rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boots on the ground: Belgrade street talent

A short stroll through the streets of Belgrade this past winter yielded the following results:

[Image: attachment.jpg11319]   

[Image: attachment.jpg11320]   

[Image: attachment.jpg11321]   

[Image: attachment.jpg11322]   

[Image: attachment.jpg11323]   

[Image: attachment.jpg11324]   

[Image: attachment.jpg11325]   

[Image: attachment.jpg11326]   

[Image: attachment.jpg11327]   

[Image: attachment.jpg11328]   

[Image: attachment.jpg11329]   

[Image: attachment.jpg11330]   

[Image: attachment.jpg11331]   

[Image: attachment.jpg11332]   

[Image: attachment.jpg11333]   

[Image: attachment.jpg11334]   

[Image: attachment.jpg11335]   

[Image: attachment.jpg11336]   

[Image: attachment.jpg11337]   

[Image: attachment.jpg11338]   

[Image: attachment.jpg11339]   
What's in the background dude's duffel bag?

[Image: attachment.jpg11340]   

[Image: attachment.jpg11341]   

This popcorn girl was stunning. Gorgeous face, skin, hair, smile.

[Image: attachment.jpg11342]   

[Image: attachment.jpg11344]   

[Image: attachment.jpg11343]   

So for my taste these were the top 4 hits:

[Image: attachment.jpg11345]   

If you followed reddit last week with the Boston bombers...,

This feels like the bizarro /r/findbostonbombers thread.

Good stuff. I loved Belgrade. In terms of the quality of living and the women, it is my pick for the best EE capital.

Haha. I have a classic on my phone of a tart with her entire ass hanging out the bottom of her mini skirt. And this was in February.
If you like those pics then Romania will blow your socks off.
Also Zagreb is easily 2 points higher in my eyes. Not sure why since they share the same gene pool. I think it is probably because it is more concentrated as Belgrade is more spread out.

Cant wait for your "Belgrade in the summer" post.

Jeez.

Ugg boots?

Actually, double Ugg Boots.

[Image: attachment.jpg11337]

I actually thought there would be way more high heels and skirts.

What gives?

Love the shots but not the talent, I expected much better than this. Croatia easily has better talent, but all my Balkan friends tell me Belgrade is a better city than Zagreb.

What type of lens are you using?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

It's still too cold for the real talent to show, just wait until late Spring.
This city is amazing in terms of women. Been there, seen that.

Her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola...

Belgrade is basically the Berlin of the Balkans.

Croats also like Belgrade alot and other ex-Yugos like Slovenes visit is also very often and go partying there.
They actually also hold it very high in regards to women, you'll hear them joking "When I see the women in Belgrade, I want to go on war with them again" ; this is being regarded as going to war with the serbian girls and gaming them lol.

And throughout Yugoslavia and Croatia Zagrebian girls are actually seen as very (too) posh and princess like, that have a sky high attitude of themselves even if they're just a cashier.
You can always hear croatian guys moan about zagreb girls , its the d.c. for them, it's like
"hey whats with that girl did you get her?"
"nah man, her attitude, you know, she's from zagreb"
"oh well, yea no deal, fuck those "purgerice" (description for females born in zagreb, derives from "Purger" which is a general description for people born in Zagreb - which again derives from the german word Bürger (Austria-Hungarian Empire hello) which means citizen).
Just like in almost every capital, the girls usually will have a higher attitude than in the rest of country, so this is nothing too new, just that in Zagreb they look better and are more feminine but also quite flaky.

And yes.. everybody will say Belgrade is a better ,well atleast more exciting and fun city, than Zagreb.
Zagreb is seen as kind of dull, it also feels more like a village than a city.

Similar talent to Romania.

In fact you could tell me the pictures are from Bucharest and I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Was in Belgrade last summer, and talent was a lot better than these pics. Keep in mind it's still cold there, once summer hits all you see is skirts. The hotter girls are in the splafs.

Balkan women are top. In this thread I have post lots of photos of Serbian women vaccating in Greece.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14660.html

Did you approach any of these girls?

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

I don't like how they dress at all. I know how a woman dresses has nothing to do with how she looks naked..but I really am far more attracted to woman who dress well. Ugs boots and the overall lack of heels / boring colours are not.

Based on pictures this would fall under my do not desire to visit list.

I have stated before that Belgrade was massively overrated. I wouldn't look twice at any of those girls and I didn't the whole time I was there. TO be fair all the Balkans are pretty similar... but Romania has a Latin influence which gives them a slight advantage in the looks department. Belgrade there is incredible talent in some of the top clubs but they goes for anywhere in the world. On the streets not so much. I know Belgrade in the summer is dead because it is too hot and everyone stays inside so I am not sure things would vastly improve.

I think you are all right.

It can be argued that Serbian/Belgrade women are both underrated and overrated. I will give detailed reasons and breakdown for it in another thread.

Meanwhile, Belgrade streets in nice weather offer different picture because of the talent presence and abundance, while the city as a whole represents very good value for the average traveler. So expect more updated visuals here.

Was in Belgrade this last January. I was pretty impressed. One thing about the UGG boots, it might have to do with Belgrade's streets. Their drainage sucks. You literally have huge puddles all over the place from melted snow, so the girls a might just be practical. I'm sure it would be a lot better in May when they wear something on their feet that goes with their mini-skirts

In spring, the UGG boots are quickly replaced by chuck converse.

Quote: (04-23-2013 07:35 AM)klosck Wrote:  

One thing about the UGG boots, it might have to do with Belgrade's streets. Their drainage sucks. You literally have huge puddles all over the place from melted snow, so the girls a might just be practical.

Do you cut the same slack for American girls?

Practicality is for men.

Femininity is for women.

Quote: (04-23-2013 08:24 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (04-23-2013 07:35 AM)klosck Wrote:  

One thing about the UGG boots, it might have to do with Belgrade's streets. Their drainage sucks. You literally have huge puddles all over the place from melted snow, so the girls a might just be practical.

Do you cut the same slack for American girls?

Practicality is for men.

Femininity is for women.

I half- jokingly tell all girls they should only wear dresses and high heels. Under extreme environmental conditions I think they can be cut a little slack. Seriously, Belgrade's streets suck... But they probably can do better than UGGs. You are right ..

Boots on the ground (Belgrade edition) continues...

[Image: attachment.jpg12570]   
[Image: attachment.jpg12571]   
[Image: attachment.jpg12572]   
[Image: attachment.jpg12573]   
[Image: attachment.jpg12574]   
[Image: attachment.jpg12575]   
[Image: attachment.jpg12576]   
[Image: attachment.jpg12577]   
These two are hard to get for ONS, but would make for supremely sexy, stylish and devoted wives.

[Image: attachment.jpg12578]   
[Image: attachment.jpg12579]   
[Image: attachment.jpg12580]   
[Image: attachment.jpg12581]   
[Image: attachment.jpg12582]   
[Image: attachment.jpg12583]   
[Image: attachment.jpg12584]   
[Image: attachment.jpg12585]