rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus

The Miley Cyrus he wanted to marry and the Miley Cyrus he left - just a little different [Image: smile.gif]

Miley Cyrus

Ladies, take note: that's what happens when you change your look from "down home" to "Thunderdome".

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Miley Cyrus

I can not tell if she looks like Justin Bieber, or if Justin Bieber looks like her.

Miley Cyrus

Some butch dyke probably turned her out. She will do the Lindsey Lohan curious stage. Alot of the 18-23 yo are going through this stage now. Sad but true. We can only hope she is a lipstick lesbian.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Miley Cyrus

Nice abs...

Miley Cyrus

Seriosuly, I love girls with nice stomaches. I'd put up with the thunderdome look for those abs. DC has so many 'average' white girls. Burgers, beer, and brunch have taken their toll here.

Miley Cyrus

Granted but which version would you prefer the abs on? She wasn't exactly out of shape before...

Miley Cyrus

Straight up sweet and feminine looking in the first pic. Looks like a character from Rocky Horror Picture Show in the second.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Miley Cyrus

I fucked a girl last summer who is the chubby version of her.

She had the same haircut as in her video with borgore. (Shaved on the back and sides)

Weirdest blowjob evr. I stole someone's line from here and said "you look like a dude from up here does that make me gay"

Miley Cyrus

Shell probs come out a lesbo at some point its ok shes still young

Miley Cyrus

I hate girls with short hair, especially when it's lesbified.

Miley Cyrus

Relevant: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-15095.html

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Miley Cyrus

That's what you get when you let your daughter sing too many girl-power songs.

Rico... Sauve....

Miley Cyrus

I never could stand Miley Cyrus for some reason. I partly blame this transformation on her father, he doesn't seem like the type to properly lay down the law when necessary and say enough is enough.

Miley Cyrus

another one of those "ooh look at me I chopped off all my hair in the prime of my life" broads. So edgy.

Miley Cyrus

she doesn't exactly have a good face either. Average at best. Doesn't look like the kind to age well.
so short hair = awful.

Miley Cyrus

[quote='TexasMade' pid='432420' dateline='1367251287']
Some butch dyke probably turned her out. She will do the Lindsey Lohan curious stage. Alot of the 18-23 yo are going through this stage now. Sad but true. We can only hope she is a lipstick lesbian.
***-I don't know man. She may have a great body now but from the looks of it she's only only a short step from leading her own lesbian army if she doesn't watch her weight and curb her attitude.

Miley Cyrus

Could you imagine if she comes out? The amount of 18-23 year olds that would follow. My chance for a threesome with two white lizards would rise through the roof.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Miley Cyrus

If she does come out lets hope she can at least keep her current weight for a while, hopefully that starts a trend as well.

Miley Cyrus

I'm pretty sure Thor's brother is probably sleeping around on the side.
Case example following the Oscars with January Jones

Miley Cyrus

^^^

January Jones is TOO fine. Definite wall survivor

[Image: index-large_image-1005154-large_image.jpg]

Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus

She's fucking hot in both pics.

Miley Cyrus

Quote: (04-29-2013 01:19 PM)ghostdog Wrote:  

she doesn't exactly have a good face either. Average at best. Doesn't look like the kind to age well.
so short hair = awful.

Lol - she's sexy as fuck brah

Miley Cyrus

Wonder how the short hair looks with no makeup on.. yikes