rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wealthy Accessories - Good or Bad Idea?

In the past couple of months while traveling around Europe i have heard countless theories on how some women only desire men with money and others the foreign touch. Nevertheless, it got me thinking...

I was never the "Tanned Immigrant GoldChain Type", but if i could afford to spice my appearance with a little "peaks of wealth" if you know what i mean. I don't mean as in to look like i just finished recording my new rap album with a big dollar sign on my chest, i was thinking about wearing my omega watch (gold) and maybe purchasing a small gold necklace which would be cleverly hidden under my shirt as to not reveal that i am all about the money.

Would it subconciously help my gain? or rather scare the rabbits into thinking im but another immigrant worker with too many gold teeth.

I hope you get my point.

Also, if it would help, where would it help? Maybe in russian or in Ukraine? or maybe i should just keep those accessories and wear them in the appropriate country?

The girls that are looking for that kind of stuff are looking for hublots, breitlings, top of the line rolexes, etc... Not saying that your shit aint swag but these kind of girls are looking for 10k on your wrist.

That being said, dressing nicely always helps and all women are attracted to success so showing off a little can't hurt.

I say go for it! Just don't expect it to help with the girls looking for multi millionaire/billionaires.

Wasn't chasing the gold dickers, but since even 6-7's in ukraine are looking for that cash (what ive heard) money talks right?

1% improvement is still improvement by my book.

Nothing says wealth or status like well tailored clothes and expensive shoes, if you don't have that in place forget the jewellery.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I say give it a try.

Roll up in that piece like this:

[Image: Slick+Rick+l_b355b969e37d12ea9cdbb1db8019.jpg]

And pull up to the gig like this:

[Image: blinged-out-sl500_100223510_m.jpg]

I would be interested to see how it works out.

You should try, but beware that there are many smooth criminals out there that can make it disappear from your wrist without even noticing it.
I know people that lost rolex, ICW e Cartier with this type of crime.

Her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola...

Quote: (04-20-2013 11:49 AM)AgaisntAllOdds Wrote:  

In the past couple of months while traveling around Europe i have heard countless theories on how some women only desire men with money and others the foreign touch. Nevertheless, it got me thinking...

Also, if it would help, where would it help? Maybe in russian or in Ukraine? or maybe i should just keep those accessories and wear them in the appropriate country?

Some women only desire men with money, yup it's true. Why would you want one? Some women only want bi-sexual men, what you gonna do, get a boyfriend? Some women only like black men, what you gonna do, black yourself up?

You're pandering to women if you buy things because you think that is what 'they' want. Nothing wrong with expensive accessories if you like them but if you're buying them to impress women you need to work first on other parts of your game IMO. I think we have all done it in the past, I certainly did, often, but its a fools errand ultimately.

If you have read Roosh's books, he clearly says that women in ukraine dig money. I think you guys are pushing it to extremes. Im not saying to flash diamonds and cars, but would they at least say..this dude has a good job etc..etc..

Also being bombarded by Game Related posts.
The game is another thing, i even remember banging girls at parties with a fucked up mashed shirt i didn't have time to iron because my friend was so much in a hurry. The post wasn't about my game, game is something we learn all our lives, clothing is another thing, but lets just say that you have both of those things i mentioned covered for most part. Wouldn't it at least give you an edge in picking up certain types of women? easy access to certain clubs? keeping in mind that your clothes are sharp and your game is tight.

I don't know it just makes sense to me. When i see a guy with a nice watch, I say "hey he's obviously not a millionaire otherwise he wouldn't be sitting here in that shitty office with me, but he makes a good living and takes care of his shit and he might even have some taste VS without the accessories.

Don't turn the world around, is it a good bonus or it makes you look like your trying to hard?

I was thinking about a nice watch hidden by sleeves, visible only during movements and a nice goldchain under the shirt, visible only in parts.

The question is simple:

If done properly, can it do more good than harm....

Please don't take this simple question into unknown domains.

Quote: (04-20-2013 12:56 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

And pull up to the gig like this:

[Image: blinged-out-sl500_100223510_m.jpg]

I would be interested to see how it works out.

HAHAHA, yesterday I saw a dude rolling in Hollywood in this

[Image: chrome-mercedes-cls-looks-like-the-silve...dium_2.jpg]

He had 2 other dudes in the car w/him. They were heckling/cat-calling the black girls I was walking with.

ahh LA, you never make me doubt the bounds of ego and stupidity.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Do you want to look try-hard?

The best expensive accessory is probably shoes, and expensive fashionable clothes. Stay away from guido gold chains etc. That's a DLV.

You want to know why poor people wear gold chains? It's so they can pawn or sell them when they are running low on cash.

If anything, people who are rich try to hide it.

You want to look like the rich guy who is trying to not look rich, not the wannabe poor guy who worships that which he doesn't have.

I think wearing nice accessories and clothes is always a good idea. I personally like wearing nice stuff for myself over anyone. I just feel good wearing it and maybe it boosts my confidence. Here in Denver people dress like shit. I was going out to the bar last night and put on my blazer and my friend said, "We're just going to a bar, you don't have to dress up." But I like to dress up, so fuck it. If everyone else wants to look like a slob I don't care. Thing is, I think the key is don't go overboard. Unless you try and dress like a rapper, don't wear a big ass gold chain. Tone it down with something like a nice watch, but not too blingy. You don't even have to spend a ton of money. Some little things show class and style better than money, simple things like G points out, always wearing a pocket square. Buy a nice pair of prada shoes. Just don't try and be too blingy or over the top. Suit up and chill out.

