rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My observations from having a hot roommate for 2 years.

For 2 years I shared an apartment with an above average looking girl. Maybe 7.5-8. I was friends with her, but never wanted anything romantic with her despite the fact she was hot. I liked the apartment more than her, so I wasn't willing to fuck up my living situation.

Anyway during this time she had two boyfriends. Boyfriend #1 was definitely more macho/alpha in his attitude, despite not having any status or money. He was a student, worked part-time had a shitty apartment, and little money to ever take her out to dinner or anything. He would hang out with her about once a week, claiming he was too busy with school and work to see her more than that. They would constantly get into arguments, but he wouldn't easily back down, and I heard him yawn really loud once while she was yelling at him in tears. Haha classic. Despite treating her shitty, he was in charge of the relationship, he made her feel safe, and he told her that she meant the world to him and protected her. I noticed she would act like a little kid around him, like whine about things in a high voice, sit on his lap, laugh at every stupid thing he said, and follow him around like a puppy. After a few years she eventually got tired of him never hanging out with her, but his alpha attitude was able to overcome all his shortcomings, and his lack of attention towards her for a long time.

Boyfriend #2 was a nice guy, funny, successful, but a classic beta. He had lots of money so would invite her out to fancy dinners, take her on trips (some were flights to places like Paris for the weekend), would hang out with her everyday. But he let her control the relationship, and I never once heard her act like a little kid around him. He would make his voice higher when talking to her, instead the other way around. She would make him do things that were way out of his way or inconvenient and he would do it without complaining. I even heard her telling her girlfriend something she asked him to do, and her girlfriend was like "aww poor guy" while laughing it up. On paper this kid is 100% better guy and he got nothing but disrespect, even though he spent all his time with her, spent lots of money on her, etc.

As far as I know she is still with #2, but she is starting to hit the wall a bit, and probably wants a beta provider. Its incredible, but not surprising to many of us that #2 is treated with such disrespect, and #1 who had nothing going for him, but his confidence and attitude was able to make her completely obsessed with him. #1 hung out with her once a week and made her spaghetti, while #2 hangs out with her 5x week and takes her out to 4/5 star restaurants weekly.

Just an anecdote how success and money don't always translate into more success with women.

It was eye opening to witness this in person, and forever changed my view on how to interact with women.

Did she ever cheat on either guy that you know of? Start fucking guy #2 before completely breaking it off? And/or continue to get with guy #1 after hooking up with #2? Did one guy seem to get laid more than the other?

I'm assuming the answers to all these questions is yes, but hoping it's not.

How do those two compare in looks? age/race/height/1-10?

@Sugar - She didn't cheat on #2 that I know of. She did start fucking #2 before completely breaking it off with #1 though, and another guy who hit it and split...not sure if they were technically still together at that point. I think #1 moved on with other girls..and they haven't hooked up since their break up.

@Jammer -#1 was taller and weighed more. Not jacked or anything, but not fat. Just a bigger frame. #2 average height and on the skinny side. Both were white, and #2 was about 5 years older, 30 or so. Can't say one was that much better looking than the other.

The moral of the story is have the attitude of guy 1, paired with the income of guy 2 and you will be a force to be reckoned with.

I was guy #2 some years ago, now I'm #1 to these hoes.

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III

The story sounds incomplete to me on some levels.

Game is a necessary evil

@haywire - I just tried to summarize it the best I could without going into too many details. What do you want to know?

Quote: (04-24-2013 01:57 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

The moral of the story is have the attitude of guy 1, paired with the income of guy 2 and you will be a force to be reckoned with.

I agree, but I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion from the story here.

The moral of this story is that you don't need value to be bangin.

The moral of the story is that instead of paying attention to you gold digging rommate you should had been asking guy #1 for some game advice.

How can you not see it, he had her on the once a week routine. Classic player move.

Was this in the U.S. or Argentina, I know the culture in Argentina is a bit more conservative. This sounds pretty typical to me, but I appreciate the anecdote and it might reinforce a lot of stuff that most of us know. It sounds like your roommate had the upper hand in her relationship with guy #2, but I wonder if she would out right manipulate him, disrespect him, and use him like a door mat?

Those are interesting points on the contrast in her voice tone between the alpha and beta. Both the alpha and beta got the girl. But the alpha seemed to have had a much better deal. The beta's actions are rather pathetic (esp. taking a girl to Paris).

Cool observation. But...

How did you go two years without trying to smash your hot roommate?

Did you ever bang girls out and let her here it?

I woulda tried to make her my live in sex slave.

Damn this is a lose lose situation. Number 1 had a whiny brat who acted 13 years old and number 2 had a full grown bitch. How did you deal with her for two years?

I couldn't pinpoint want sounded missing to me, but others have.

Basically, what was the nature your your relationship with her?

Did she cheat?

Did she ride the cock-carousel between boyfriend1 and boyfriend2?

Quote:Quote:

How did you deal with her for two years?

Game is a necessary evil

I've heard the voice shit with my two sisters, and with female friends. They literally start talking like goo-goo gaa gaa kids when they around dudes they are swoon'n for, the pitched changed I remember, the same type of goofy shit and tone women get after you rail the fuck out of them. Its hard to explain but most men should get what I am talking about. I just smirked and walked away and she tried to clock me and I just slap chopped he. Come to think of it my Ex's would do that shit too but I can remember that I can remember when their voices turned dry and normal, probably when they got sick of my beta schtick and stopped thinking I would turn into the aggressive Gorilla I was when I was fuking them.

Pre-Game I just assumed it was girls trying to act dumb or cute, now with game I see that literally their brains and hamsters make them act this way as a way to keep a good (aka bad) dudes interest.

