rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

House Passes CISPA Cyber Security Bill, Boston Bombing Cited

CISPA hass passed the House of Representatives

Kosko posted about CISPA last year, as you can see this has been in the works for a while.

From the article:

"But elsewhere during Thursday’s debate, another elected lawmaker cited national security concerns as paramount to these privacy woes. Speaking before his congressional colleagues, Rep. Mike McCaul (R-Texas) said this week’s deadly terrorist attack in Boston are reason enough to pass a cybersecurity bill, despite lacing evidence that the pair of bombs detonated Monday at the Boston Marathon were acts of cyberterror."

Still don't think Boston was a false flag? Cui Bono?

[Image: CC33wTX.jpg]

In other news President Obama signs the historic Anti-Violence act, prohibiting Americans from being violent. This is in response to the movie 'Warriors' depicting violent street gangs fighting each other.

I predicted something like this would happen.

ridiculous. disgusting. absurd.

May or may not be a fake image, but definitely related:

[Image: 552873_569203243112321_2076810148_n.jpg]

Chris was a good man who was murdered by a sociopath who he was trying to help through hard times out of the kindness of his heart, his strong religious conviction, and selflessness in the struggle against service member suicide and PTSD.

It's really disheartening that his company and, by extension, his name get drug through the mud and tarnished for the amusement and monetary benefit of some totally gutless dipshit on the internet who doesn't even deserve to lick Chris's old, dusty combat boots.

Damn shame, this. Damn shame.

If CISPA passes, they could easily target the RVF and other manosphere websites.

In all seriousness, anything MRA related could get shut down.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Quote: (04-19-2013 09:14 PM)Hannibal Wrote:  

If CISPA passes, they could easily target the RVF and other manosphere websites.

What if Roosh sets up the server from another country? Is that the right terminology?

This is a bipartisan bill too. I hope it doesn't pass. It sounds unconstitutional. They really do want to control all media and information.

Quote: (04-19-2013 09:20 PM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (04-19-2013 09:14 PM)Hannibal Wrote:  

What if Roosh sets up the server from another country? Is that the right terminology?

That could work, but I really have no idea.

I just know that CISPA only applies to the US, but there could be some consequences for other countries.

Case in point, here are some of the companies that endorse this madness.

Supporters of the bill and a list of the government agencies that could go after your shit here.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Can anyone explain why the Neocons like Wolfowitz and Bolton are not # 1 on our list of enemies, I mean, come on, we can easily avoid the American succubus by simply ghosting, avoiding them completely, this is the real totalitarianism, that we need to fear, that has to be fought, Medicare, Medicaid make conceivable sense, that Trillion dollar expenditure on the military simply does not.
We need to talk to more Neocons, and let the armed militias do the job, believe me when I say this, we can't get these pricks off our backs simply through debate.