rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Valleys and Peaks

Valleys and Peaks

Just thought I would take a moment to thank the people who post on this forum that keep me inspired and motivated on a daily basis.

Its been a tough 6 months since my humble move to distance Canada but I had a little moment this evening that just let me soak in how far I have come. And so much of that progress is directly related to the influence of the infomation and stories posted here.

Had a meet up just now with a very sexy, feminine 20 year old that I would rate as one of the hottest girls I have ever had on a date. She approached me with her number last week- 'something she never does'. Had a smooth little chat over at the coffee shop I work at right now and kissed closed on the street. Had her laughing the whole time and ran some solid game- all while sober and without spending anything. Meeting up again soon and I should get the bang for sure.

I can literally take apart that whole interaction from the initial meeting to that kiss and what will follow and put it down to so many little bits of Gold advice I have read here. From fashion and fitness threads to text and date game. From moving to Canada in the first place to the shot of AVC I had during my pre-date routine.

Putting Rooshs advice with the Gmanifestos not forgetting the Giovinny and Soup. Plus all the other posters on here who drop solid info on a daily basis.

Its nice to kick back every so often and enjoy the view at the peak after the effort of pushing through the valley (daily work at gym, fashion, health, business, game).

Thanks everyone from an up and coming Irishman!

Valleys and Peaks

Quote: (04-14-2013 11:26 PM)Irishman Wrote:  

Had a meet up just now with a very sexy, feminine 20 year old that I would rate as one of the hottest girls I have ever had on a date. She approached me with her number last week- 'something she never does'. Had a smooth little chat over at the coffee shop I work at right now and kissed closed on the street. Had her laughing the whole time and ran some solid game- all while sober and without spending anything. Meeting up again soon and I should get the bang for sure.

Good job, mate

Valleys and Peaks

Good work. Keep it up!

Enjoy the peaks, work hard and stay positive in the valleys.

To become good at anything requires hard work and dedication.

Keep working.

Don't forget to have fun!!!