I live with a hot girl now too and she gets simps buying her shit all the time. Bitch is hot but has bad hygiene habits like not bathing evreyday and shit, she wears a shit ton of make up too and goes from looking like a 7 when out at night to a 3/4 when she washes of her face paint. When she's drunk she talks to me in that baby voice, she is probably dtf, but I wouldn't touch it with a metre stick seeing how lazy she is at basic hygiene.

Quote: (04-25-2013 05:19 AM)kosko Wrote:  

I've heard the voice shit with my two sisters, and with female friends. They literally start talking like goo-goo gaa gaa kids when they around dudes they are swoon'n for, the pitched changed I remember, the same type of goofy shit and tone women get after you rail the fuck out of them. Its hard to explain but most men should get what I am talking about. I just smirked and walked away and she tried to clock me and I just slap chopped he. Come to think of it my Ex's would do that shit too but I can remember that I can remember when their voices turned dry and normal, probably when they got sick of my beta schtick and stopped thinking I would turn into the aggressive Gorilla I was when I was fuking them.

Pre-Game I just assumed it was girls trying to act dumb or cute, now with game I see that literally their brains and hamsters make them act this way as a way to keep a good (aka bad) dudes interest.

I live with a hot girl now too and she gets simps buying her shit all the time. Bitch is hot but has bad hygiene habits like not bathing evreyday and shit, she wears a shit ton of make up too and goes from looking like a 7 when out at night to a 3/4 when she washes of her face paint. When she's drunk she talks to me in that baby voice, she is probably dtf, but I wouldn't touch it with a metre stick seeing how lazy she is at basic hygiene.

I hear you. I had a fuck buddy that I ended a couple of weeks ago who didn't do any of that shit.

One girl totally flipped personality after we'd had sex. She'd gone from kind of classy and business-y to that childish tone and giggles in her voice. The thing with her is, I got her number on the street, took her on a date, fucked her at her's that night then never saw her again. She was texting me, and she was properly distraught.

My current girl has recently started all this childish stuff too. I don't like it but I know what it means, and that they're on lockdown now.

Quote: (04-24-2013 08:17 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

Cool observation. But...

You couldn't pay me a million dollars to fuck a roommate, unless she or I was moving out soon. She is gonna cockblock to the power of 10 on any girl you bring over after that.

Cool observation. But...

She had a ridiculous apartment on the cheap that I was getting a piece of, so I didn't want to have a falling out and lose out on the apt. Also I was smashing other girls at the time, and she was a great "wing-girl". Obviously girls were a lot more interested in me when I was around her than another dude, worked like a charm. So I thought that was a good trade off.

Yes I did bang out other girls, so she could probably hear it..the next mornings she would also act more interested in me.

Quote: (04-24-2013 07:55 PM)Doulos2Game Wrote:  

The moral of the story is that instead of paying attention to you gold digging rommate you should had been asking guy #1 for some game advice.

How can you not see it, he had her on the once a week routine. Classic player move.

Well, its impossible not pick up on the dynamic of the relationship when you live in the same apartment. Didn't have to ask guy #1, I saw what he was doing, and took note.

Quote: (04-25-2013 03:04 AM)haywire Wrote:  

I couldn't pinpoint want sounded missing to me, but others have.

Basically, what was the nature your your relationship with her?

Did she cheat?

Did she ride the cock-carousel between boyfriend1 and boyfriend2?

Quote:Quote:

How did you deal with her for two years?

The nature of my relationship with her was that we went to the same university, and hung out with same group of people...but I was never that close with her. Her job moved her to Sao Paulo, then I ended up there and we ended up connecting. I didn't try to put any energy into fucking her, because I thought to myself I'm in Brazil, I should be going after Brazilian girls. She had a huge extra room in a great apartment in SP, so I rented it out. At times there was a little sexual tension, but I never made a move because of the reasons I stated above.

She started to cheat on #1, as the relationship started to go bad...when they were in the process of breaking up. #2, I'm not sure, not that I was aware of. No, she didn't ride the cock carousel that I know of, maybe there was 2 guys or so in between boyfriends. Could've been more..

How did I deal with her? Well I wasn't around her all that often due to our work schedules. But she was a pain in the ass sometimes, towards the end we started to get into some fights.

Quote: (04-24-2013 08:13 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Was this in the U.S. or Argentina, I know the culture in Argentina is a bit more conservative. This sounds pretty typical to me, but I appreciate the anecdote and it might reinforce a lot of stuff that most of us know. It sounds like your roommate had the upper hand in her relationship with guy #2, but I wonder if she would out right manipulate him, disrespect him, and use him like a door mat?

Brazil.

She more took advantage of his nice guy generosity more than anything else. Have him drive her places which in SP can take an eternity, things like that. He was kind of like a happy beta though. "She's the boss" with a smile on his face...

-------------------------

The moral of the story is #1 was able to be more attractive to her than #2 with his attitude alone. #2 put a lot more investment of time and money for the same exact thing #1 got without investing much.

Hot Bulgarian girl I lived with would go out on the town when it was that time of the month in search of a alpha cad to fuck her brains out. Eventually some beta dude entered the scene and now they're planning to get married. Fancy that eh?

Back in my beta days I hung around with this girl, and although I didn't either appreciate it or like it at the time, watching her signal guys and seeing the disappointment on her face when they didn't approach(which was always) was quite the lesson indeed.

Quote: (04-25-2013 12:15 PM)Sugar Wrote:  

Cool observation. But...

You couldn't pay me a million dollars to fuck a roommate, unless she or I was moving out soon. She is gonna cockblock to the power of 10 on any girl you bring over after that.

Not if you make her a member of the secret alpha society where people don't tell on each other and no one takes things personal. Roommates fucking ain't no thang. It's practice for your harem.

I'm saying would she walk around in her underwear or topless at all?