rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Saudi Arabia Deports Men For Being "Too Handsome"

No homo on the topic here but some chick I know posted a link with the pics on her FB page. The story sounded so bizarre that I googled to verify and, surprisingly, it's true. That's one crazy government.

Quote:Quote:

It’s a good problem to have, but it’s still a problem for three men who have reportedly been deported from Saudi Arabia for being “too handsome.”

The men were visiting Saudi Arabia from the United Arab Emirates to attend the annual Jenadrivah Heritage & Cultural Festival in Riyadh. They were apparently minding their own business when members of Saudi Arabia’s religious police entered the pavilion and forcibly removed them from the festival. Their offense? They were considered “too handsome” to stay for fear that women would find them irresistible, according to the Arabic-language newspaper Elaph.

“A festival official said the three Emiratis were taken out on the grounds they are too handsome and that the Commission [for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice] members feared female visitors could fall for them,” Elaph reported this week, as quoted on the website Arabian Business. The Emirati men were subsequently deported to Abu Dhabi. In Saudi Arabia women are largely prohibited from interacting with unrelated males.

After the incident, the U.A.E. released an official statement indicating that the religious police may have been on high alert because of the unplanned (and, we assume, unnerving) presence of an unnamed female artist, reported the Telegraph. It’s unclear whether the men were evicted in relation to that incident, however.

MORE: Why

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/04/17/saud...z2RQLCSBhO

[Image: Omar-Borkan-Al-Gala-Dubai-01.PNG]

[Image: Omar-Borkan-Al-Gala-Dubai-02.PNG]

[Image: Omar-Borkan-Al-Gala-Dubai-09.PNG]

For once Saudi Arabia was right... o.0

Man, that is the mother of all cockblocking.

Damn, I wish I had that problem.

That's fucked up though. I've heard Saudi Arabia is a really tough place for a Westerner to live. I was talking to a guy from the states that was working there, he said at chain restaurants (For example, Applebees), there are doors on all the booths that must be closed when the women eat so that the men don't see their faces. There are some smoking women that I've seen come through Miami from Saudi Arabia. Once they leave the country they don't often wear their niqabs.

Just in case completely covering up your women wasn't enough...

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Christ, game must be non-existent in that part of the world.

wow what a nice way to give a compliment!

Quote: (04-24-2013 05:51 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

That's one crazy government.

Yup. I lived there for 5 years as kid.

More crazy shit they do:

1. You can be arrested for owning a bible.

2. Jewish people are not allowed inside the country.

3. Every Friday there are public amputations of criminals.

Quote: (04-24-2013 07:32 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

More crazy shit they do:

1. You can be arrested for owning a bible.

Crazy. And this is one of the US biggest allies in the middle east. Good thing we're really taking care of those extremists.

Well there's a reason for that...

Quote:Quote:

Why is that a bad thing?

They already committed the crime knowing the punishment.

It scares others from committing crime, contributing to a healthy society.

Quote: (04-24-2013 07:44 PM)NY Digital Wrote:  

Why is that a bad thing?

[/quote]

Yeah but come on, chopping off a hand for stealing? That's correct isn't it, they cut off your hand for stealing? That's a bit too far if you ask me.

He looks like a jersey shore typical guido. Why didn't he accuse them of being homo's? "Too handsome, you gay bro?"

I'd much rather be able to tell people I was deported because my good looks were considered a threat to public security than have the freedom to stay in Saudi.

Quote: (04-24-2013 07:51 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Why is that a bad thing?

Yeah but come on, chopping off a hand for stealing? That's correct isn't it, they cut off your hand for stealing? That's a bit too far if you ask me.

I wasn't aware of that. Quite harsh.

No homo on the topic

Co-sign on my participation.

But I liked this guy way better when he was doing music:

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (04-24-2013 11:09 PM)NY Digital Wrote:  

Quote: (04-24-2013 07:51 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Why is that a bad thing?

I wasn't aware of that. Quite harsh.

Shit, I was just reading and there are even cases of people being beheaded for stealing.

http://www.yalibnan.com/2013/03/14/7-men...-stealing/

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/13/world/meas...-beheading

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/03/13/saudi...unishment/

yeah but it stops criminals. Steal once you lose one had, steal twice you lose the other, third time? Your head.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (04-25-2013 03:24 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

yeah but it stops criminals. Steal once you lose one had, steal twice you lose the other, third time? Your head.

Not really, 47% of the total crime in saudi arabia is theft...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Saudi_Arabia

More crazy shit they do:

Jews or Israelis?

Fucked up place, and to think we sell arms and lay out the red carpet for those stone age twats.

Feminist should be lining up at S.Arabia Embassies around the world. Its literally the most back words and primitive country on earth. S. Arabia is stuck in 1883 right now. You don't hear a peep about them from the establishment they are in the top 3 in sponsors for State terrorism, deny their people basic rights, and offer many animals more rights then females.

S. Arabian royals are fattie betas whom do p4p and bang dudes on the low:

They are all fuking rats and cockblockers in power there. They put down rule(s) simply to make their access to money and sex easier, they don't give a shit about their people as a whole. They have a warped view that anything Western/White is ideal and westerners simply make a killing over charging them for services and projects.

Cash rich and asset poor, the Royals have mountains of cash but own little of real value. When the oil dries up so will their party of excess and filth.

Damn. That's a hell of a qual!

"Ever been deported from a country for being too handsome?"

"Check!"

Nailed it.

Quote: (04-25-2013 04:05 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

More crazy shit they do:

Jews or Israelis?

Fucked up place, and to think we sell arms and lay out the red carpet for those stone age twats.

All Jews, not just Israelis. If you have a Jewish sounding name they block you from entering. I thought it was just Mecca, but it is the whole county.

I don't know why the U.S doesn't invade them. They've got tons of oil and there are legitimate human rights abuses going on there. They fund the radical Wahabi mosques in England too. As Kosko said, they fund terrorism.

I mean, I hate feminists, but it would take only the worst of them to make me want to send them to that place.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (04-25-2013 06:54 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

Jews or Israelis?

All Jews, not just Israelis. If you have a Jewish sounding name they block you from entering. I thought it was just Mecca, but it is the whole county.
[/quote]

As a Jew I think I should make it my mission to head over there on the lo-down and give some of their bitches some Jew spunk.

How come we can't get rid of mad cunts like Abu Qatada yet Saudi Arabia can get away with banning the entry of Jews into their country???

Quote: (04-25-2013 06:54 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

Quote: (04-25-2013 04:05 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

More crazy shit they do:

Jews or Israelis?

I don't know why the U.S doesn't invade them. They've got tons of oil and there are legitimate human rights abuses going on there. They fund the radical Wahabi mosques in England too. As Kosko said, they fund terrorism.

I mean, I hate feminists, but it would take only the worst of them to make me want to send them to that place.

What about if you have a Jewfro?

And this is a bad thing, why would any sane man, good looking or otherwise, want to live in that country?
Deport me, deport me, please, deport me to