she invited me to visit her, but I only have time for one weekend. Should I go just to visit her in Brasilia and go sight-seeing? I hooked up with her already (8) so I'm sure more action will occur, but I don't know if I should be independent and try to pick up other girls once I'm there. Sat/Sun will definitely be too short, but I rather go really soon than have to wait and she might have a new b/f.

If she is hot and good in the sack then definitely go, but at the same time scout the city with her, for a possible future visit (not to be with her, but to hunt for poon). The sightseeing is not worth going all the way there for. Brasilia is only good for the ease of its women, their open mindedness and the fact that girls go to work there from all over Brazil. Thus, many women dont live with their parents and have cars, which makes banging them easier than Rio or even Sao Paulo. But you will need al least a week to take advantage of all the pussy possibilities the city offers.

Brasilia, Brazil

Seeing this thread bumped makes me wonder what has been of InternationalSwagger, anyone know?

Brasilia, Brazil

Quote: (08-18-2012 09:37 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Seeing this thread bumped makes me wonder what has been of InternationalSwagger, anyone know?

He's around. He and I have been traveling a lot together all over Europe. Most recently we were up and down the Croatian coast killing it!

Some datasheets in the works but haven't had time to fully put them together yet.

Brasilia, Brazil

Quote: (08-19-2012 08:30 PM)Qwest Wrote:  

Quote: (08-18-2012 09:37 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

He's around. He and I have been traveling a lot together all over Europe. Most recently we were up and down the Croatian coast killing it!

Some datasheets in the works but haven't had time to fully put them together yet.

Qwest, better not to use the words killing it, until the data sheet is posted. Just say you are having a good time....and then when the data sheet is posted, we can judge if you are killling it and if it is new pussy paradise.

Brasilia, Brazil

@european_lover Where did you stay (accomodations)? Can you recommend an inexpensive pousada or hostel with private rooms?

Brasilia, Brazil

Quote: (08-28-2012 08:18 PM)Freedom Wrote:  

@european_lover Where did you stay (accomodations)? Can you recommend an inexpensive pousada or hostel with private rooms?

i couldn't find any cheap place online and therefore stayed in a rather expensive hotel.

I just posted in the forum my experiences in most of the cities I have been to!