rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sweden is the easiest country I've ever been to (including Data Sheet)

I haven't really been to the other usual suspects like the US, UK or Australia but to me there is no easier place in the world. 7s come very easily. 8s you generally have to date first but all in all Sweden is still easier pound-for-pound than other countries I've been to (there are not many 9s and very few 10s in Sweden). For instance, for all intents and purposes, I got my personal record of approach-to-bang of 10 minutes in Sweden. I have started to make out with girls seconds after meeting them countless of times, even pre-game. And just generally, sex happens much faster than in other countries I've been to.

The only caveat is that you need a bit of game. If you don't you'll have a hard time assuming you are average in other areas. Personally I'm not good-looking, rich or have high social status and even though it obviously helps a lot having those things I'm doing pretty well here thanks to game. I am higher than average but in Sweden height is less important than looks, which gets you really far often with no effort.

Basically the optimal game in Sweden is just standard Western game: cocky/funny, negging, taking initiative, leading, aloofness, general assholeness, showing fearlessness etc. That's all you need to know really, IMO. From around 25 years onwards money and what kind of job you have start to become important, too.

I am mostly talking about night game here. Day game is obviously not as easy but still worth it.

Data Sheet coming right up...

What part of sweden do you recommend us to go?

City: Linköping (2nd or 3rd tier)
Inhabitants: Around 100,000
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linköping

Getting there: The easiest way is to take the train. Just buy a ticket online here: http://www.sj.se/start/startpage/index.form?l=en or walk into any railway station SJ store to buy a ticket in English from the counter or the automatic ticket machines. Linköping is around 1h40mins from Stockholm, 2h30mins from Malmö and 3hrs from Göteborg (might vary depending on which train you take).

Accomodation: Several hotels to choose from. A few high-end options (to the extent you can find high-end options in a small town) are Elite Stora Hotellet (http://www.elite.se/eng/index) and Scandic (http://www.scandichotels.com/Hotels/Coun...ufbRzG7I). Elite Stora Hotellet is closer to the nightlife but Scandic is not far away and is nicely situated by the river. There is a hostel which serves as a budget option but it's not really that cheap in my opinion http://www.lvh.se/en/index.html

Eating: Lots of options in the city centre, just walk around and you'll stumble on diffrent kinds of restaurants. Cost for a lunch is generally around 80 kronor.

Night game: Pretty much all the bars and clubs are located centrally on Ågatan street which is easy to find at night (the centre is pretty small and compact). You will find bars and clubs are open from Wedenesdays to Saturdays, though Saturdays are probably the day most people go out. Bad ratios are common after 12 or 1 o'clock.

The biggest club is probably Harry's which is actually part of a complex consisting of three clubs (also Sliver and Rivera). Harry's get people of mixed ages but genereally 25+ and has two dance floor with different kinds of music.

Another option is Platå, which is more of a lounge (at least on the bottom floor). People here are maybe 18-25 and the vibe is a bit more closed off and social circle oriented.

There is also Nationernas Hus (NH), which is more or less a student place. Prices are cheaper than Platå and it has several bars and dance floors.

People have said that out of the three, Harry's is the easiest but I find the diffrence is negligible. I should maybe also mention Platen's which is pretty much a basement and probably the hipster hang-out in Linköping.

All these places are located very close to each other, walking distance.

Clubs generally close at 3 am, some bars might close at 1 am.

Day game: The city center and the university campus. The Tornby mall might be worth to check out as well but it's not that big.

Internet game: Sorry, no help here. I haven't had the patience for internet game.

Girls: I would say that Linköping is probably a decent city by Swedish standards as it gets a lot of students which obviously helps. This also dilutes the female population and makes it harder to describe the typical girl here. You will find girls from many arts of the country here, including immigrants (mainly from the Middle East), so variety is pretty good. Keep in mind Sweden is a social circle country but it's still doable on a short trip. Cockblocking is common though, lost many girls that way. Post-game I have mostly gone out alone but maybe it would be benefical to have wing-man in this regard.
EDIT: Swedish girls generally have pretty big/thick asses for white chicks and even though on a whole they can't quite compete with latinas (who can?), this is something to consider. Linköping is no exception in this regard.

Quote: (04-15-2013 08:04 AM)pitt Wrote:  

What part of sweden do you recommend us to go?

