rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

So how about Paraguay?

So how about Paraguay?

[Image: OZnJJ.jpg]

Was recently direct to this article on "The 25 Hottest Women from Paraguay" and was wondering if anyone here knew anything about Paraguay and the overall quality there (I recall Roosh was in Paraguay, hence the title of his book, but it's been a while since I read it and I don't recall what he thought of it)?

I'm always suspicious of these sorts of articles because they often are totally unreliable for judging the overall quality of the women in a certain country, especially how many of them actually look like the pictures, because they will inevitably only take the very hottest, so you've no actual idea what the overall quality level is there. You could pick the 25 hottest chicks from ANY country and if people thought they were representative of the women there as a whole, then they would consequently think that it was pussy heaven--you see the problem?

Anyway, just curious, thought I'd ask.

So how about Paraguay?

I was there a few days and banged a local chick.

There are definitely some cuties but, overall, nothing amazing.

So how about Paraguay?

Yeah there are some hot Paraguayas and Guaranis, but other than that, nothing to warrant a trip to Paraguay just for the girls. Your ROI would be much higher in Colombia and Brasil.

So how about Paraguay?

I'd skip it.

So how about Paraguay?

Ok, cool, well that about takes care of that, doesn't it? lol...

So how about Paraguay?

I suggest you go

i only visited the capital but i had a great time

nightlife is decent and there are some cute girls

like i say i bagged one on my first night and spent most of my time there with her which maybe affects my opinion but i had a blast when i was there

So how about Paraguay?

It's very humid and hotter than Africa for some reason. I stayed in this hotel that was a block away from this pub called "Britanica." I did most of my campaigning over there and had no luck whatsoever on weekend nights. Local chicks were in huge groups sitting down and they didn't look that approachable. I tried my luck with a cute blonde chick from Noway but the cock blocking from the local dudes was epic. They would straight jump in the middle of conversation and try to take the girl away. This went on all night. During the day i got no eye contact and had no luck finding a mall to try my luck with the workers. Also, taxis are very expensive and a lot of the clubs are in the suburbs so make sure you have your bankroll ready. They have some cutties but I only recommend going there as part of a bigger trip.

So how about Paraguay?

Quote: (07-08-2010 01:14 AM)Shaman Wrote:  

[Image: OZnJJ.jpg]

Was recently direct to this article on "The 25 Hottest Women from Paraguay" and was wondering if anyone here knew anything about Paraguay and the overall quality there (I recall Roosh was in Paraguay, hence the title of his book, but it's been a while since I read it and I don't recall what he thought of it)?

I'm always suspicious of these sorts of articles because they often are totally unreliable for judging the overall quality of the women in a certain country, especially how many of them actually look like the pictures, because they will inevitably only take the very hottest, so you've no actual idea what the overall quality level is there. You could pick the 25 hottest chicks from ANY country and if people thought they were representative of the women there as a whole, then they would consequently think that it was pussy heaven--you see the problem?

Anyway, just curious, thought I'd ask.

Depends on each guy whether a place is pussy heaven or not. I found the girls - on average - were a notch or two below Argie girls. I looked thru that article. All the girls are pretty glammed up so of course, they're gonna look a bit hotter. If you want to see more pics of the local girls, here's a Paraguayan model management company website:

http://www.up.com.py/content/category/mujeres/

Up is owned by EMG which happens to also own Coyote, the hottest club at the moment (besides Vulcan). Also, here's the website for Coyote, with links to local girls' Facebook pages.

http://www.coyote.com.py/index.html

I think nightclub website pics and local dating sites provide a better more accurate gauge of the quality of the local talent.

So how about Paraguay?

Quote: (07-10-2010 01:41 PM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

It's very humid and hotter than Africa for some reason.

That's because most of the landscape of Paraguay - especially the Chaco - is savannah.

So how about Paraguay?

The 3 Paraguaian girls I know are all hot, but I hear most aren't. My Brazilian friend is dating one. When he came back from his trip to Paraguay and showed me pictures, every one of his girlfriends friends were ugly. On pretty much all her facebook pictures as well, all her friends are ugly except her friends from the US and Brazil.

So how about Paraguay?

Just checked out that article. I don't think most of those girls were that cute in the face when compared to girls from Argentina, Brazil, or even the United States. Think about the girls from those countries that would be on the 25 hottest list.

So how about Paraguay?

such hotties could be found in santa cruz in bolivia too, but on average bolivian girls are like a zoo. [Image: wink.gif] well, i know one hot bolivian girl. but she is spanish, just raised in bolivia

paraguayas in argentina are on par with argies in terms of looks. just a bit less stylish. but, their attitudes are great and they fuck like there is no tomorrow

So how about Paraguay?

Paraguayas are not histericas either

So how about Paraguay?

