rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

True Liberals v Progressives

I have a lot of time for this bloke. I follow him on twitter and he makes me laugh sometimes with his blunt, but often accurate, statements about religion in general, Islam and what we call "liberalism" but what really is...political correctness/diversity fascism etc. I think it's correct term would be Orwellian Collectivism or something, but whatever, I'm no scholar.

He trashes Sweden and Scandinavia in general (well, their journalistic practices anyway) so I'd be interested in Vicious' and other Scandi member's thoughts)

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

[Image: 36339956.jpg]

Quote: (04-26-2013 07:20 PM)Quintus Flaminius Wrote:  

[Image: 36339956.jpg]

Not sure if serious or trying to be "ironic", but that use of that meme is shit.

It's not a meme Quintus, it's a video.

...and it isn't shit, "ma nigga."

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

I was not sober at that time, any way to delete it?

But back to the shwerpunkt of this thread, why isn't Condell running for political office?

Haha, drunk postings always come back to bite. Yeah Pat should definitely consider getting into politics. He's a UKIP member from what I gather.

That said, he's so utterly against political correctness I suspect he'd be attacked by the leftists and feminists before he uttered as much as a word.

Quote: (04-27-2013 06:28 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

Haha, drunk postings always come back to bite. Yeah Pat should definitely consider getting into politics. He's a UKIP member from what I gather.

That said, he's so utterly against political correctness I suspect he'd be attacked by the leftists and feminists before he uttered as much as a word.

And I think that's fucking awesome, I wanna see the Brits on a rampage, bring back the hate.

I'm sure that the English are fed to the teeth, with what's going on in that country.