Generally speaking, southern Sweden. Northern Sweden is very sparsely populated. If you find yourself in one of the 3 biggest cities (Stockholm, Malmö or Göteborg) and have a weekend to spare it's probably worth it to go to Linköping.

Also, forgot to add; if you can't take the cold May-September is the best time of year to go. Linköping is actually not that bad during summertime despite being an inland city lacking beaches etc

This thread has 27 lurkers right now lol I guess Sweden is pretty popular

Solo, aren't you Swedish?

Quote: (04-15-2013 08:10 AM)solo Wrote:  

City: Linköping (2nd or 3rd tier)

One of my favorite skaters, Albert Nyberg, is from Linköping. Never thought I'd see a data sheet for it on RVF.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Vicious, can't you read my profile, I'm from Saint Vincent & the Grenadines [Image: smile.gif]

Edit: I should probably clarify this so no one thinks I'm trolling. I just put a random country as my home country since this is a public forum and I would prefer to protect my identity as much as possible, but I guess it doesn't really matter that much. My real nationality is revealed by my post history.

I'll add another day game venue that I thought off: the local river Stångån close to the city centre. You'll find some girls walking/jogging by the river bank, especially in the afternoon. Generally though it's hard to find places with high concentration of hot girls. I've literally walked around for hours sometimes, without seeing even one approachable girl. I suspect day game in small towns can be like that sometimes.

Quote: (04-15-2013 02:12 PM)solo Wrote:  

Vicious, can't you read my profile, I'm from Saint Vincent & the Grenadines [Image: smile.gif]

I'll add another day game venue that I thought off: the local river Stångån close to the city centre. You'll find some girls walking/jogging by the river bank, especially in the afternoon. Generally though it's hard to find places with high concentration of hot girls. I've literally walked around for hours sometimes, without seeing even one approachable girl.

Are you black?

No, white.

Solo, what age are you and what were the ages of the women you gamed? This will help members who may be thinking about a trip to Sweeden.

Edit: I should probably clarify this so no one thinks I'm trolling. I just put a random country as my home country since this is a public forum and I would prefer to protect my identity as much as possible, but I guess it doesn't really matter that much. My real nationality is revealed by my post history.

I'll add another day game venue that I thought off: the local river Stångån close to the city centre. You'll find some girls walking/jogging by the river bank, especially in the afternoon. Generally though it's hard to find places with high concentration of hot girls. I've literally walked around for hours sometimes, without seeing even one approachable girl. I suspect day game in small towns can be like that sometimes.

Well I'm asking because is think the thread title is misleading due to inherent bias/opportunity.

Quote:Quote:

Are you black?
Quote: (04-15-2013 02:33 PM)solo Wrote:  

No, white.

And you're still killing it in Sweden?

[Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

Game is a necessary evil

No, white.

A white Vincy?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (04-15-2013 04:46 PM)Moma Wrote:  

No, white.

A white Vincy?

Yeah I have met a few in my time. They also have white bajans.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

This thread is very misleading in many aspects. Good information on Linköping but if you are coming to other cities in Sweden (as an english speaking foreigner) expecting it to be like OP's original post you are gravely mistaken.

Posts like this undermine the forum.
Sweden is the easiest country I've ever been to (including Data Sheet) = I got lucky, but she was a 6.
Edit*
Actually fair enough, you did say "I've ever been to".

Quote: (04-15-2013 04:27 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Well I'm asking because is think the thread title is misleading due to inherent bias/opportunity.

0 of my bangs have come from social circle here (I don't even have a social circle to speak of). Maybe knowing the culture and speaking the language is a slight advantage but it's not like 99% of all Swedish girls don't speak English.

I did say you need game. If you are average looking then you won't get many free leads (IOIs) and have to approach.

But out of the other countries Ive been to (which is specified in my profile - and I also left out a few Eastern/Central ones where I spent only a very short time) there's nowhere where you can start to make out with a 7 seconds after meeting her IME. ONSs are nowhere near as common. Actually, I would say that ONSs are very rare in all of Latin America - if you are getting them you are either paying for it or belong to the top 1% in terms of game/looks/social status etc and even then it's relatively hard.

There was a thread about the US being the easiest country a while back so IMO it should come as no shock that someone finds Sweden to be the easiest country. Especially when you consider that 99% of all television/movies/music etc that girls consume is from America and that Sweden is one of the most feminist countries in the world.

When I go to some of the other places talked about on this forum, like South East Asia, I actually doubt I will find it easier there. It seems to me most of the girls that are easy there are the 10-20% that are pros or semipros (just like in Argentina, Colombia or the Dominican Republic) or maybe tourist girls on vacation. I also plan on going to more to LatAm, other Asian countries like Japan where that Jamaican guy did really well, EE/FSU, the Middle East and maybe Africa. But I don't expect to find a country where the ONS culture is so widespread or accepted unless maybe I would go to to the US, UK, Australia, Canada etc.

I realize it may be contrarian to say our home countries are easier than abroad. But I've long since stopped traveling for increased easiness and now I do it for increased quality.

Quote: (04-15-2013 05:54 PM)gadabout Wrote:  

Posts like this undermine the forum.
Sweden is the easiest country I've ever been to (including Data Sheet) = I got lucky, but she was a 6.
Edit*
Actually fair enough, you did say "I've ever been to".

Yeah. Just for the record I pass opportunities with 6s half the time unless they have some great asset like a very nice ass/tits etc.

Quote: (04-15-2013 05:20 PM)gandt Wrote:  

This thread is very misleading in many aspects. Good information on Linköping but if you are coming to other cities in Sweden (as an english speaking foreigner) expecting it to be like OP's original post you are gravely mistaken.

If you are coming to Sweden as a man of any nationality Swedish or foreigner and have game you will find it easier than Latin America. I don't think I've ever encountered LMR in Sweden. Flakiness is sometimes high but nowhere near Colombian levels, for instance.

Quote: (04-15-2013 03:31 PM)Midlands Man Wrote:  

Solo, what age are you and what were the ages of the women you gamed? This will help members who may be thinking about a trip to Sweeden.

True. I'm 30ish and most of the girls I dated were 18-25.

I don't like this post, either.
So you need game, but still
Quote: (04-16-2013 01:13 AM)solo Wrote:  

you can start to make out with a 7 seconds after meeting her IME.
When did you get a chance to display your game, champ? In mere seconds?
I'm not saying it didn't happen, but it must be your looks or your smell that is just irresistible to Swedish girls, and this may be hard to replicate by other forum members.

^Sorry I didn't have to time to ask for their facebook contacts first. I will remember to do that next time.

If you read the whole sentence my point was that there is nowhere else I've been where a 7 will sell herself that fast:

Quote: (04-16-2013 01:13 AM)solo Wrote:  

But out of the other countries Ive been to ... there's nowhere where you can start to make out with a 7 seconds after meeting her IME.

Of course it doesn't happen every time but it *never* happened to me in other countries. My game is confident approaching, aggressive and fast. Cave man game. Every now and then I pull off an indirect approach which I'm really satisfied with but those situations don't present themselves so often.

Western game theory really speaks to me. Every time I read a good post on game theory or an observation of female behavior I find myself nodding as it is just a mirror of my own experiences and thoughts growing up. So because of this I think the basis of Western game comes kind of easy to me and that obviously helps me in Sweden. Though by this forums standards I am probably still at beginner's level and there's still lots of improvements I could do. So I'm not trying to present myself as a big player here, quite the contrary.

Anyway...back on the topic of game in Sweden...You can't show any weakness or neediness here or the girls will have no qualms whatsoever throwing you overboard. Their shit-testing to detect betas is endless. In any conversation, they are constantly looking for information between the lines.

Solo - nice report!

No need to justify yourself, I have been there a few times and found it even easier.

Our New Blog:

I really don't agree with conclusions in this "report".

Rudebwoy, when were you in Swe?

Quote: (04-17-2013 10:48 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

I really don't agree with conclusions in this "report".

Rudebwoy, when were you in Swe?

Dude don't get so defensive man. I know you are a proud Swede and I am not dissing your country or the women.
I just don't understand why people get so up in arms about Sweden, guys come here and talk about Ukraine, Colombia, Thailand etc and nobody disputes the data.
To answer your question, I have not been there since 09. My buddy is currently there and begging me to come visit right now, trying to make it happen.
Bro, I envy you for living there.

Our New Blog: