rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to download free music...

for my Android phone?

I know this probably sounds like a moronic question, but I really have no idea.

Want to have a big playlist so I can plug it into the truck when I am in areas this have shit radio stations. ie-No rock stations in Bumfuck, Iowa.

Is free a good option or am I gonna have to pay for this shit?

Can't you just download songs onto your computer and then transfer them over to your phone? That's what I do.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

What's up Hotwheels, I got your back bro! Like Borracho said, you can download the songs to your computer and transfer to your phone. The simplest way to do this is through Dropbox.

Dropbox

So get the Dropbox app for your Android and your Computer first. Doing this helps you be able to share files from your computer onto your android.

So then after that, if you have any songs from your computer that you like, put them on the Dropbox folder. Wait for it to sync for a bit and it will be uploaded to your phone.

Then you can go to your phone, go to dropbox and then it should be able to let you play your song from there.

As for free music, I use these three sites.
Datpiff (For Hip-Hop/Rap)
Kick Ass Torrents
The Pirate Bay

Alternatively, you can get on Youtube, find songs that you like, and download them.
Listen To Youtube
Extra:
Keepvid
Use this if you want to download vids.

Nope.

EBIF-That shows how little I know about this. Yeah, I guess I could do that. heh

Rosca-THanks for the tips and links. That will help a ton as while I can do plenty of shit on the puter I just had no idea what sites and such to hit.

Danke guys.

I use http://www.flvto.com for YouTube vids.

Free and easy.

Torrents brah. They are full of hq 320kbps music. You can download µTorrent for Android.

I use http://kat.ph

A good alternative is spotify but you have to pay a subscription fee for that.