rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The world's biggest cuckold

"DEAR ABBY: I am a 47-year-old male, married for 26 years. I am hopelessly in love with my wife and still see her as the most beautiful woman in the world.

I have always been self-employed and have sometimes been at the extremes of feast or famine. During the bad times, I often worked 110-plus-hour weeks to save the ship.

Each time things have gotten really bad, my wife has had an affair to make up for the time, money and attention I can't provide her. I found out about her latest affair (her third) when I found a secret cellphone in her purse. For the last eight months, when she visited our daughter at college, she would check into a hotel with her lover.

I feel responsible for failing to meet her needs. She doesn't want a divorce, but admits she doubts she will ever fully stop dating, and says the effort she puts into deceiving me is proof she loves me and doesn't want to hurt my feelings.

I am amazed at the number of men willing to have sex with a married woman. My heart is broken, and I feel like a failure. Am I a fool to keep fighting for her? -- HOPELESSLY IN LOVE"

http://news.yahoo.com/harder-husband-wor...46424.html

I can't wait to see what sort of shitty comments it will get.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

If he knows of 3 affairs, I dare say, she's probably had 30 over the course of 26 years.

I would be proud of this guy if he hung himself in order to validate his last shred of dignity.

Want to know why I love fucking married women?

This.

Lonely women, desperate for great sex, because they have the beta schlub husband, but women who won't expect ME to take them away from "all this."

It's the perfect combination of great sex and no commitment.

Isn't that, in the end, a player's dream come true?

Yes, dreams can COME true.

[Image: potd.gif]
Quote: (04-19-2013 10:16 AM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

Want to know why I love fucking married women?

This.

Lonely women, desperate for great sex, because they have the beta schlub husband, but women who won't expect ME to take them away from "all this."

Isn't that, in the end, a player's dream come true?

Yes, dreams can COME true.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Sad pathetic little man.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

I am amazed at the number of men willing to have sex with a married woman. My heart is broken, and I feel like a failure. Am I a fool to keep fighting for her? -- HOPELESSLY IN LOVE"

[/quote]

On a certain level, this man enjoys being cuckolded. The wife knows it as well.

I know this couple. Definitely not friends, but acquaintances.

Girl cheated on the dude. When she admitted it to him, she went so far as to tell him she let the other guy cum inside of her.

He stuck with her.

Recently found out that there was another incident with a different guy. This couple lives together. He's a good looking guy.

Guys, we can facepalm all we want. It's almost better for us that there are guys like this out there. It makes a moderately red-pill man seems like a goddamn king-of-the-jungle alpha.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I feel bad for this guy and how his wife is taking advantage of his good nature while shaming and blaming him.

If I were in his place, I'd read up on PUA stuff , go to the gym, get buff, get in contact with "playa" friends to give him more pointers how to bang hotties and to get some handballs ,and bang a huge bunch of chicks and drop the work hours..but tell your wife you are doing the same hours.

And then, for a finishing touch, he should bang his wife's best female friend and other close female friends.

And when his wife gets all pissed of, he cold say something like " well honey, I thought this was an open marriage"

I doubt it will happen...but LOL if it did.

Quote: (04-20-2013 01:02 AM)Fredster Wrote:  

I feel bad for this guy and how his wife is taking advantage of his good nature while shaming and blaming him.

If I were in his place, I'd read up on PUA stuff , go to the gym, get buff, get in contact with "playa" friends to give him more pointers how to bang hotties and to get some handballs ,and bang a huge bunch of chicks and drop the work hours..but tell your wife you are doing the same hours.

And then, for a finishing touch, he should bang his wife's best female friend and other close female friends.

And when his wife gets all pissed of, he cold say something like " well honey, I thought this was an open marriage"

Read the article again.
This is the 3rd affair, he didn't try to get out while he could, the inevitable divorce will now cost more than it would have before.

Reading this article fills me with insurmountable contempt. This guy needs to suck-start 9 mili.

Quote: (04-20-2013 01:27 AM)Quintus Flaminius Wrote:  

Quote: (04-20-2013 01:02 AM)Fredster Wrote:  

Read the article again.
This is the 3rd affair, he didn't try to get out while he could, the inevitable divorce will now cost more than it would have before.

And her multiple affairs won't cost her one cent in the divorce settlement. Of course, this guy is so far gone, he may volunteer to pay even more.

I don't feel pitty for the man. He knows about it and hasn't leaved her yet. That speaks for itself. If he was half as intelligent as he says he is a hard worker, he would've left her.

Hell, if it was once it would be understandable. But more than once it's just masochism.

Yeah, I don't feel bad for him either. Pathetic excuse for a man.

Most guys are scared to be alone and don't think they can find another girlfriend. I'd rather be alone than go through that bullshit. Have some respect for yourself!!

No shit, right? Where's you dignity???

Story makes me want to vomit.

stories like this dont end well.

The woman thinks all is fine until the day he snaps and kills her ......

it happens all the time.

Quote: (04-20-2013 07:59 AM)kdolo Wrote:  

stories like this dont end well.

The woman thinks all is fine until the day he snaps and kills her ......

it happens all the time.

I was thinking the same thing. "This is one of those stories where--out of the blue--homey flips and murders this chick."

Quote: (04-19-2013 10:16 AM)tenderman100 Wrote:  

Hhmm, maybe I should give this a try.
Would be awesome to get free stuff in addition to the pro BJs.

Quote: (04-20-2013 04:21 AM)houston Wrote:  

Most guys are scared to be alone and don't think they can find another girlfriend. I'd rather be alone than go through that bullshit. Have some respect for yourself!!

Yeah, I can excuse this in a young guy (under 22), but a 47 year old? By then a guy should know that being alone is bliss and that true misery is having to go home to a big dumb foul tempered animal. This guy must not have any friends or he wouldn't be this detached from reality and still have that rotting middle aged well used pussy on a pedestal.

And he should get a DNA test for the daughter.

Quote: (04-19-2013 01:02 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Girl cheated on the dude. When she admitted it to him, she went so far as to tell him she let the other guy cum inside of her.
the blue pill is strong with this one

this guy reminds me of little bill from boggie nights

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

No number of 110-hour weeks can buy any man a single shred of self-respect. It's too bad that his hard work is not appreciated by a loving, doting, kind woman.

110 hr work works is insane!! Let alone to support a cheater. A single man putting in that much work would be rich. Also if my wife told me another man came inside of her I would that's the cops put her out before my anger got the best. I don't care if its beta, I would really consider hurting someone. The idea of another man using my property would anger me beyond repair

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

Society is a beta invention. They built and make sure it runs smoothly. Now, society has betrayed the beta creators. How long until they wake up and tear the whole thing down?