rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

MEXICO!

MEXICO!

Okay, I have seen a couple posts about Mexico, but they haven't talked about what I'm interested in. First things first, I lived in Spain for a year, and the girls were smoking hot, but they were hard to get. They were a bit stuck up, and if you were an American, that was already a strike against you. I found it difficult there.

I am now in Mexico teaching English for my practicum in my masters degree and damn! There are some hot girls and they are way more friendly! They seem to really like American guys! I am now considering living here when I graduate.

I guess I just wanna know if anyone else has had success with Mexican girls. I"m not all about having to bang them right away, but a hot girlfriend would be nice. Any stories to relate? Am I on track about the MExican girls?

This brings me to something else. I was obviously way off base thinking that Mexican girls would not be hot or receptive to white American guys. This makes me wonder about other countries. How easy is it for an American to get a hot girlfriend in Colombia, Peru, Chile, etc.? I already know ARgentina is hard from reading the posts. How about the rest?

Also has anyone lived in Eastern Europe? I think Romanian, Bulgarian, albanian, serbian, bosnian, croatian girls are so hot! Anyone had success there?

While advice from short trips is nice, I am looking more for people who have lived in a place for awhile and experienced living in these places.

Thanks,

Chris

MEXICO!

"I lived in Spain for a year, and the girls were smoking hot, but they were hard to get. They were a bit stuck up, and if you were an American, that was already a strike against you. I found it difficult there."

No doubt, Spain is no cakewalk. You have to bring heat.

"I am now in Mexico teaching English for my practicum in my masters degree and damn! There are some hot girls and they are way more friendly!"

Where in Mex are you?

I am a pretty big advocate of high end Mex girls. What do you want to know specifically?

I am not exactly a "white boy" but hell yeah its possible to date those girls. Game up.

MEXICO!

mex is dangerous as hell right now. lol

MEXICO!

earthquake in megiko! r u a live

MEXICO!

Whats the secret to dating white mexican girls for a non white american guy? I have a v. high status job and fluent spanish and live in Mexico but still no beans with the upper class ones. Whats the key?

MEXICO!

Quote: (06-30-2010 03:10 AM)dlmelvin86 Wrote:  

I know....I'd pass until the cartels decide to stop

-putting decapitated heads outside of the police stations
-kidnapping and holding people for ransom, mailing ears/fingers to the family to let them know this ain't a game
-killing the politico's and cops
-doing drive by's at the nightclubs/medical clinics killing 40 people a pop...

I love mexican women, but like russia and parts of eastern europe is a no go....

MEXICO!

You can always go down to Texas or CA. These may as well be Mexico.

MEXICO!

- You bieng a white dude will take you far, but of course you need some game too. They like an alpha, some machisimo will go real far. You see though, not to generalize but many Mexican dudes are too macho, so a dude from US or Europe with a little bit of balls plus and education and a little more modern mentality looks very appealing to a Mexicana.

IMO Mexican girls are cool as hell..good sense of humor, sexy, old fashioned (meaning they don't try to compete with their man, don't yap their mouth all day about BS, still look good after dating them for a few months, don't get all fat and lazy like US chics)

I found that the more classy girls in Mexico seem to be more loyal than other latinas too. Many people get a bad impression because of the Mexicans you see on the border who will date or bang anyone for papers.

MEXICO!

Yeah Mixx is correct about Texas and SoCal...and you will find a mix of classy Mexicana as well as slutty Mexicana too...good for a bang.

MEXICO!

Quote: (06-30-2010 09:54 AM)ao85 Wrote:  

Whats the secret to dating white mexican girls for a non white american guy? I have a v. high status job and fluent spanish and live in Mexico but still no beans with the upper class ones. Whats the key?

So, your not white, but you wanna date the upper class white mexican girls. I see only 2 options. Be very rich, powerful and connected. OR , get some skin bleach, lighten your skin and get into their social circle.

Quote: (06-30-2010 10:27 AM)Caramel Communist Wrote:  

Quote: (06-30-2010 03:10 AM)dlmelvin86 Wrote:  

I know....I'd pass until the cartels decide to stop

-putting decapitated heads outside of the police stations
-kidnapping and holding people for ransom, mailing ears/fingers to the family to let them know this ain't a game
-killing the politico's and cops
-doing drive by's at the nightclubs/medical clinics killing 40 people a pop...

I love mexican women, but like russia and parts of eastern europe is a no go....

I used to live in Tijuana. Let me share something. Mexico is not very dangerous. As an American tourist it is probably much safer then NYC, DC, or LA. I can't remember then last time a random tourist was killed. Drug dealers get killed everyday and night, police and goverment officials get killed all the time, rich connected families get kidnapped sometimes, rival gangsters killed tortured and cut up weekly. But, American Tourists have nothing to worry about. Have you ever heard about an American tourist getting their head chopped off? never happened. Or an American tourist getting kidnapped? If that happened the FBI and DEA would get involved. And that is the last thing the drug lords want. The biggest thing you have to worry about is cops pulling you over and demanding 20 bucks for "coffee".

As long as you are not a Mexican politician , cop, or drug dealer. You will be fine. Mexico is very safe. The women are beautiful, the food is amazing, and its afforadable. Anyone who says Mexico is dangerous is watching too much bulllshit American TV. I know thousands of people get murdered everyweek. But, my point is that its NEVER a Gringo Tourist.

of course, that doesn't mean that you can walk around a bad neighborhood at night. thats foolish anywhere

Also, if your a good looking white guy, you are gonna have girls all over you....er.....actually....ya...Mexico is very dangerous....especially to white men....er.....don't go there.......you will be killed. Ya, thats it.....i was lying.......mexico is very dangerous for tourists. Stay out! ; )

MEXICO!

gio, i doubt there are many american tourists in mex right now soo that might explain why we dont hear much.....

MEXICO!

As I said in my introduction and first question in this forum, I'm spaniard living in MX.

Those who have said that MX is the most dangerous place on earth have watched a lot of Fox News or something like that, there are only 4 states(of 32(counting DF))that are really dangerous and mostly for politicans, cops, drug dealers and people that gets in very bad places at very bad times.

If you come to MX, please avoid Chihuahua, Durango, Tamaulipas, Sinaloa(only the beaches are cool), parts of Coahuila and Nuevo Leon(except Monterrey)

All the other places, including Guadalajara, Queretaro, DF, etc. are no more dangerous than the average american city and much more safe than Detroit or the LA downtown.

Let's talk about women now, Spaniards are really hard in a non-spaniard student environment, they tend to be more open in a Erasmus environment but they don't like Americans or South Americans that much, maybe Canadians but sometimes they mistake them for Americans.
The spanish women is really proudful, not very open, see a lot of the status and really direct; if they want something with you they would tell you, if not, you're fucked: "Vete a tomar por culo tío"(Fuck you and leave me alone man)
That's more true in big cities like Madrid, Barcelona, maybe Valencia.

Try Granada in university calendar dates [Image: wink.gif]
You need status, game, but it's worthed.

Regarding Mexican girls, it all depends in the social status, family and circle of friends; a Mexican high-end girl is going to be really hard to bang quickly is she is from a conservative, familiy background and cares a lot about how society sees her BUT sometimes you can get the high-end traveling hipster liberal who is much more open to sex. The first ones maybe would make good wives.

EVERY foreigner(except amerindian american) have an advantage here with girls, go out with her, talk and make your moves.

I concur with the user that said that MX has incredible food, good girls and is affordable; but, MX has a lot of branding troubles; Brazil has a higher death toll for every 100k but everyone think of MX as the worst place in the world.

MEXICO!

I agree with you guys, Mexico is a warzone for the families and cartels involved in that shit and when people talk about politicians bieng killed, that is because the politicians are usually in on the drug trade too...regular every day folks usualy have nothing to worry about. Of cousre pickpockets and thuggery goes on in any South American Barrio and if you are a stupid gringo wandering around looking for cheap blow and hookers at 2 am you are more prone to getting robbed or beaten up...same goes for any major US city.

Food great, beer cheep, girls fun and great (can be super jealous and possessive) but in general they are cool and sexy. Actually I think I could marry a Mexican chica over just about any other Latina if indeed I decide to marry ever.

MEXICO!

Mexico is a big country. While certain parts are indeed VERY dangerous, most of the country is just fine.

MEXICO!

Yeah,

Mexico is not that dangerous. I am in Cuernavaca and it has gotten more violent here than in the past, but I haven't witnessed anything personally. They definitely don't target Americans here.

How does it work when you meet a Mexican girl? How fast should you move in terms of hanging out? Do you call her the next day after getting her number? How soon do you push for hanging out etc.?

I am not pushy, but at the same time, I know I won't be here forever so I have to work a bit quickly.

MEXICO!

Disclaimer: I've only been to Mexico once (8 years ago) and it was a super touristy area (Playa Del Carmen, Yucatan).

I want to do a little week long Cabo San Lucas trip this fall, but want to do a Mexico "journey" sometime in the next two years and already got my itinerary planned for the most part. I think how dangerous Mexico is all depends on where you are at as most people have already stated. If you are in the border states there will be a high level of danger, and certain areas seem more or less like warzones, but most tourists don't go to Ciduad Jaurez or Nuevo Laredo, or where ever else it's going down at. If you are in Cancun, Cabo San Lucas, or Puerto Vallarta, there is a very slim chance anything will happen to you, in fact you're chances of getting robbed would probably be much higher in the wrong part of town in Chicago, Oakland, Miami, etc.... Also Giovonny is right about, the violence being centered around the police and the players in the drug trade, but one thing we're not taking into consideration is that these guys don't give a fuck if you're in their way, if some how you are in the wrong place at the wrong time, you're screwed and that seems to be happening more and more in Mexico. I've read news articles about mass cartel killings in touristy areas such as the town Creel in the Copper Canyon, as well as more popular resort areas like Acapulco. I love Mexican women, food, culture, etc., but Mexico does have a pretty big "criminal" sub-culture as politically incorrect as that may be to say, in places like TJ, Mexico City, etc., there are entrenched gangs and criminals, that might be opportunists, when it comes to armed robbery, kidnapping, ransom, etc. (again this is possible any where). Probably even more crucial is that the police are so corrupt, that they are often the criminals, and if something happens good luck turning to them for any kind of help. Anyways, I think most places in Mexico are definitely chill to travel to, but overall it is a lot sketchy then a lot of other countries you can travel to, I plan on going and just using my prior travel experience and street smarts to avoid trouble.

MEXICO!

Okay,

I think even the safer parts of Mexico are getting far more violent! I live in Cuernavaca which used to be a quiet, peaceful town. The drug wars and violence have arrived here. I live in a good neighborhood, and yet last night my roommate and her boyfriend were robbed at gunpoint right outside of our front door! It is getting crazy down here!

MEXICO!

Each month it seems I hear more and more about the situation in mexico. I live in san antonio and all mexicans I have met are deathly afraid of mexico and think I am crazy for planning on passing through there. I was originally planning on just taking a bus from texas but after constantly hearing how I will probably violently die, I altered my plans. I will now take a plane to cancun, then take busses through central america from there. From what I have read, the yucatan peninsula sees much less violence than the rest of the country.

MEXICO!

I have heard great things about Guadalajara, but I'm too emotionally frightened to travel there. It is supposed to have great nightlife all night with tons of hot chicks. Tequila was invented there.

Bad thing is that there is an increased chance of dying in this country as compared to other countries.

MEXICO!

Lavinci, Mexico is as dangerous or more than Colombia at the moment. People are still afraid of Colombia for the shit Pablo Escobar was doing in the 80's. Its gotten more and more calm ever since he was killed, but of course you can still get shot and robbed pretty quickly there as well.

The thing is in Latin America all it takes is a little guerilla activity, the overthrow of a powerful cartel or a bad president and shit can change in a matter of days. Its just the nature of Latin America Im afraid to say.

For instance when I was in Guatemala it was nice, fun, didn't feel in danger etc etc. Of course there were bad parts you don't go and all that but that is where the crime was restricted to. Within a year that changed and now, just in 2010 its one of the most violent places in the Western Hemisphere and not just in the shitty areas. They are literally blowing up cummuter buses with men, women and children just to prove a point.Shooting people in the broad day light in the middle of the street. Last year alone there were over 6,000 murders, and its a fraction of the size of a place like Colombia...hell its the size of Massachusettes maybe.

MEXICO!

I just saw a position open up with my company in Los Angeles. It's my dream to live abroad- but i haven't done because I simply can't make the money that I do in the United States. But maybe if I took the LA position, it might be kind of close, I could go down to Mexico in the weekends as much as I wanted; I could spend a lot of time in Tijuana, Tecate, Mexicali and Ensenada..

Is Baja California pretty safe? How are the second tier cities like Tecate? And importantly, las mujeres de Baja California, ellas les gusta hombres gringos?

MEXICO!

I've never been to any of the cities that you've mentioned, but I know a lot of people that have, so I can relay what I've heard. Tijuana sound pretty sketch, and kind of like a depressing place, it's pretty poor (ghetto), the cops are all corrupt, and there are a lot of street gangs/bad neighborhoods. A lot of people go to TJ from SoCal to live out a lot of vices that might be more easily had or at least cheaper south of the border, lot's of coke and prescription drugs, cheap booze, prostitutes, and perverse sex shows (donkey?). I think TJ is probably pretty shady/sketchy, but if you have street smarts and stay out of the wrong areas, you'll most likely be okay.

Tecate and Mexicali I've heard less about, but it sounds like they are just bland mid-sized industrial cities, without much interesting to see or do, unless you like shitty light beer, they brew "Tecate" beer in Tecate. I will say I have heard that there is quite good food in Mexicali, and I am a big fan of Mexican food. Ensenada sounds like a pretty chill town, it sounds like there's a chill vibe, friendly locals, great cheap seafood, some bars for nightlife. The areas around Ensenada sound pretty nice, and I think there might be some decent surf spots not too far away. Most people go there to take it easy, see a little nature, eat cheap good Mexican seafood, and do some drinking/partying.

I hear there are some pretty sweet nature spots in S. Baja, like Mulege and Conception on the Sea of Cortez. La Paz and Todos Santos sound pretty cool, and ofcourse there is Cabo San Lucas which sounds like a destination for Americans and some Europeans, to party, chill on the beach, and sport fish. I might do Cabo in the next few months just to get away, have beach time, snorkel, drink, eat lobster/fish tacos, and hopefully bang some cougars from SoCal.

I think Baja California is pretty chill, as long as you kind of avoid TJ, and try not to deal with shady drug dealers/prostitutes/gang bangers and cops. Ensenada, Cabo San Lucas, Todos Santos, are basically set up for American tourists, and full of expats so they sound very safe.

MEXICO!

La Vinci:

If you read what I posted, you would see I agree with you 100% that Colombia is painted in a bad light over the shit that was going on in the 80's and 90's when Escobar was around, that was my point. It was also my point to say that if you go certain parts of Colombia you can of course get robbed or attacked...common sense can tell anyone that can happen in DC or NY too, but in Colombia its still more common. Simple. I've been a few times and going to see real Colombia is fun but yes, it can be a little risky. I love Colombia and will return.

There is a difference of travelers however and I dont know anything about your experiences traveling, and I don't mean to suggest this is you, but I do know many gringo travelers who go to a place like Medellin for example and stay in an all gringo area, gringo hotel, go to gringo bars, pay top gringo price for everything (including their prepago girlfriends) have their hand held the entire time in Colombia and then return talking about how safe it is. They could have just gone to Miami.

Same with Mexico...its a big country. Of course there are tons of cool things to do in Mexico that are completely safe. However in some of the border towns and in some areas of the larger cities you'd be a fool to think its not dangerous. Then again to me going to some of the places off the beaten path are what makes it fun and exciting.

MEXICO!

Quote: (07-05-2010 09:03 PM)mlucasone Wrote:  

I have heard great things about Guadalajara, but I'm too emotionally frightened to travel there. It is supposed to have great nightlife all night with tons of hot chicks. Tequila was invented there.

Bad thing is that there is an increased chance of dying in this country as compared to other countries.

NOTHING is going to happen to you if you go to Guadalajara, I went to Puerto Vallarta 3 weeks ago, really good mexicans "tapatia" girls, go to Guadalajara, go to nice places, centro, Zapopan, if you like cultural, handmade shit go to Tlaquepaque, Tonala and Tequila, you can hear a good mariachi, eat and in the night hang out with some of the best mexican girls.

Guadalajara is the 2nd/3th biggest city in Mexico and is really safe in comparison with others, of course, robbery, smuggling but common sense man.

MEXICO!

Quote: (07-02-2010 02:47 PM)tbombstl1083 Wrote:  

Okay,

I think even the safer parts of Mexico are getting far more violent! I live in Cuernavaca which used to be a quiet, peaceful town. The drug wars and violence have arrived here. I live in a good neighborhood, and yet last night my roommate and her boyfriend were robbed at gunpoint right outside of our front door! It is getting crazy down here!

Yes - Cuernavaca is a hot zone right now. The reason is because it was traditionally the getaway for Mexico City's rich and elite - there has been money there for years, and so the big boys from the north want a piece of the old money establishment. I was speaking to a girl who's there right now, today, and she says things are not as bad as they have been, but fuck yeah - be careful.

Cuernavaca - for the same reasons as above - is a good place to scoop the higher end, educated Mexican chicks, so I would stay focused where you are, and where you at least know a few people and go out with friends and expand your network slowly, and get to know the chicas story a bit before you bang her to avoid banging the Don's daughter...

So I've had lots of luck with Mexican chicks this year, and can shed a little light on some of your questions based on consistent observations with the ones I've met (age range 22 - 35) this year:
- Very conservative up front regarding sex. They have an endless list of reasons why it's not going to happen, and this can drag on for a long period, even when it is clear they want it. They will actually tell you they how bad they want it, but how they just can't. Be persistent - this can take several dates to weeks, but when the taco is served, it is mindscramblingly rewarding.
- They will love you and take care of you better than any race I've met. It makes it hard to be a "zorro" when they treat you that good (which is precisely why they do it, I think...)
- You have to be funny and energetic. All I have met (all educated Mexichicas) love to have tons of fun, drink a lot, party very very late, and you will have them hooked if you can keep them laughing the whole time.
- Must have your text game sharp (BBM is raging in Mexico). Respond fast and be witty, or they'll get bored. They love stupid emoticons so go for it! [Image: banana.gif]
- The one fast-forward I have discovered with the Mexicanas is Dancing. On one occasion it was all excuses all night, then 30 seconds into dancing with her (nothing fancy dude, just basic grab and go) it was game on. Nothing would have happened without the dance game. On another occasion a girl said "I can't dance with you or I'll get way too horny..." So you get the point - they dig it big time.

So how has the success been so far man? I see you've been there a couple of months. I've never been to Cuernavaca - just have a friend there. Would like to go visit.

Could you give me a Cuernavaca rundown from a guys perspective?

Gracias!