rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The SOLUTION to the problem "girls always glued to their smartphones"

Tired of girls constantly being glued to their phones,
and giving to their phone so much attention that it reminds you of:

http://www.rooshv.com/women-who-own-ipho...ty-to-love

The solution, as recommended to me by several friends
who are very good and succesfull pick up artists:

[Image: banana.gif]

[Image: product4-2.jpg]

http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?Sear...0428030147

This is called "gsm blocker" or "gsm jammer" and it usually costs around 30 $ only, and it can make the girl give you her full undivided attention

Are they not illegal?

Girls should be an ornament to the eye, not an ache in the ear.

They are completely legal in the vast majority of countries in the world.

And you don't have to tell the girls anything... they will never guess why they can't use their mobile phones / smartphones.

A mobile phone jammer is an instrument used to prevent cellular phones from receiving signals from base stations. When used, the jammer effectively disables cellular phones. These devices can be used in practically any location, but are found primarily in places where a phone call would be particularly disruptive because silence is expected.

In what context? your approach or on the date? If you've already fucked you can tell her how to use her phone by that stage.

My solution would be to next the cunts if I need a jamming device to have a conversation with them.

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Well, these "cunts" as you call them, represent already MORE THAN 50% of the girls worldwide:

Roosh had multiple tweets yesterday about this problem.

Most of my day game approaches are now interrupted by a girl's ringing phone. Girls in clubs dance with phone in hand, checking FB nonstop.

Roosh (@rooshv)

https://twitter.com/rooshv/status/328208345884413952

By my rough estimate, over 50% of Eastern European women worth banging have smartphones. Two years ago it was around 15%.

Roosh (@rooshv)

https://twitter.com/rooshv/status/328207946335002624

This is the solution to the problem

It's an interesting idea, but it's a band aid on a broken leg.

This problem isn't going away on a macro level.

It won't work against Verizon or Sprint because they work on a different frequency band than GSM.

Team Nachos

Mechanico did some testing with this: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5455.html

Quote: (04-28-2013 09:09 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

It won't work against Verizon or Sprint because they work on a different frequency band than GSM.

The frequency blocker blocks GSM and CDMA.

Quote: (04-28-2013 05:46 AM)liberman Wrote:  

Are they not illegal?

they are not legal in .au nor are they are in quite a few other countries.

the penalties for being caught with one in australia are pretty full on too so please be careful if you buy one.

I'm sure they are against FAA regulations in the US.

If anyone tests one of these, please let us know. I was looking at this one:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2013-P40-...39591.html

Yeah, we came up with this idea a couple of years ago:

American Girl Cell Phone/Text Message Hell hole

We need more feedback on implementation.

This would be great for a movie theater though if it didn't knock out the movie itself. I can't stand the smart phone screens when its it a darkened theater.

some models I guess are more powerful than others

and as you keep it in your pocket, people will not imagine that you have it...

I can't believe some people are whining about the legality. As if they're gonna get busted for having a jammer! This is a great idea and probably fun too.

What's the range of these things?

I wonder what the effect of these would be if you went into the room/bar with this shit

The perfect scenario would be that everyone stops checking their phones. In many modern social settings it would be noticed by a lot of people, and some girls would probably connect it with your presence and status.

The most likely scenario would be that most would become annoyed by the lack of signal and they will leave the room or start bitching.

delete

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

I found a similar device, but for TVs:
http://www.tv-be-gone.com/

My solution is to snatch the girl's phone if she is straight up rude. It's the ultimate power play, to snatch the phone and put it in your back pocket with a smirk of bemused mastery on your face. Not to hard to do as girls are usually just holding the thing right in front of you with no regard. Field tested on two scenarios:

1. You've already banged the girl and you are meeting her again. Girls might protest but they will go with the flow. If you go for the phone and she pulls back, she will usually get the point and put the phone in bag and not look at it again.

2. Girl you've never met. A risky move - will she take it the wrong way and involve authorities? My friend, sort of a beta nice guy, approached two girls and one of them was not giving him the time of day and practically waving the smart phone in his face. I couldn't bear it and I had a little too much to drink. I snatched the phone and laughed, holding it behind my back and waving it around. This girl, who was a stuck up princess not two seconds earlier, was trying hard not to laugh and attempting to put on an angry face. Her pussy relaxed and softened along with her facial muscles. Unfortunately, in my inebriated state I held on to the phone a little too long, and she tripped and fell on the floor. What was harmless fun turned into humiliation, and I gave her the phone and she and her friend marched off. If I'd have given her the phone back five seconds earlier and continued the interaction, I'd like to think I would have been in.

I've found the solution is to be more interesting, fun and engaging. not a lot of people stare at their phones when you have them laughing and interested.

Doing active things really helps too. Kinda hard to check out your phone if you are playing tennis, kayaking, etc.

First post... boom.

If you don't know the girl who is always looking at her phone (and not smiling suggesting it's a BF but rather, annoyingly scrolling through facebook or texting drunk friends)...
"Hey - I see that you're really into your phone! I'm actually looking for a new one myself, and seeing as you're like a ninja on that thing, what new phone would you suggest?"

Quote: (05-01-2013 08:13 AM)snoop Wrote:  

I've found the solution is to be more interesting, fun and engaging. not a lot of people stare at their phones when you have them laughing and interested.

Doing active things really helps too. Kinda hard to check out your phone if you are playing tennis, kayaking, etc.

That's why I think Shopping is a better "date" than eating/going out for drinks. Alot more interaction/discussion, and technically you dont even have to buy her anything. u can buy yourself something, and take it back 4 a return the next day.