Going to Santa Cruz, Bolivia tomorrow and than to Ascusion, the capital of Paraguay. i let you guys know whats happening there.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

So how about Paraguay?

Hottest girl I banged in South America was from Paraguay. I met her and picked her up in Buenos Aires, but she was much cooler and more laid back than the Argentinian girls.

So how about Paraguay?

Quote: (09-08-2011 12:25 PM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

She was much cooler and more laid back than the Argentinian girls.

Not difficult.

So how about Paraguay?

Bumping this thread. Any insides on Paraguayan girls?

Life is good

So how about Paraguay?

All I know is that there is a dead bat there

[Image: 41t03dpn%2BiL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

So how about Paraguay?

Quote: (03-17-2017 10:48 PM)simondice Wrote:  

Bumping this thread. Any insights on Paraguayan girls?

I don't know if anyone has PM'ed you yet. The insights I can give you are that social circle game is big. Also you want to look like you live there and are not just visiting family. Just like any other latin american country really. Except this is a VERY small country.

Also I would not recommend Carnaval in Encarnacion for picking up chicks. The parade is awesome and the chicks are hot but it's not a huge party really and there are a lot of families. The bars get full but it's not really drinking in the streets party like I have heard the other ones are (Rio, Salvador). Also the beach at San Luis is really small, so if you're going for that do not expect much. It is a nice beach and the town isn't too bad. Not all the chicks will be Paraguayan, think I saw one brazilian and some Argentinians there (it's across the river from Posadas).

Do you speak Spanish? because English is hard to find. Some German may help too. When I was trolling tinder there was a girl who had a picture of Hitler with a German Shepherd. I knew I was going to like this country. Just kidding.

There's a movie called Siete Cajas or Seven Boxes that I recommend if you want to see some of Asuncion. You'll need social circle to find the parties I think in clubs. I really didn't get into a social circle but I fucked up quite a bit on things because of timing.

With all the bad shit I've just said ™, let me know if you want to go, I may go with you. And yes, I'm just like I write, mostly a stream of consciousness.

So how about Paraguay?

How's the nightlife?
How are the girls?
I'm fluent in Spanish so I'm good

Life is good

So how about Paraguay?

I went to a few bars but mostly Brittania Pub. There are some clubs but I did not visit them. I had other shit going on, you may be able to hook up with some people from hostels to help out.

The app EasyTaxi lists Asuncion as a city that it services but when I got there it did not :<. Taxis don't try to rip off too bad but you'll be using a lot of taxis.

The girls aren't bad. I did meet a girl that looked good enough to marry but a lot of fuckable cuties. I saw more ass last time I went which may be a sign the diet is changing. They usually are known for bigger boobs than ass.

Why are you considering Paraguay?

So how about Paraguay?

Thanks for the info brotha. You sound like you know what you talking about. I would let you know if I go.

Life is good

So how about Paraguay?

So is Paraguay better or at least equal to it's surrounding countries?

How can I imagine the people / girls personality wise? Sexual and direct like in Colombia & Brazil? A bit European and stuck up like in Argentina or more reserved like in Peru?

So how about Paraguay?

Quote: (05-30-2018 08:43 PM)semibaron Wrote:  

So is Paraguay better or at least equal to it's surrounding countries?

How can I imagine the people / girls personality wise? Sexual and direct like in Colombia & Brazil? A bit European and stuck up like in Argentina or more reserved like in Peru?

I spent a good amount of time in Paraguay some time ago. Went all around the country from Asuncion, to Ciudad del Este, to the small villages and even smaller towns.

The women in the surrounding countries (Brazil and Argentina) are significantly hotter and way better quality. Paraguay cannot compete in any way to its surrounding countries. In terms of easiness, they are not as easy as Colombians or Mexicans in my opinion.

Honestly, the entire country is pretty boring and resembles that of a 3rd world country - shitty infrastructure, little to no tourists, boring as hell, overpriced taxis, rampant corruption, mass chaos, and even the capital city (Asuncion) is dead quiet everyday of the week including weekends. It's definitely not worth going for the women - but if you're looking for an off the beaten path adventure with good steak and decent cornbread (lol), then by all means, go for it.

Many people get curious about Paraguay because it seems like a mysterious country. But there's really not much going on.

So how about Paraguay?

I traveled around Paraguay years ago. I was pleasantly surprised at how attractive the women were. I was not on a bang mission. I had low expectations. I thought it would be more like Bolivia. As mentioned before, don't go there specifically for the women. It is a fun country.

Funny comment about the corn bread. Everyday. The corn is more like sorghum. Chipa Guasu everyday. There's not much to eat for vegetarians. Also not many English speakers when I was there. They don't see many tourists so most likely you will have exotic value as a foreigner.