rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

One Night Stand?

One Night Stand?

Do you guys fuck a different girl every day if you're on vacation in a foreign Country? Or do you fuck the same girl for like 1 week and then tell her that you used her for sex? Don't the girls think you want them to be your GF?

How do you handle those situations?

One Night Stand?

'gf without sexual possession' frame

One Night Stand?

Quote: (06-29-2010 08:25 AM)Badstuber Wrote:  

Do you guys fuck a different girl every day if you're on vacation in a foreign Country?

I want to see the guy who fucks a different girl every day. Besides Mick Jagger.
When I would go on vacation, it would usually take me several days to get a first notch, then if I really liked it I would end up banging her a few more times and that's it - I mean, if you are not on a honeymoon and the girl is not a dime piece, can you do it all day long every day of the week?
Most often though, I would end up with a 6-7 type of girl, then I'd fuck her once and move on.
Don't get to do this much anymore, though. Ball and chain.

One Night Stand?

How do you move on? What do you say?

One Night Stand?

Do you guys fuck a different girl every day if you're on vacation in a foreign Country? Or do you fuck the same girl for like 1 week and then tell her that you used her for sex? Don't the girls think you want them to be your GF?

How do you handle those situations?
if a girl knows you're on vacation and thinks a relationship will come out of a week long screw fest, she's an idiot. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

One Night Stand?

"I want to see the guy who fucks a different girl every day. Besides Mick Jagger."

Its very possible in the right situations ie Spring Break type spots, Las Vegas etc.

"How do you move on? What do you say? "

I usually just hop on a flight.

Contrary to popular belief though, I rarely if ever diss girls or blow them off. If there was a good connection, I always keep in touch.

One Night Stand?

Do you guys fuck a different girl every day if you're on vacation in a foreign Country?

Depends on country, I believe. I can do it in some cities of Ukraine or Russia (where I have a lot of connections, and online dating provides an opportunity to screen up girls and arrange meetings before you arrive there), but I definitely can not do it in Romania.

Quote:Quote:

Or do you fuck the same girl for like 1 week and then tell her that you used her for sex? Don't the girls think you want them to be your GF?

Why would you tell her that?
Does it really matter what she thinks?