rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female professor almost destroys man's life for saying "fuck"

He said "fuck" to another student. The professor overheard it and got "offended." She got him kicked him out of the class which would have ruined his financial aid had he not gotten a lawyer.

http://thefire.org/case/830.html
http://boingboing.net/2013/04/12/student...de-of.html

America, lol.

She thought she could send him to detention???

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

I profoundly doubt that the story is as simple as given in the article.

I also don't get why the dude decided to pick a fight with a lecturer. A simple, "Sorry ma'am, it was a slip of the tongue," would have sufficed. Instead he yelled back, "I'm 30! This is college! You can't do anything to me!" That was a stupid pointless battle to fight.

Anyway, the main qualification to be a paramedic is to be able to swear worse than a sailor, so I'm glad he got some extra practice with the f-word. Now he just has to say it after every second non-swear word and he will sound like a genuine paramedic.

Quote: (04-13-2013 10:29 AM)Thomas the Rhymer Wrote:  

Instead he yelled back, "I'm 30! This is college! You can't do anything to me!" That was a stupid pointless battle to fight.

I imagine it was less "yelling" in defiance, and more an incredulous reply.

I also don't get why the dude decided to pick a fight with a lecturer. A simple, "Sorry ma'am, it was a slip of the tongue," would have sufficed. Instead he yelled back, "I'm 30! This is college! You can't do anything to me!" That was a stupid pointless battle to fight.

Anyway, the main qualification to be a paramedic is to be able to swear worse than a sailor, so I'm glad he got some extra practice with the f-word. Now he just has to say it after every second non-swear word and he will sound like a genuine paramedic.

I don't think I'd be able to look at myself in the mirror having apologized in that fashion in this context.

Sure, maybe you'd have a point if he'd directly berated her... but it was nothing to do with her at all.

If I'm honest, it just sounds like she was trying to bust his balls - I've had teachers like that, but I'd never think of apologizing on behalf of their petty ideas about decency.

[Image: tumblr_lvde0usdsA1r653xto1_500.jpg]

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

I love my freedumb

I think someone has a problem with paramedics.

Or has a problem with free speech.

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Naturally, she got her B.A. from Mississippi University for Women...and she only has a master's degree, yet thinks she is hot shit.

http://catalog.hindscc.edu/content.php?c...&navoid=16

Barbara A. Pyle - English/Speech

A.A., Hinds Junior College; B.S., Mississippi University for Women; M.A., Florida State University; Mississippi College

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Why do you need a college English class in the first place if you want to be a paramedic? What's he even doing there?

Undoubtedly, I can appreciate the connotations of the male subjugation of the female inherent in the word "fuck," so I can see where she was coming from.

Quote: (04-13-2013 12:55 PM)JohnKreese Wrote:  

Naturally, she got her B.A. from Mississippi University for Women...and she only has a master's degree, yet thinks she is hot shit.

http://catalog.hindscc.edu/content.php?c...&navoid=16

Barbara A. Pyle - English/Speech

A.A., Hinds Junior College; B.S., Mississippi University for Women; M.A., Florida State University; Mississippi College

"College" in Mississippi is just a fancy for for High School.

Quote:Quote:

Gotta disagree with you here. Sounds pretty straightforward: Student is discussing class with another student after class, not in the room, professor was eavesdropping and tried to pull rank. Her rank doesn't matter outside of the class but her hamster doesn't know that.

She told him she'd send him to detention. It's college. She was making no sense(surprise!) b/c she felt bad and took offense to something that wasn't insulting her but the mark.

It's the age-old problem of women in the workforce: they can't leave their hamsters at home. They should be actively ignored or gamed; approaching rationally will fail.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Know any paramedics? They've got morbid senses of humor and don't take shit from anyone. His reaction is exactly what I'd expect from one. Plus, it's a bad idea pissing off a paramedic.

"Make a little music everyday 'til you die"

Voice teacher here. If you ever need help with singing, speech and diction, accent improvement/reduction, I'm your man.

Did you read the links?

Do you know anything about the lawyers representing him? Look into FIRE.

Do your own leg work, but here's what's going on in a few sentences.

College campuses (at the direction of women, minorities, and other "persecuted people") are enacting broad speech codes.

These speech codes essentially criminalize speech. You say the wrong thing, and you have to go before a panel (you usually don't get a lawyer and have no legal rights). You can get kicked out. At the very least, you gotta lick boots.

What's the bigger agenda?

Eliminate all offensive speech and make thinking/saying the wrong thing a crime. It's also a way to destroy your enemies. If everything is potentially offensive, you just wait until your target says the wrong thing.

Then you bring the speech code down on his head.

Maybe that's the world you wanna live in.

I sure as fuck don't.

What does event remind of you? Something similar, not long ago that caused a shit storm and where a guy was fired by his pathetic beta employer for making a joke about a dong with his male colleague while a femicunt who was not involved in the conversation overheard the joke? Aren't you guys noticing a pattern here?

1984 is slowly but surely coming...

Quote: (04-13-2013 04:48 PM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  

Student is discussing class with another student after class, not in the room, professor was eavesdropping and tried to pull rank.

Quote: (04-13-2013 05:43 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Did you read the links?

Fair enough, but outside of the free speech implications, I distrust anyone who feels he has to drop the 'I save lives!' line.

The people who are most likely to drop that line are the ones who help the least in real emergencies. I've never met anyone who proudly used that line who wasn't a slacker and a lier.

Thus the student earned instant distrust from me.

Guys who really save lives also know how many lives they lost. It's not something you bring up in conversation. No one saves lives without losing lives as well, so it's not a bragging point.