rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to know a chick is worth?

How you guys know that chick could be some special for more than banging? What it takes for make you consider stop bang others?
My experience says there are no rules and actually not many chicks that worth anyways... but sometimes I wonder about one.
What you fellows say?

I haven't come across that girl yet.

What type of girl do I want to get in a monogamous relationship with?

Well, I'm not too sure about the monogamy part, but for the most part these are some things I look for:

1) Educated/Good Background
2) Not lazy or overly spoiled
3) Outgoing/Social/Not-Shy
4) Open minded, not extremely shallow
5) Beautiful
6) Pretty independent

I'm sure others can add more, but these are some attributes I look for in a girl I want to "get serious with".

That's a pretty deep topic. Roosh had a "perfect woman" post on his blog a while ago.
The list above is not bad... but may I add - avoid Americans? Not that I don't respect the U.S. - I lived there for 8 years. But your bitches are just not wife material.
My wife - I knew it was going to be her within 2 months of meeting her. What a sweet girl she was - feminine, caring, in a good mood 90% of the time (can't really ask for 100% - they have cycles after all). Beauty-wise 7-8, but that's just what I wanted - you don't need a perfect dime who's been spoiled since she was 7 years old. And you don't need to worry so much about every dude hitting on your wife. Personality and an attitude towards raising a family and maintaining a warm&cozy home are much more important.
So I basically told her I'd come with my car pick her shit up and move her in with me. Been happy for 3 years now.

Quote: (07-07-2010 12:58 AM)K-man Wrote:  

That's a pretty deep topic. Roosh had a "perfect woman" post on his blog a while ago.
The list above is not bad... but may I add - avoid Americans? Not that I don't respect the U.S. - I lived there for 8 years. But your bitches are just not wife material.
My wife - I knew it was going to be her within 2 months of meeting her. What a sweet girl she was - feminine, caring, in a good mood 90% of the time (can't really ask for 100% - they have cycles after all). Beauty-wise 7-8, but that's just what I wanted - you don't need a perfect dime who's been spoiled since she was 7 years old. And you don't need to worry so much about every dude hitting on your wife. Personality and an attitude towards raising a family and maintaining a warm&cozy home are much more important.
So I basically told her I'd come with my car pick her shit up and move her in with me. Been happy for 3 years now.

you got it

tear her clothes throw her on bed and spread her legs in order to check if shes worth or not.

How do you feel when you are with her (outside the sheets)?
Then you have your answer.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Quote: (07-05-2010 09:13 PM)Sam32 Wrote:  

How you guys know that chick could be some special for more than banging?

When you want to see her again once you already banged her three times. Happened to me only once in my life, and we've now been together for over ten years.

Quote:Quote:

What it takes for make you consider stop bang others?

Nothing. No woman in this world is worth that much.