rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Periode raw dawging ( RAWDOG )

Hey fellow RVF!
Would just share on my experince with bleeding hoes. Have been hitting a few, and since I havent been drunk, I found that no blood stays on the cock. Almost as clean as normal, thought i would look like a mess? But no, so i recommend it, since you wont catch any babies. The hormone flow, makes the bleeeding girls so horney.
So now I sniff a bleeding bitch miles away, the ratio is good for SNL.

Best

Fresh

You know it makes it much easier to catch anything she has.. right?

isn't there still slim chance she'll get pregnant even if she's on her period? it's not the same for every girl. I know its extremely unlikely, but still possible

Quote: (04-23-2013 10:50 AM)ttvGearHead Wrote:  

isn't there still slim chance she'll get pregnant even if she's on her period? it's not the same for every girl. I know its extremely unlikely, but still possible

if you consider the period the start/end of the cycle then the middle (14 days after it begins) is when they can get pregnant. Sperm can survive for up to 72 hours in a vagina, so you have to get it in there 11 days after her period begins. Some girls may have shorter cycles and long periods, but even still the overlap is very very unlikely.

I just tell em too pull out afterwards!

I like doing it in the shower when shes on her period. The mess just goes right down the drain.