rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poor Girl Game

Poor Girl Game

In my continuing efforts to evolve, I ran into something that was interesting. I shop at a supermarket located in a working class community. I shop there because the prices are super low and the fruits/vegetables are extremely fresh. Also it doesn't hurt that many immigrants (lots of Brazilians), and young (Grad School) girls go there to shop. Although I haven't been fully focused on getting numbers, definitely have had good success there.

I was thinking about checking out the bars/lounges in that town, just to see whats good out there. This town is definitely not ghetto (as in safety), rents are cheap, its pretty bleak..but full of young hotties and brazilians.

I do want to calibrate things to bring them down to right level, so I am not going to go suited down, but rather do the button up/black slacks combo. Also, I figure that it might be easier to talk with these girls because they are struggling on the day to day and would be (hopefully) more down to earth/easier to talk with. I just may relax my no drinks rule because these girls might genuinely be broke.

I haven't exactly done this type of bohemian/immigrant deal, so I am curious if any of the fellas have any tips?

I am hoping for a cerebral (grad students) and informative (brazilians) experience with a whole lot of booty [Image: banana.gif]

Poor Girl Game

I think you will find these girls to be a breath of fresh air. They are generally more simple and straight forward, you can be more direct. They dont play as many games and are not as fake. In these neighborhoods, being fake and playing games can get you hurt. You gotta adjust your swag/vibe to fit this hood and these girls. If you are not from around there they will be able to tell right away. This can help you and hurt you. Alot of them would love to "date up", with a guy from a higher socio-economic level, but you must carry yourself with confidence. If they sense weakness in you they will drop you quick. Don't flash alot of cash or talk about your wealth. Just treat them like the sexy women that they are. Be nice, respectful but firm in your frame.

Poor Girl Game

Quote: (07-05-2010 11:53 AM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I think you will find these girls to be a breath of fresh air. They are generally more simple and straight forward, you can be more direct. They dont play as many games and are not as fake. In these neighborhoods, being fake and playing games can get you hurt. You gotta adjust your swag/vibe to fit this hood and these girls. If you are not from around there they will be able to tell right away. This can help you and hurt you. Alot of them would love to "date up", with a guy from a higher socio-economic level, but you must carry yourself with confidence. If they sense weakness in you they will drop you quick. Don't flash alot of cash or talk about your wealth. Just treat them like the sexy women that they are. Be nice, respectful but firm in your frame.

Muito Obrigado, Gio.

I was thinking the same thing. Unlike many women, I could care less about the socio-economic levels of the girl as long as they are intelligent and good looking.

Looking forward to the weekend already.

Poor Girl Game

dude, i wish i knew of where i could find some brasilians around my area. hell id travel a short distance to meet some.

Poor Girl Game

Quote: (07-05-2010 10:00 PM)dlmelvin86 Wrote:  

dude, i wish i knew of where i could find some brasilians around my area. hell id travel a short distance to meet some.

You can always try to see if there is a local Brazilian association around your area. You'll probably be welcomed in because you are taking interest in their culture.