rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Now I get it what's wrong with DC

A Washington woman earns cash balancing things on her ‘bum shelf’

Look how proud she is [Image: amuse.gif]

Washington STATE. Most of the fatties in DC are the natives black people and the hispanic immigrants.

Some chubby white girls, though.

That's not just what's wrong with Washing State. That's what's wrong with America.

In before Athlone McGinnis posts some screen caption of some guy worshipping her on twitter or something.

4000 online fans, most of them paying.

That's more than many famous violinists.

This world is doomed.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

As a former resident of Washington state, it annoys me when people call D.C. "Washington."

[Image: 2VOXKFY.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

[Image: Barbie_Edwards_1709966a.jpg]

She said: “I used to hate my big hips and bum, but since I’ve been modelling it’s changed the way I feel about myself. My bum shelf has a career all of its own and I wouldn’t change it.”

[Image: Barbie_Edwards_1709971a.jpg]

Confident ... modelling has won Barbie a following of more than 4,000 ‘fat admirers’

She admits that her humongous hips regularly get stuck in turnstiles.

On planes and trains Barbie requires two seats and she often gets bruises using public toilets because her bottom is so wide that it jams against toilet roll holders.

She said: “Often I cannot fit into dressing rooms in shops and at work I have a special chair to accommodate my bottom’s unique width and shelf.

[Image: niW4j.gif]

Quote:Quote:

“I am a wide load and sometimes it’s difficult to judge whether I can fit through certain spaces. When eating out I have to phone ahead to restaurants to ensure they have booth seating, because I can never have a normal chair.”

She says: “I am healthy and happy that finally my unusual figure is celebrated rather than criticised.

[Image: XwTVoQ0.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

I blame the guys who send her money.

paging Nigel

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

This bitch is probably from Spokane; the girls on the western side of the Cascades are annoying, but they know how to stay in shape. Spokane and eastern Washington in general is basically West Virginia without the charm. I was there for a couple days last December and the fattitude levels were off the charts.

"I am healthy"

How fucking delusional can you be. She won't have a long life at this rate.

Quote: (04-16-2013 12:49 AM)reino341 Wrote:  

"I am healthy"

How fucking delusional can you be. She won't have a long life at this rate.

She'll need a hip replacement soon, then whine how the medical system and big pharma have ruined her life when it fails due to excessive weight.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

It's a crime against nature, in my opinion. To take the inherent beauty of the slender female form and pervert... no mutilate it to something that grotesque and unnatural.

For the nerds out there she looks like a Greater Demon of Nurgle... The Great Unclean One...

Put it in the fatty thread next time. The lard needs to stay in one place
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-22832-page-2.html

This is the next step up in fatness, Human evolution accelerated.[Image: shudder.gif]

Girls should be an ornament to the eye, not an ache in the ear.

Quote: (04-15-2013 01:22 PM)FourToTheFloor Wrote:  

As a former resident of Washington state, it annoys me when people call D.C. "Washington."

Go to California.

Most people there don't even know Washington DC exists.

They think it is some place "near Seattle" or near where "the Pearl Jam guy is from".

+10 A War You Cannot Win! Nerd herd engineer here.

That is such a wide load....I am not sure Richard Simmons could even help her.