rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Experienced Gamers.

Experienced Gamers.

Hi Guys,
I've two critical questions, I've gamed well over 100 birds (And am on course to knock out another 100 +) over the last few months. Just need opinions on these:
1) This happened just last weekend, in Dublin (a great city to game birds, I must say, I even got two numbers from street game, seriously there's like a production line of pussy there from all compass points)...

Anyway, so I was chatting with this Scandinavian alone, getting on fine, next thing her girl friend arrives on over with a French man, with the cheek of introducing the French guy to the one I was chatting up. Which left me out 'in the cold'. Fuck me I was Fazed, stupefied and speechless. Of course I was polite, and acknowledged the other guy. But how would ye deal with this?
As an afterthough I should have verbally shot down the Scandinavians friend. Stupid thick bitch. Hindsight is a wonderful thing though.

2) Say you are flying solo, happens to me alot, (if my buddies want to go to same towns, into old man's bars, devoid of pussy, leave them at it)
Anyway, you approach two girls...no big deal, obviously one is going to be cuter, than the other....SO how do you keep the other one entertained? Cause I can see them getting bored, yawning, dilly-dallying with the mobile, fixing their socks, looking at their nails, tearing up the beermat to little pieces. An obvious solution is a wing-man buddy, but when flying solo...?

3) best way to get yourself into state, before heading out, and not relying on alcohol!

Many thanks....

Experienced Gamers.

2. Game both girls.

3. Scream stupid shit in the street. I like to yell at girls trying to guess there name. But guess a name that would never be there name. Like "hey Margaret!" Or if its a white girl, "hey shaniqua!!!!"

Experienced Gamers.

1. If it were me I would introduce myself to the friend, then a quick acknowledge to the competition..."What's up French-guy? I have dibs on this one." Then put my arm around the girl and go back to where we left off.

2. A of all, you need better friends..guys in the same headspace. B of all, acknowledge the other girl dude. Seems like your issue is focusing on only the girl you are gaming. Every couple of minutes I'll look over and comment about something on the freind, maybe flirt with her a little. If you're on the dance-floor, grab the freind's hand and spin her every now and then. Tell her you have a buddy that she would like that is coming later..I don't know.

3. When you figure this one out, let me know. For me it starts earlier in the day..joking around with co-workers..complimenting cashiers and shit. Snowball effect, ya know?

Experienced Gamers.

Quote: (04-16-2013 05:17 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

2. Game both girls.

3. Scream stupid shit in the street. I like to yell at girls trying to guess there name. But guess a name that would never be there name. Like "hey Margaret!" Or if its a white girl, "hey shaniqua!!!!"

No 3 - funny!! ''Hey Yoko''

Experienced Gamers.

Quote: (04-16-2013 05:46 PM)Feo Wrote:  

1. If it were me I would introduce myself to the friend, then a quick acknowledge to the competition..."What's up French-guy? I have dibs on this one." Then put my arm around the girl and go back to where we left off.

2. A of all, you need better friends..guys in the same headspace. B of all, acknowledge the other girl dude. Seems like your issue is focusing on only the girl you are gaming. Every couple of minutes I'll look over and comment about something on the freind, maybe flirt with her a little. If you're on the dance-floor, grab the freind's hand and spin her every now and then. Tell her you have a buddy that she would like that is coming later..I don't know.

3. When you figure this one out, let me know. For me it starts earlier in the day..joking around with co-workers..complimenting cashiers and shit. Snowball effect, ya know?

Excellent - no.2 - I certainly did aknowledge the friend, and tried to involve her in conversation. I just noticed she was getting bored that her friend (the one I was gaming) was taken up. It's good to hear views

3. - yep, good stuff there, I'm lucky in that where I work, there's face to face customers, so yeah, little jokes and silly humour would help get me in the mood...

thanks for replies...

Experienced Gamers.

[Image: old-gamer.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin