rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Funny shit you've done when arguing with your girl(s)

What is some funny shit you've done while arguing with women and:
1. Retaining the upper hand
2. Having sex later
3. Funny can override sex

My go-to happens in this scenario:

(arguing)

Her: Why are you soo upset / calm down / why soo angry

Me: (Act serious and check pulse)

...later

sex

[Image: oawspk.jpg]

1) Game section

2) I'm trying to figure out where you learned such a superior level of gaming. What a descriptive post. This kinda reminds me of this post http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-22905....ight+stand .

3) I think we should break it down like this:

a) Start a fight
b) Get mad
c) Have make up sex

Fucking genius

If you are arguing with a girl, she has already won.

Women want to be rich, and drama is their currency.

Smile, laugh, go back to doing what you were doing, smirk as she protests.

Quote: (04-24-2013 06:12 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

1) Game section

2) I'm trying to figure out where you learned such a superior level of gaming. What a descriptive post. This kinda reminds me of this post http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-22905....ight+stand .

a) Start a fight
b) Get mad
c) Have make up sex

Fucking genius

Tough crowd.

I think I was looking for funny anecdotes...

Quote: (04-24-2013 06:27 PM)Double Salad Wrote:  

1) Game section

a) Start a fight
b) Get mad
c) Have make up sex

Fucking genius

Tough crowd.

My bad, I kinda misread your post. I didn't see you asking what our options were. I thought you were just making a thread stating the way to smooth over a fight. dick post on my part.

Quote: (04-24-2013 06:36 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Quote: (04-24-2013 06:27 PM)Double Salad Wrote:  

1) Game section

a) Start a fight
b) Get mad
c) Have make up sex

Fucking genius

Tough crowd.

My bad, I kinda misread your post. I didn't see you asking what our options were. I thought you were just making a thread stating the way to smooth over a fight. dick post on my part.

No worries, made some edits.

Make insane and/or racist comments, exaggerate her argument, and pin her to a wall and dry hump her. I can't recall ever losing an argument to a girl.

Drop your pants, and move side to side really fast so your dick makes a slapping sound against your hips.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

a lot depends on the girl and you're "hand"

probably the most successful end to a ho's bickering that I had was just throwing her against the wall, violently kissing her and opening my pants and shoving her hand on my cock all in sorta one quick sequence. That shut her the fuck up.

This one comes to mind !

My ex ... she went Manhattanville in New York, typical " Holier than thou" Liberal SWPL chick . She spent 2 of her spring breaks " Volunteering". Once in Haiti and once in Guatemala. She and her friends raised money from the school about ($6000) ... of which like 95 % was spent on their travel and accommodation expenses. The rest they bought pencils and pens for the " childreeeeennnn !"

And you know what they did during the week in Guatemala ? They played with the children, taught them a bit of English and took pictures hugging the poor creatures which they would later post on facebook to get validation.

I actually called her out on this bullshit .

what exactly did she do to actually help those children ? They can play with each other & do they really need someone to teach them English ? And how stupid is it that they bought pencils n pens from the states when they couldve just took the money and gotten it for cheaper in Guatemala ? She said something along the lines of " it's the little things that matter ", then got butthurt angry and called me a " broke loser " . ( I was a sophomore in college)

I FLIPPED !

I told her she's a fake bitch whose life revolves around fishing for compliments. I know all of her insecurities and i just hit them one by one by one on this crazy rant.

She stood there and started silently crying big tears rolling down her cheeks.

I honestly felt a bit sorry for her but then i picked her up, put her on my shoulders ( she tried resisting, threatening to call the cops) , took her to the bed, ripped her clothes off and hate fucked her while her tears were still fresh on her face ! Said I'm gonna leave her once I came inside her while she was watching me silently with terrified eyes.

I honestly felt bad afterwards.

Months later while we were having sex after the bar with my whiskey dick, she said shes tired and wants to do something different. I asked her what ? She said she wanted to roleplay ! I told her we had no costumes !

She said she wanted to " recreate that day we had that argument" !

COULD NOT BELIEVE IT ! Girls do like to be dominated

If she is having a level headed common sense oriented argument I will use reason. Most of the time that just speeds up the hamster wheel.

When she is getting ridiculous, I normally just pick my foot off the ground and leave it suspended about a foot or two in the air. Then I look at her, smirk, and say "Dont make me put it down"

The fact every female I have done it too completely hates it proves its effectiveness

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (04-25-2013 06:03 AM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

If she is having a level headed common sense oriented argument I will use reason. Most of the time that just speeds up the hamster wheel.

When she is getting ridiculous, I normally just pick my foot off the ground and leave it suspended about a foot or two in the air. Then I look at her, smirk, and say "Dont make me put it down"

The fact every female I have done it too completely hates it proves its effectiveness

I am stealing this move.

Wald