rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Emini futures

Emini futures

Have a little money to play around with and would not mind risking it in this area. Anybody from the forum get involved with eminis? There are a few training programs and I am skeptical of a few who boast claims of this and that. Am always weary of anybody trying to sell you their treasure map if you will.

Any websites, books or strategies that you know are legit and not out to make a quick profit please post it.

Emini futures

I used to trade them professionally. They are the most traded, most liquid and ridiculously volatile future. In my years trading them, I have met very few that have made money and the ones that did, were in front of Bloomberg terminals watching the tick charts and trading on the fly.

Can you do this?

Emini futures

I'm gonna try to paper trade and see how it goes.....

Emini futures

what's your strategy? scalp? day trade? Most of the people who I've seen trade this vehicle focus on market/volume profile

Emini futures

FuturesTrader71, MissTrade, and learn2stocktrade have some decent videos on YouTube

Emini futures

It doesn't really matter what you trade...gold, currencies, stocks, the E-minis...price action is price action.

Forex is probably the easiest market to test the waters. Free charts and trading platforms and positions sizes starting at 1 USD.

Emini futures

Ok you need to go to Investimonials.com and pay for a membership service. Have an expert walk you through it. Having said that Ive learned over the years that investing is cool but youre better off investing in yourself to: increase lifestyle, educate yourself, life experience, start business, etc.

Even using Investimonials to find a paid membership to a service is investing in yourself. I highly recommend you buy the book Fastlane Millionaire though and set your eyes on starting a business. If your smart and hard working and can make it in the markets, you can make it starting a business that generates you cashflow instead of simply trading time for $$ like you would in the markets.

Emini futures

I'd advise trading the big contract, so CL over QM. If your risk management is good, you shouldn't have a problem. I've recently started day trading CL, YM, NQ, ES, and some of the forex markets all based on technicals. It's been interesting and I am consistently learning, but the best way to learn is by being in the game with real cash.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.