rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Am I progressing?

Am I progressing?

I was sick of waiting to lose my v-card, so I went to TJ and banged a hot hooker. So, I finally lost my v-card at 33! Sex was not what I imagined it to be. Lately, I've been going to strip clubs for lap dances and asian massage parlours for hand jobs. I don't know. I never imagined I would have to go to these kind of places just to get off. I've been making improvements on my appearance by dressing nicer, working out and approaching women. My early game has improved drastically since August since I started. I've become more talkative and can have conversations with women without long, awkward pauses. I am just starting to get my feet wet into the late game. These last couple of weeks, I've been able to bring two separate girls to my apt but no close. I was able to get a quick five second kiss with one of the girls I brought to the apt. My middle game is absolutely nil. I still have a lot of bad beta moves like asking women out who are part of or associated with my graduate program which I feel like is going to bite me in the ass. Also, I've fallen madly in love with this girl from the program, and I can't stop thinking about her because I work with her, I'm in class with her and we have the same circle of friends. It's got to the point where I've become sort of suicidal.(Don't worry, I'm seeking help).I just recently texted her, saying I have feelings for her. I know, I know. Anyway, I can't tell if I am improving in my game or not. I feel like I'm making progress some weeks, and then other weeks, I seem to fuck everything up. Is what I'm describing natural? Does it seem like I'm progressing?

Am I progressing?

Stay away from your colleagues in grad school man, especially in the same group. It can become really bad. I speak from experience.

Am I progressing?

Quote: (04-23-2013 01:24 PM)Pacific Wrote:  

Stay away from your colleagues in grad school man, especially in the same group. It can become really bad. I speak from experience.

I'm curious to know what happened if it's okay. Obviously leave the details out.

Am I progressing?

Pacific is right. Dude, you will progress fastest if you focus on people outside your comfort zone: Total strangers, either in daygame or club game. Social circles are too stifling/awkward for optimal game. And its a crutch for beta males.

There's a whole world out there to game.

Am I progressing?

If something goes bad, and usually something does, you are stuck seeing the same person everyday during work until one of you graduates, which can be a long time for grad school. It will also affect your work. I guess this applies to regular work colleagues as well. However, you tend to spend a lot more time at work with your fellow grad students, so I think it's worse.

Quote: (04-23-2013 04:01 PM)Shadowarrior Wrote:  

Quote: (04-23-2013 01:24 PM)Pacific Wrote:  

I'm curious to know what happened if it's okay. Obviously leave the details out.

Am I progressing?

Sex with hookers is nothing like sex with a girl who likes u and who u like

Am I progressing?

I can't say you are progressing in the field of game because I dont have the authority of experience, but my experience with changing the patterns of your life is that it will always seem turbulent. The only measure of success is whether it not you persist despite the doubt.