rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

the most innocent girl in the world.

its kinda weird,but most girls i talk or date with try to give me an impression like they are very sacred or innocent...like i use to hear these kind of sentences from them.

1.sorry,i am not like that.

2.i am a different girl.

3.i dont do nasty things.

4.i will only sex with my special one.

5.how could you say that (talking sexually)..i thought you are a nice guy.

6.excuse me?...are you pervert?

7.i wont give you kiss..i m not into dat.

Oh, trust me - they ARE like that, and they WILL kiss, or blow, of fuck a guy the same night - if only the right guy came along. Try to be that guy.

Those girls are hypocrites.

Quote: (06-29-2010 08:04 AM)mrnice Wrote:  

its kinda weird,but most girls i talk or date with try to give me an impression like they are very sacred or innocent...like i use to hear these kind of sentences from them.

2.i am a different girl.

Here s how'd I would answer each question/comment as she said it to me - and end up banging her regardless!

1 - ...sux to be you, cuz you'd have more fun if you were. {You need to build up more kino - go dancing!}

2 - You're right, I thought you were fun and adventurous - I know you're just ordinary now. Thanks for clearing that up. {look dead in her eyes, and leave}

3 - Then you should join a catholic convent and become a nun. {Leave immediately, call her on her shit}

4 - Umm....seriously? You're that friggin boring? {walk away now}

5 - Well, I'm not a nice guy - I actually enjoy getting/giving sexual advances as a man that I am. So, I guess later - I got a friend coming over to cook me dinner tonight and gotta run!

6 - I'm a driven alpha male, who has a ton of fun in life - you? {smile at whatever she says, and then change the subject, and build more kino}

7 - Then let's really find out what you're into, or are you just plain boring?

Always put the onus on her to qualify herself to you, NOT the other way around.

Make it seem as if she's so fuckin lame for even making these stupid comments, and that she is not the fun, adventurous girl you thought she was, and is just a dud in disguise.

Give her that guilt trip, and in 2 days she'll be calling you "hey, watcha doing?"

be firm and confident as you say this - not scared and doubtful!

Mixx

In my experience the more innocent girl girl seems, the more likely she holds weekend 'double team fests' and passion parties.

As a corollary, the girl who brags about how 'sexually liberal and good in bed she is' is more than likely a mediocre lay, who is just throwing her sexuality out there to test you.

I don't know why this is, though I have a feeling it's like the female way of overcompensating to appear more desirable to the opposite sex. You ever heard that males 'round up' their notch count and females 'round it down'?

A guy wanting to look good to women will walk around implying he's fucked every girl in the place because he thinks it attracts women (he's only half right. Alpha male who lets his actions speak for him = desirable, 'Alpha male' who brags continually = bye bye).

A woman wanting to look good to men will downplay her sexuality so as to appear chaste because she thinks it attracts men (once more, she's only half right. Fairly chaste but attainable girl = desirable, 'fairly chaste girl' that won't fuck you until after the 8th date = bye bye).

As for your answers, here's what she's really saying:

1) 'I'm not like that' = 'I am exactly like that, and am just trying to throw your mind in a different direction.'

2) 'I am a different girl.' = 'I'm saying this so you don't realize that I'm the exact same as every other girl.'

3) 'I don't do nasty things' = 'You have to really impress me if you want me to lick your ass.'

4) 'I will only have sex with someone special' = 'Prove you're special.'

5) 'How could you say that? I thought you were nice' = 'Thank god you aren't nice or I wouldn't be attracted to you.', colossal shit test

6) 'Excuse me, are you a pervert?' = 'I know all men are perverts, and that I kinda dig that in a guy.'

7) 'I won't kiss you' = '...yet, impress me more.'

My .02.

2.i am a different girl.

As some of the other men said on here, if a woman says something like that , its a red flag that she is probably the opposite of what she is trying to convey. i'd be worried she's a sleaze. Usually women that go out of their way to make others look stupid are trying to draw attention away from their whory selves. If I hear a man saying extremely inappropriate things I take offense, not because the content shocks me, but more because he should act more appropriately around a lady regardless. I never say never, and although i have my limits, the minute i tell a man that i won't do something, and I end up doing it later, will make me a liar in his eyes. Better to keep your mouth shut. silence is golden.

mrnice,

What age group are you encountering this in?

I am guessing 18-22 or so.

If there's one thing pickup will teach you is to pretty much ignore ANYTHING a woman says, and rely on her actions and body language for true meaning.

Nonpareil's answers are right on the money.

2.i am a different girl.

This is boring. Really.
And some girls still think that they are seducing men in this way.
the 3, 6 and 7 are the worst. Any open minded girl would say that. they are shit tests.
Like Aylar, I have my limits but try new things can be interesting.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

2.i am a different girl.

I'm sorry you even have to deal with such insincere nonsense. It gets better as you get older, trust me. After about 22, most women just need an excuse to get nasty.

I think girls talk like this because they don't want to appear slutty. This is very common. I think they expect us guys to know this. You just gotta know how to respond. I like Mixx's and NonPareil's answers.

And Its interesting that Aylar (a female) thinks that when girls say these things, they actually mean the opposite.

I would just play it off like they were joking and basically ignore it. I might even joke that she is probably lying or something like that. I have known some quiet sweet innocent girls who were big time freaks. Actually, they are probably all freaks, they just need the right guy and the right situation. I believe me, they are looking for it.

i haven't met a single girl in my life who responded me opposite of these all points..

a girl will not ever say you to kiss her and shes into dat..she will try to prove you that shes different for you to make her feel special..she will throw resistance by saying these kind of shits when you approach her in sexual way.

i don't know why they behave like that,they are programed in this way perhaps.

and yes you might be dealing with teenagers.

What country are you in?

iam from india