rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gwyneth Paltrow Tops People’s 2013 Most Beautiful List

[Image: 1e5c88aa-b71b-4718-af9c-b8923d54a51c_300...042413.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_lr26p0iqnh1qhbwve.gif]

I really wish they would write "the celebrity world's most beautiful woman".

I've seen better looking girls than her at Tesco.

I agree with people that she's a timeless beauty. 10/10 looks facially - especially considering shes 40. She's just not very sexy otherwise (body, attitude, etc). She has no tits and no ass. I'd eventually marry a chick like this bc I want my wife to look beautiful at 50 (Gwynyth clearly will).

Im just glad they didnt give it to Julia Roberts again (shes won it 3 times[Image: huh.gif])

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

There's way hotter out there. These magazines have women and gays voting in them, so it's not a surprise.

Yeah, People Mag, but does she take it up the pooper?

Awfully skinny for that, I would guess.

Most beautiful in the world?! WTF, she isn't even the most beautiful woman on the cover, I'd much rather fuck Foxy Knoxy any day.

I always thought her mom was better looking, though I haven't seen her in anything in a while.

"Make a little music everyday 'til you die"

Voice teacher here. If you ever need help with singing, speech and diction, accent improvement/reduction, I'm your man.

Quote: (04-24-2013 09:53 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Most beautiful in the world?! WTF, she isn't even the most beautiful woman on the cover, I'd much rather fuck Foxy Knoxy any day.

I thought the same thing. And Foxy Knoxy is more than a decade younger.

SO much hampstering on the cover... the over-the-hill most beautiful woman, the naive girl abroad who was fucking everything and got into violent sex games/possible murder with drug dealers, and the "hot" terrorist.

So all in all it's your typical issue of People!

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

One look at the what do you think is a 10 thread on the forum would dispel this notion. This is all publicity, manufactured BS to give a bump for the upcoming Iron Man 3 movie. There is no possibility that a 40 year old woman can be the most beautiful anything among all women.

good joke.

The fact that Iron Man settled down with her in the movies kinda turned it off for me. Way too plain looking. What a joke.

She looks good, but everyone understands that she is not actually the most beautyful one. Actually no one takes magazine covers seriously and if someone does than he or she is not a person to be taken seriously. No real need to fuss about this.

Indeed, these people must be smoking something wicked. I see dozens of women hotter than her every day, and quite a few hotter than her for their age every day too.

Quote: (04-24-2013 11:07 AM)NY Digital Wrote:  

good joke.

The fact that Iron Man settled down with her in the movies kinda turned it off for me. Way too plain looking. What a joke.

When settling down, good looks are a baseline, and good character is what carries a lot of weight. Now, notice, I am not saying that looks don't matter of course - they are the most important, but after a certain point, diminishing returns do kick in and, as long as looks are above an acceptable baseline (looks great for 40, not prettiest by far but certainly pretty), character starts to matter more. Assuming great character and still above average looks, a man would be wise to take that over perfect looks and an above average character.

Of course, I'm not saying that women 40 and over have a great character either, in fact it's usually the inverse correlation at work. I'm speaking in general.

And this doesn't excuse Mark Zuckerberg either, as his woman is not average, she is just plain ugly, and I don't think any amount of character can compensate for that.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Gwyneth Paltrow "the most beautiful woman in the world", without makeup

[Image: f7f88890d8574458be40082cef88c890.jpg]

In this life I have slept with over 60 girls who were all much prettier than
"the most beautiful woman in the world"

[Image: mindblown2.png]

People Mag is largely an American magazine isn't it?

It's obvious they're going to favor an American, especially one whose beauty type (the skinny Scandinavian blonde) is worshipped by Americans for its rarity and historical deification via Hollywood.

[Image: zLgg1Yi.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

A 40 year old chick is the hottest in the world? Nope.

A 40 year old chick has the best ass in the world? Maybe...

[Image: tumblr_mj9rpoHUE31rpnvmjo1_500.jpg]

This takes my granting of mere "wall survivor status" to its absurdest extreme.

This is middle-aged women and gay men pushing aging women into our face and telling us to ignore our natural attraction cues all over again. I talked about it on ROK.

The 10 Most Overrated Female Celebrities

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I thought it the thread said Gwen Stefani and was gonna say "she's real pretty for her age". Like I wrote in the other Gwyneth Paltrow thread, she's an extremely average white lady. Reminds me of a soccer mom that practices yoga and likes the outdoors. It would be one thing if she was an extremely nice person but she's known for being a Hollywood bitch and I know she said something along the lines of "British people have manners are so much more classy than Americans" in an interview. Bitch please.

6/10 I wouldn't even pick her out of the crowd if she was at a club. I can't stand her nasally voice. She's pretty but I wouldn't call her beautiful or sexy.

Team Nachos

She is very beautiful, but not terribly sexy. There's a difference.

For Paltrow, I would use the word "attractive." She keeps herself in excellent shape, and is clearly a talented actress.

But "beautiful?"

As for sex appeal, it's take it or leave it. I look at her and can't imagine that fucking her would be thrilling -- whereas you know that, say, Jennifer Lopez would be a fabulous fuck.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA​HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA​HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA​HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

**Gasp**

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA​HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA​HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA​HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rejecting celebrity culture is one of the fastest ways to separate yourself from the Matrix. People react accordingly.

I remember when Jennifer Aniston was insanely hyped up. For a while in L.A. it was like people couldn't fucking stop talking about how hot she is. I got fed up and when it came up in conversation I would say blatantly, "I've fucked hotter". It's true, I have. I've only fucked a few teenagers in my life but each one of them was vastly hotter than Jennifer Aniston.

Anyway, when you say this, shit gets real quiet. The Matrix doesn't like when you start snipping wires on its circuit board. It's a reaction I get on a weekly basis, implementing Red Pill Truth into my daily speech. I hear it at work, in bars, and on the streets:

Women are smarter
Older women are sexier
Overweight fashionable hipsters are attractive
Girls that wear revealing clothing and have long hair are bimbos
It's hard to find good men
Men are pigs

I've been more outspoken when hearing this nonsense. I don't argue, I just drop facts. The response is always the same. You can hear the gears grinding, you can see the resentment and anger fuming up in their faces. The response begins with more Matrix rationalization, more regurgitated nonsense generated by the media. I fire more red pill missiles. I've gotten to the point where I've got a 98% kill rate after going through the script over and over. After a while, it stops, and all that's left is an awkward silence, and whoever I'm talking to goes back to her friends and they start regurgitating media generated nonsense all over again to each other to rebuild the ruins that I've created.

This exact scenario just happened 2 days ago at work with some office ladies. One of them looked at me in this way...the only way I can put it is she was looking to tear me down. The stuff I was saying was making her very uncomfortable. She had this opportunistic look on her face, as if she was begging me, "Please...please say something sexually harassing or discriminatory so I can get you fired."

It's okay though I'm onto her.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK