rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I was cockblocked

I was cockblocked

Last night, my brother and I went to a trendy bar in Downtown Honolulu. I was cockblocked, and it is driving me crazy today. Mahalo again to Roosh for making this forum, because when I'm angry or sad, like when I get cockblocked, I can come here and vent.

I understand it's pointless to dwell on the past, but if any of you who read this can think of better ways that I could have handled this, I'd like to hear them. It has also become very important to me to find the girl that was torn away from me, and have sex with her.

My target was a solid 9 Asian/Polynesian mixed girl who can be seen in modeling crap and in magazines around Hawaii. She is also a waitress at another trendy nightclub, where I've seen her in the past, but only introduced myself. When she's been my waitress, I've always been working on other girls. Had I swooped this girl, it would have kicked off my Forth of July weekend perfectly, and I would have made a strong effort to keep her at my house all three days. Instead I got robbed.

The bar we went to was had a tremendous amount of bangable girls at it. The first thing we noticed, though was the bouncers. They were Tongans. My brother and I have a Samoan look about us, and Tongans hate Samoans. The bartender covering the area I felt was strategically the best spot to be was also Tongan. I knew we'd have a hard time locking the place down.

My bother saw two white girls he knew from college across the way, and went to start on them. I was in my spot which was near the hallway that led to the bathrooms. My Asian/Poly target girl just kind of appeared and walked right up to me. She just had a glow about her. My opener was "Hi." We hugged and cheek kissed, and touching overall was heavy from the get go. After about 15 minutes of conversation she set her drink down and finished her trip to the bathrooms. When she came back I noticed she'd added makeup and fixed her hair and crap. She was wearing the little black dress, but the top was one of these that the Asian girls wear that kind of hangs from behind her neck and is open down to the skirt. These things show tits off perfectly, and hers were fantastic. I took her hand and led her to the smoking area.

Homeless iceheads are everywhere in Downtown, and one approached us. This guy was scary, and the girl wrapped herself around my left arm and I kind of pulled her behind me to protect her. I gave the guy a cigarette and told him to go away. I should have paid him, because the way the girl looked at me, I knew I'd closed.

We went back in and she wanted to dance. Not that I don't like dancing, I just don't like to do what girls want, so I just kind of stood there while she rubbed all over me like I was a stripper pole. I was squeezing her ass tightly when I could, and ran my hand up her side and tweaked a nipple under the dress. We went back to the bar, and found some seats. I was completely able to guide this girl into any position I wanted her in, and could just feel I was set up to have fantastic sex later. I had her sitting with our legs in the scissor position, and I started rubbing up her thighs. She was wearing a mesh-feeling thong, and was wet through it. She wanted a shot, and they had Mezcal, so we had one. Her nipples got super hard, her arms were goose bumped and her forehead was a little sweaty. She started kissing me.

I noticed across the way that my brother had singled off with a white girl, so I texted him that we needed to get somewhere else. We live 45 minutes by car from where we were, and getting girls back to my house is a little harder, so you gotta be crafty. My brother and I agreed that we needed to get the girls to the Gentlemans Club. I told my girl that we had to meet a guy at the strip club, and she agreed to come with us. My brother texted that his chick was also down. We didn't really have to meet anybody there, but there is a strong group of regulars and we knew we could play it off. I was on top of the world, and started texting my bro to try and get his chicks friend back around. He and I both had our game firing perfectly so I was looking to work him into a three way at the same time.

Here's were I go from happy to sad:

My girl said she was going to go tell her friends she was leaving. She had been with me for a total of about 50 minutes. She had her back to me, but was talking to a group of 2 girls and three gay looking guys. One of the guys was the club promoter douchebag I've seen around town in the past. He was wearing tight black jeans, a small black t-shirt with some words on it, a sideways baseball hat, and a god damn wooly scarf.

The girl came back towards me holding hands with another girl, said she said she was going to talk to her girlfriend for a minute and then she'd dip out with me. She gave me one of the hottest kisses I've ever gotten and her friend pulled her down the bathroom hallway. I got back on the text with my bro, and he had convinced both white girls to come with us. We were ready.

Out of nowhere, the little scarf motherfucker comes up and says this:

"You know that girl you're with is a friend of mine, and she's been hurt by guys before, I won't let it happen again. She's not leaving with you"

I told him I'd be gentle. He didn't care he tells me that the group came together and is leaving together and some other white knight bullshit. The guy then tells me the other girl is in the bathroom telling my Asian/Poly mixed 9 that the group isn't letting her leave with me. I could have played it cooler, but instead used a lot of foul language and told him I was going to choke him with the scarf if he was telling the truth. There is no reason to wear a scarf in Hawaii, especially in the summer time. The guy walks away, but comes back followed by three 300 pound Tongan bouncers (and no scarf on) and all four of them tell me I gotta go. They got kind of pushy, and my little brother saw this and abandoned his girls and came over. They threw us both out.

We went to a bar across the street to regroup and sat by the window. About 20 minutes later we see the scarf guy standing in front giving the valet guys his ticket. They brought his car, and he hustled my girl and 3 other people in and drove off. I memorized his license number, I don't know why.

Maybe 10 minutes later my brother's white girls walked out and were just looking around. He snatched them up, we went to the strip joint for a while, then drove back to my house. They were both standard fare good looking 22 year old American girls, and I swooped one, but it just wasn't the same.

What does a guy get out of cockblocking like that? He never has and never will have sex with that girl, is it just jealousy?

Outside of family, I'm not "friends" enough with any girl on this planet that I would feel the need to protect a girl that way?

What worries me most as far as hindering my swooping this girl in the future is what the scarf guy told her after I was tossed out. There's no way to know. Most likely he tells her I threatened her sweet little friend boy and the big scary Samoan had to be thrown out? Or he says nothing and the girl thinks I'm some kind of freak that got her wet then ditched her.

I'll probably just let it cool then head into the bar she works at around closing and see if I can spark things up with her there. Of course, unless any of you experts can lead me in another direction.

Mahalo for taking the time to read this.

Aloha!

I was cockblocked

Wow. Thats a good story. Although its hard to feel too bad for you since you got laid anyway. [Image: wink.gif]

But I feel you. Id be seething too.

I wouldn't worry too much about what scarf boy said to her. Its very unlikely that he would have said anything that wouldn't have made her more curious about you. Most douches only drive women into the arms of men when they try to drive them away. Remember, you were already the "dark knight" when you saved her from the icehead. She wont forget that feeling. Unless that guy really knows how to talk some convincing shit, which is unlikely, your probably just the 'bad boy' in her eyes. I doubt that she would believe that you ditched her being that you two were so obviously a sealed deal.

As far as the psychology behind the scarf guy, don't underestimate the level of douchebag walking around out there. When you possibly combine it with some gay personality, it can reach new heights. Those guys will play the fat girlfriend role better than any girl. They have the testosterone to counteract most anything. I would say that your chances were almost non-existent once this guy stepped in. There was nothing that you could do. It was probably personal jealousy (if he wasnt gay), mixed with him just not liking you, or possibly one of his friends wanted to swoop the girl later. Or maybe he's just inexplicably a douchebag.

The only thing that you have to worry about is that he said something to shame her into not being with you. Shame, and social scorn from others, is difficult for girls to ignore.

If he wasn't gay, and his cock-blocking was his brand of game, then thats just the weakest form of game available to any man. I have a married alpha male best friend who still likes to hit on anything that moves. When he drinks, and I'm hitting on women, he blatantly cockblocks me even though he's the best natural that I know. Its just a reaction for him to want to be the alpha guy first choice for any woman there. He's lucky that I love him like a brother, or I'd punch him in the face. But he doesn't know that its wrong, because he never studied an ounce of game and just has a natural reaction to want to out-alpha any guy. I might have an intervention with him soon. Drunk bastard.

Anyway, I predict a conclusion to this story where you'll seal the deal.

I was cockblocked

Kona I will read your whole post later when I got more free time, as well as hydro's reply, which are always great. I just wanted to vent about getting minorly cockblocked last night, by this "little boy dyke" girl that kept on infringing on my game. I was laying down solid game on one of the finest women I've seen in this town (HB 9.5 half Japanese/white yoga chick), and were on the dance floor, flirting, bumping/grinding, getting very touchy-feely, I was getting the look and was going to go for the kiss, when the dyke bitch comes in from behind and starts grinding my chick from behind. Now me and the dyke bitch are sandwiching my girl and she get's uncomfortable and steps off the dance floor for a minute, I go with her to get a drink and come back to the dancefloor and the girl does it again, I try to tell her to step off, but she is so persistent, and tries to fuck up my game by pulling the HB 9.5 aside to "talk". Man I swear I wanted to punch that little want to be boy dyke in the face, I mean there is no guaruntee that I would have gotten any, but she kept fucking up my flow, by making the situation hella awkward, and was like a pesky mosquito that wouldn't quit. I ended up number closing the hottie after the bars closed, and had to settle for a hug and a cheek kiss, because she kind of resisted my real kiss. I just hate how these little dykes get away with all this shit, like cock blocking, grabbing girls' ass/breasts, grinding girls on the dance floor, and because they're girls often get away with it.

I was cockblocked

That sucks. I thought I once had a for sure thing, her friend cock blocked me at the very end. End result I ended up repaying my friends $60 for the cab ride because I planned to go home with the chick. My friends even waited more than an hour, before getting the cab.

I was cockblocked

Damn that sucks bro, you had that one in the bag, that little scarf wearing bitch was just jealous, because he's probably stuck in the "friend zone" and will never get with that chick.

