rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DO NOT ENGAGE FAT CHICKS

DO NOT ENGAGE FAT CHICKS

1) they are fat

2) most hot girls who hang w fat girls are fucked up.

This is post game that advised talking to the group. New game is much more fucked up. It's better to not talk to fat girls and just cut your losses in a club environment.

FAT GIRLS ARE CREEPY

DO NOT ENGAGE FAT CHICKS

Fuck that.
Get them drunk.
Roll them in flour, find the wet spot.
Slap the skin and ride the wave.
Cum in their mouth, fat girls are hungry and usually swallow.
If they don't swallow, cum in their ear.
Rinse and repeat.

I may have to start a "I-just-banged-a-fat-chick" thread, I love to hear a good land whale tale boys.

DO NOT ENGAGE FAT CHICKS

Quote: (04-22-2013 12:53 AM)scotian Wrote:  

Fuck that.
Get them drunk.
Rinse and repeat.

I may have to start a "I-just-banged-a-fat-chick" thread, I love to hear a good land whale tale boys.

Soctian you are being [Image: troll.gif]

What's the point of coming to a game board if you are going to preach about how fun it is to fuck fat girls?

Go somewhere else with that.

Reading your posts make me want to avoid Nova Scotia.

DO NOT ENGAGE FAT CHICKS

Quote: (04-22-2013 12:57 AM)soup Wrote:  

Fuck that.
Get them drunk.
Rinse and repeat.

What's the point of coming to a game board if you are going to preach about how fun it is to fuck fat girls?

DO NOT ENGAGE FAT CHICKS

Who is engaging fat chicks and why? Those of us outside the US can't understand why this obvious truth would even need to be stated. It's like warning people not to eat out of dumpsters.

DO NOT ENGAGE FAT CHICKS

Quote: (04-22-2013 01:00 AM)houston Wrote:  

Fuck that.
Get them drunk.
Rinse and repeat.

Houston, yes, I am that Joker if the world is full of Shanti biggs.

Yes, "why so serious?"

Dude, you might as well be asking "Why not just be yourself?"

Game isn't about being passive.

Passivity is nature's siren.

DO NOT ENGAGE FAT CHICKS

I heard girls out number the dudes in a lot of places in east coast Canada. Maybe not in Halifax...

DO NOT ENGAGE FAT CHICKS

To the guys out there that think this is a joke:

It's not.

Women are trendy. The more fat girls that get tollerated, the more women will get fat.

If this is what you want.. fat girls, than this probably isn't the place for, so stop trolling us.

DO NOT ENGAGE FAT CHICKS

Quote: (04-22-2013 01:10 AM)soup Wrote:  

To the guys out there that think this is a joke:

It's not.
[Image: 1-vince-mcmahon-wwe-funny-face.gif]

DO NOT ENGAGE FAT CHICKS

I don't quit agree with this statement: "most hot girls who hang w fat girls are fucked up."

A whole lot of dope fly girls I know have at least one fat friend.

DO NOT ENGAGE FAT CHICKS

Quote: (04-22-2013 01:01 AM)Lemmo Wrote:  

Who is engaging fat chicks and why? Those of us outside the US can't understand why this obvious truth would even need to be stated. It's like warning people not to eat out of dumpsters.

Sh*t, I live in America and I can't understand the fixation of this forum with "fat girls".

Maybe I just don't notice them with all the fly girls around.

Although many would argue that the city I spend the most time in is not really "America" at all.

DO NOT ENGAGE FAT CHICKS

I agree with G that it depends where you are in North America regarding the acceptance and propagation of human buffaloes. Again, where I am at, I don't notice the amount of porkers as I did compared to Toronto.

It's almost like you have to know your position being fat down hurr.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

DO NOT ENGAGE FAT CHICKS

Talking to or hanging out with fat women is the sort of preselection no man with standards needs.

DO NOT ENGAGE FAT CHICKS

Houston, I wouldn't post this if it wasn't a problem.

There are fat chicks infiltrating even my turf now.

It must be stopped. Men have to be constantly reminded of how wrong fat girls are.

You maybe think I'm a control freak or obsessive, but I don't care. I don't want to fuck fat girls. I don't want to see fat girls in my walking path. I want to fuck hot, slender babes.

I don't get why you are trying to shame me here..

Yes, we say it a lot on this board, but conventional game wisdom says to talk to the whole group. I'm supposing not being in a situation where there are fat girls so that you can talk to the group without dealing with the myriad issues that pop up when a fat girl takes her big gum-drop ass to the bar.

DO NOT ENGAGE FAT CHICKS

Quote: (04-22-2013 01:15 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

I don't quit agree with this statement: "most hot girls who hang w fat girls are fucked up."

No. Really fly girls hang with other fly girls or have boyfriends. The ones with fat girls are lost. It's not worth it because the fat girl is going to black-hole your game.

DO NOT ENGAGE FAT CHICKS

If you are a lifestyle guy with a hot body, etc. then you DLV yourself by talking to fat girls.

DO NOT ENGAGE FAT CHICKS

Quote: (04-22-2013 01:20 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Sh*t, I live in America and I can't understand the fixation of this forum with "fat girls".

A good number of those dudes are chubby chasers and constant feigned hate for them enables them to avoid their reality on some level.

DO NOT ENGAGE FAT CHICKS

Quote: (04-22-2013 01:56 AM)soup Wrote:  

Quote: (04-22-2013 01:15 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

No. Really fly girls hang with other fly girls or have boyfriends. The ones with fat girls are lost. It's not worth it because the fat girl is going to black-hole your game.

Ha! Ok, I'll keep banging fly girls with fat friends and you can pass them up then. I'm not saying you have to wife them up, but why aren't they good for a smash? I've banged plenty of them.

Example:

[Image: attachment.jpg11307]   

Also, this girl would ask something like, "Didn't she look cute today?" And I would straight up say "no." It's not like I was engaging the fat chick, I was just down to bang the good looking one who happened to have a fat friend. Youre telling me you wouldnt fuck that girl because she has a fat friend? I'll tell you right now, she has a whole lot of sexy ass friends too. Anyone else want to chime in here? I don't care if a girl is hanging out with Rosy O' Donnell as long as she's fly and wants to fuck.

Here's a pic with her and some other friends:

[Image: attachment.jpg11308]   

[Image: attachment.jpg11309]   

Not so bad huh?

And for the record, fat girl never "black holed" my game. She was actually a pretty nice girl. This WAS Brazil though. I can understand your frustration and concern with fat girls ruining your game in the states.

DO NOT ENGAGE FAT CHICKS

FAT WOMEN ARE (most of the time, at least):
Loud
Obnoxious
Have borderline B.O., if not straight-up STANK coming off of 'em
In DEEP denial about their appearance/health

The few that aren't? The nice, sweet ones? They make you wish they had a nice bod to go with the sweet personality, thus doubly tragic...

-Always remember how bad it feels to want to quit, but how extraordinary it feels...to persevere.

DO NOT ENGAGE FAT CHICKS

Where in NYC are you hanging out that there are so many "fat bitches invading your turf?"

DO NOT ENGAGE FAT CHICKS

I think what soup is trying to say:

Is that when there is a fat girl around, she is like the "protector" of the group. She has taken it upon herself to stand up to "all those creepy douchebags" and it's a huge part of her identity within the group.

It's really just a built in shit test. Her friends don't care about her anymore than than they care about anyone else, but they like having a her around because she's also an ego booster.

These bitches are on a default cockblocking program. In Santa Monica when I was hanging out with the LA crew I had a hot blonde girl ready to go home and her fucking fat friend was cockblocking even with Slubu TRYING to jump on that grenade.

They just make things much more trouble than they are worth most of the time.

I am not saying don't go for it because as internationalplayboy is pointing out, damn near ALL girls have their little cockblocking watchdog with them.

DO NOT ENGAGE FAT CHICKS

When I see a fat (I mean really fat) girl in a club dancing and kissing with a normal guy (both are drunk, of course)... it looks soo hilarious! I may even try it myself. Man up! Fat chicks also want some cock.

DO NOT ENGAGE FAT CHICKS

Quote: (04-22-2013 12:39 AM)soup Wrote:  

1) they are fat

2) most hot girls who hang w fat girls are fucked up.

This is post game that advised talking to the group. New game is much more fucked up. It's better to not talk to fat girls and just cut your losses in a club environment.

FAT GIRLS ARE CREEPY

Fat girls are creepy, haha, nice one bud. That fatty at the club who you are looking at is probably equally creeped out by that weirdo looking at her in his fuzzy hat approaching all the skinny girls with stupid openers he studied all night from some lame PUA book.

DO NOT ENGAGE FAT CHICKS

What some of you guys call fat, some of us on here may find attractive. If she is a real fat, then fuck that, if we talking a woman like the one below on the video, then she is likely to get attention from lots of latin american men and black men. I bet most of you would say that the woman on the video is fat but she is a solid 8 for many of the other guys on here. I would hit that shit all night long.

DO NOT ENGAGE FAT CHICKS

Quote: (04-22-2013 02:58 AM)ZeD9 Wrote:  

FAT WOMEN ARE (most of the time, at least):
Loud
Obnoxious
Have borderline B.O., if not straight-up STANK coming off of 'em
In DEEP denial about their appearance/health

The few that aren't? The nice, sweet ones? They make you wish they had a nice bod to go with the sweet personality, thus doubly tragic...

You left out they have bad breath that could knock over a cow. This is not me being an asshole; this is scientifically proven.