Am I a douchebag for thinking that vinyl chrome wrapped Mercedes looks pretty hot?

*Checking prices to do my truck....

You want to give a girl the impression you are high value. Just mention the safari in africa you just back from or have an intimate knowledge of different ski resorts in north america and europe.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

i had a rolex but it caused me more problems then it solved, sure it was a beautiful watch but after it was stolen i realized it sent the wrong message so it wont be replaced.

sure wear a nice watch but don't go over the top.

I don't see anything wrong with it. As long as you're not overdoing it. It looks good.

I like Salvatore Ferragamo, Louis Vuitton, faccionable, lacoste,brands like that. Though too much of anything looks bad. Hate gucci as it is mainly used by rappers nowadays.

And please, don't do gold chains, it looks as good as having gucci belt sneakers and cap all in the same outfit.

Quote: (04-20-2013 06:16 PM)loki Wrote:  

i had a rolex but it caused me more problems then it solved, sure it was a beautiful watch but after it was stolen i realized it sent the wrong message so it wont be replaced.

Mind to share a bit more? I've been thinking of getting a rolex presidential (datejust)

Quote: (04-20-2013 07:14 PM)Pete Wrote:  

Quote: (04-20-2013 06:16 PM)loki Wrote:  

Mind to share a bit more? I've been thinking of getting a rolex presidential (datejust)

I had a nice one that was the pride of my collection but it seemed to cause a lot of jealousy and smarmy comments from those i worked or socialized with with that could not afford one.

It also attracted a certain style of woman that i am better off without in my life (gold digger). Also on occasion I would notice undesirables eying me off , when i was out drinking, trying to work out if they could gank me for it , at least thats how it felt. Some years later my place got done over and it was the only thing they took as the rest of my collection was kept at work in my safe.

I actually wanted the white gold version of it but now i am very glad i did not buy it, although it truly is a sexy watch as I am not a fan of yellow gold.

Now whenever anyone asks about my watches I tell them they are fakes from thailand, fuck them and what they think although they are all 100% legit and they are all worth under 6k each.

Quote: (04-20-2013 05:37 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Am I a douchebag for thinking that vinyl chrome wrapped Mercedes looks pretty hot?

*Checking prices to do my truck....

I'm actually surprised that more people don't have chrome finishes on their cars. It really looks cool.

Imagine a a chrome Lamborghini Countach LP5000s or a chrome corvette from the 1970s or 1979 Camaro. IT would kill. Even a a Chrome VW bug would look cool.

edit: check these out (even the matte chrome lambo looks cool)[Image: 5639125591_bd2bcbce62_z.jpg]
[Image: lamborghini-countach-lp400-bertone.jpeg][Image: 3389545263_040ec1bff8.jpg][Image: 403809-bigthumbnail.jpg]

Kinda derailing the thread here, but this would be sex on wheels on my rig.

[Image: copper-mini-cooper-s-wrapped_1.jpg]

LOL, some days ago my phone's screen got crackled.

[Image: d74bmeQ.jpg]

I'm gonna use it in bars, casually taking it out to raise curiosity on girls.

"Oh, It got broken when I was hiking"

"Oh yes, It took a gunshot when I passed through (insert bad neigborhood)"

...Thankfully they were rubber bullets.

I have two Rolexes and a Patek Phillipe. They're SEA fakes that have the scratchproof glass, automatic winding, and continuous sweep hands. Most people can't tell the difference. Aside from the violation and danger of getting robbed, I would be mildly amused if a pickpocket or mugger made off with one.

The Iphone gambit wont work. it seems that 1/4 of people with Iphones have broken screens.
Its so common that its not even worth asking about.

After meeting people that are in the watch game.
I feel like Rolex is an awesome watch, but its lost its status. They keep value well...but among those in the "know"
They arent as stylish. its just a common name now. I've got a wealthy friend that has 2-3 Breitlings...I never heard of them till I found it..under his car seat -_- now..when I meet people and shake their hands..I look at the watch to judge what "class" they come from.

Rolex only attracts those gold digger girls..cause thats what they know.
a girl that is gonna recognize something like a Breitling or even something not as expensive ,like a Fossil is gonna understand style and class and probably have style and class herself

rich people will flaunt..but wealthy people are the ones thats kids are off doing shit like..instead of slutting up in panama city
http://www.theyachtweek.com/

instead of wearing gold on their wrist

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (04-21-2013 11:40 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

I never heard of them till I found it..under his car seat -_- now..when I meet people and shake their hands..I look at the watch to judge what "class" they come from.

What if they are wearing no watch?

If they are still in that group, that I consider rich and wealthy...Then they are smart and don't care for the high fashion bullshit

personally.. wear a pretty cheap watch
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006AA...PDKIKX0DER
invicta pro diver
but most girls in my age bracket only see the style of it and think its classy ( I also wear a blazer when im out most times) otherwise i have a simple timex watch

It dont think theres a probably with wearing accessories. but if youre gonna do it..you shouldnt fake it.
Someone that knows whats up wont call you out..but theyll know.
The girls it will attract wont be worth it..cause when you get to the last leg of the race..you wont have anything to stand on. ( you cant flaunt cash..then come back to a one bedroom in the shit part of the city.

I am the cock carousel