I was cockblocked

One more reminder why day game is better

I was cockblocked

Good post, and fuck it, you sound like you had it all going and your a guy that pulls hotties, this is a great evening even though you didnt get your dick wet with her, you will remember this one until you die of old age.. [Image: biggrin.gif]

That guy... who cares.. maybe would have been better you laughing at him making fun of lucky luke there and being able to get her number before she was going... since its seems that you just used up that night outstanding luck! maybe there was some Greek justice involved and the gods where in hybris [Image: biggrin.gif]

Anyways you sound like a fun guy to hang with, if I ever come to Hawaii I will Aloha you!

I was cockblocked

Mahalo for all of the advice, brothers.

I had to do something about this situation, and just couldn't let it sit. I will be having sex with the Poly/Asian 9 later this evening.

I decided it was a bad idea to let the situation cool. I know the bar she works at, but figured if I showed up there I might get in her way and kill the deal. I also thought there was a chance her little cockblocking groupie might be there, and I'd risk a repeat of the situation. I just called the bar and left a message for her, and said it was urgent. She called back about 20 minutes later, not knowing it was me. She got a little upset but, but i got her laughing. She couldn't talk but I made her promise to call me when she got off. She worked until 4 a.m. and called me at 4:10. It was ok, because I was up to work.

This morning at 4:10 a.m. the girl and I spoke for about 15 minutes. The thing I love the most about Polynesian girls is how direct you have to be when gaming them, and how well they respond to your directness. Because of the way they talk, most people think they're giving you attitude. In actuality, they hate candy asses. What she's trying to do is make sure she's not more of a man than you are. She's putting feelers out there for you to overcome. They want you to dominate them in multiple ways, and if you can't do it during conversation, they know there's no way you'll do it while you're fucking.

I asked her what happened at the bar, and her response was "I thought you like see me naked, but you had to beef." So you know, anytime a Polynesian blooded girl uses "you like see me naked?" while conversing with you, she wants you to swoop her. After we established we wanted to have sex with one another she explained her side of the cockblock, which was also the word she used for her friend's behavior.

"don't underestimate the level of douchebag walking around out there." - Hydrogonian

That is a great quote, and absolutely the reason I had problems the other night.

According to the girl, the scarf guy does that all the time, she never has and never will have sex with him, and she says he's a "pussy". He is a club promoter guy, and gets her into stuff for free. What he told her was that he just came to introduce himself to me, and I was the one causing trouble.

In the 50 minutes I was with her the other night, I naturally didn't learn a lot of things about her. As I mentioned, she's Asian/Polynesian. The way that breaks down though, as I learned today is full Tongan father and full Japanese mother. It is very rare to find a girl with that much Tongan blood to be so good looking.

The other thing she told me added to my cockblocking, and the little scarf guy knew it. The bar we were at where I met her is Tongan owned and operated. Most of the people working were Tongan, as well as most of the people hanging out there. Because of how Samoan my brother and I look, these people were all giving us the evil eye. We just didn't know it because chicks were all over us. Had I known it was a Tongan place, we would have gone somewhere else. This girl was the best looking one in there, and the Samoan they hate was all over their best looking girl. It's a good thing I got out of there with only a cockblocking.

She'll be at my house in about 2 hours.

Aloha!

I was cockblocked

nice

I was cockblocked

Man, glad to hear it. I knew this one would have a happy ending...

Quote: (07-04-2010 10:05 PM)Kona Wrote:  

I decided it was a bad idea to let the situation cool.

Definitely a great call... No matter what I've tried in the past, letting an interaction cool off has never, ever worked in my favor unless its with an ex-girlfriend. I find even a week to be too long after I first try to swoop a girl...

Love a girl who keys in with directness right away..love it..its always the express lane to the bedroom... No date necessary...

Give it to her extra hard for scarf boy...[Image: smile.gif]

I was cockblocked

Hurraaaee! [Image: smile.gif]

I was cockblocked

Dude .. I am not a violent person at all. but if a guy like that did something like that to me after I was 50 minutes invested in a girl and she was ready to go.. ( a guy.. not her friends.. if it was her friends I would just get angry but not do anything ) I would get my friends and beat the ever living shit out of him. I don't even care if the cops come or the bouncers say you aren't allowed in that club anymore. This is a matter of respect.. You should have threatened violence dude.. ugh this post pisses me off

I was cockblocked

Quote: (07-04-2010 11:23 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

Give it to her extra hard for scarf boy...[Image: smile.gif]

Actually the next time you see that dude, thank him for cockblocking.

Tell him that it caused the sexual tension between you to shoot through the roof and that, when you fucked her, she was practically ripping your clothes off and begging for your cock.

Then shake his hand and look him straight in the eye with a smile.