rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ellen v. Michelle Obama - The Pushup Challenge

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/...NETTXT3487

[Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif]

This is a bizzare and amusing situation between Ellen and Michelle Obama. I am not surprised that Michelle won - she's got the build to be a great linebacker in the Lingerie League.

Not only are most of her points just flat out wrong - such as her assertion that feminine men are pilloried less than masculine women, but many her comparisons are just narcissistic. Comparing Madonna's menopausal body to Arnold's muscles - is she even aware of how much work it takes to build a body like Arnold's?

She even claims that she routinely bested men in arm wrestling contests. Really.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Can't even read that piece of trite PC leftoid vomit. I glanced at it, saw this paragraph, and stopped:

Quote:Quote:

Working women who demonstrate "stereotypical male behaviour" are likely to face discrimination because they don't fit the female stereotype, according to research published early last year. It showed that women in managerial positions who demonstrate self-confidence, assertiveness and dominance are – surprise, surprise – perceived negatively by some for not behaving in a traditionally feminine way. Despite the fact that those particular traits, are viewed as necessary for men to get on in the workplace, women with these characteristics can be seen as good at their jobs, but "less socially skilled, less likeable and less likely to be promoted."

Who would have thought--women who carry and present themselves as subpar renditions of men get perceived as subpar renditions of men.

The pop culture circle-jerkage over Michelle Obama gets my bile flowing every time, more so than those over Barack. At least he has a job to do. She's... what? The first lady? You mean a glorified socialite?

Michelle Obama wouldn't make the top quartile among ladyboys on Khao San road. Stop trying to tell me she's beautiful.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

As is always the case with these type of articles, all you need is one look at the author:

[Image: p011gt62.jpg]

Here's another feminist gem today somebody posted on FB. Not only are feminists at war with femininity for its perception of being "weak", they are at war with the notion of female beauty itself. As much as I think Rush Limbaugh is a shit bag, he seems more and more right with his long-standing mantra that feminism is just a way to level the playing field for ugly women.

http://www.salon.com/2013/04/18/stop_pos..._feminist/

edit --

Sorely wish I could grow sideburns like hers.

God, every woman now claims to "work out".

I don't care if she (Michelle) did 20 "pushups". She's short, she's light, and she only went down halfway.

It's like those fatties claiming that they ran the boston marathon.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Quote: (04-18-2013 11:01 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

As is always the case with these type of articles, all you need is one look at the author:

[Image: p011gt62.jpg]

Sorely wish I could grow sideburns like hers.

What the fuck, those sideburns make her look like Dyke Wolverine.

I would expect at least half decent first lady.... Maybe I'm old school but Margaret thatcher was one hell of classy lady comparing to M. Obama.

It's not a pushup if your chest doesn't hit the floor and there's no clap between reps. Sorry Michelle, you lose.

I always support women exercising and keeping in shape and I like her anti-obseity initiatives, but the media is sucking her dick clit a bit too much. Kabal nailed it - men aren't threatened by displays of "female power" as much as they are annoyed. Anyhow, I don't see what the entire "problem" has to do with Martina Navratilova. I've never felt threatened by her sexual orientation either.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I have to give Ellen DeGeneres credit for actually doing decent reps. They could both stand to go a lot lower and tuck their elbows in but at least they did better than expected.

Quote:Quote:

Adam Carolla: Also ladies we don't care about arms. Stop being so thrilled with everyone's arms. "Oh, Michelle Obama look at her arm." Who cares, we're not into that, we're into other parts.

Hamster: Oh...

Dude: And there is a line when there's too much arm you gotta stop the arm, that's too much. [To Hamster:] You're okay still --

Hamster: Real...um...gaw...pff. [ed: it's overheating]

Dude: but there is a line that shouldn't be crossed.

Adam Carolla - We don't care about arms
Link starts at 2:33, go there on the embedded version if you prefer.

I love this lizard's reaction. You really have to watch it like you would study boxers fighting: reapeatedly, since it's easy to miss the subtleties.

Let's break this part down:
"Real...um...gaw...pff."

[Image: n4VA7lf.gif]

1) "Real..." Really, I did a good job? Yay he finally gave me a compliment! [Image: biggrin.gif]

2) "Um..." Um, wait, he said "okay still", so that means I might be hitting the wall soon, so it wasn't a reaaaaal compliment. Oh no! [Image: cry.gif]

3) "Gaw..." Gawd, I can't believe this asshole. He praised and insulted me at the same time. On national television!!! [Image: angry.gif]

4) "Pff..." Pfff screw this dickhead I'm gonna try to win back my place on the pedestal by doing the grown-up version of a raspberry PFFFFFF. [Image: bash.gif]

and

# 5) "but there is a line that shouldn't be crossed." Dude steamrolls all her nonsense and continues with his point.

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

The range of motion on her push up is severely lacking (starts at 45 seconds).

Reminds me of Pat Robertson claiming to leg press 2,000 pounds when going down about four inches..

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-201_162-1662789.html

That whole contest was ass. Women are so fucking strong right?

brb doing real pushups.

Nope.