rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Winning A Gun Fight While Using a Bat

This guy is facing death or serious injury and fought for his life. And I finally figured out how to embed a video.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

It's really unbelievable how stupid most criminals are. Here is a guy with a gun, who doesn't seem to understand that it functions best with a little distance between himself and the target.

"This guy is fighting back with a bat...I'd better try to grab it so I can shoot him."

[Image: wtf.jpg]

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

This is in broad daylight.

And surprise, surprise this happened in Chicago.

Quote: (04-11-2013 06:03 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

Guns are bad. They should make them illegal in Chicago so the city will be safer [Image: laugh2.gif]

He probably didn't want to shoot the guy. I doubt it's all that easy to mentally cross the barrier where you are able to shoot someone.

That dude must have been on PCP or something. There's no way you can take an aluminum bat to the head like that and keep going. I was once sitting on a ledge waving a bat side to side and I barely hit myself on the side of the knee. That shit was sore for like a week.

Imagine if the guy with the bat was American. That motherfucker would be dead.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Quote: (04-11-2013 07:49 PM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (04-11-2013 06:03 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

Guns are bad. They should make them illegal in Chicago so the city will be safer [Image: laugh2.gif]

Being facetious?

I assume you are but not positive...

If guns are outlawed the bad guys won't be able to buy them!

Quote: (04-11-2013 09:33 PM)A War You Cannot Win Wrote:  

As the example of Chicago shows, if you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns.

This is the part where I refuse to engage in any kind of empirical/cognitative gathering of facts and instead repeat my initial statement even louder and more aggressively while outlandishly calling you a cisgendered racist.

Am I doing this right? I'm trying to go undercover here.

Wow. that's almost as stupid as the people who put their baby in the washing machine.

How else is the baby going to get cleaned?

Quote: (04-11-2013 04:05 PM)vinman Wrote:  

This guy is facing death or serious injury and fought for his life. And I finally figured out how to embed a video.

two coequal triumphs!

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

The guy was deflecting bullets with his bat. That's impressive. Like a light saber, but bollywood style.

I like how the criminals have guns but the store owner is only allowed a bat.

The criminal is probably from a disadvantaged background, so affirmative action dictates he should have superior weaponry when committing his crimes to put him on equal terms with the store owner working an honest job.

Quote: (04-11-2013 11:16 PM)A War You Cannot Win Wrote:  

The criminal is probably from a disadvantaged background, so affirmative action dictates he should have superior weaponry when committing his crimes to put him on equal terms with the store owner working an honest job.

Sarcasm.....

Gun goes off at 22 secs. Either he missed, or loaded with blanks? Strange.

Quote: (04-11-2013 11:33 PM)Norset Wrote:  

Gun goes off at 22 secs. Either he missed, or loaded with blanks? Strange.

I'm guessing he missed. It takes a lot of legit training hours to being able to accurately engage a moving and resisting target. When my unit was going through the Marine Corps' Advanced Urban Combat course it took us a whole month of 12 hour days for the average Marine to accurately engage and assess a
stationary target while moving with the degree accuracy expected in the course

When you're that close it actually become more difficult to hit a moving target because you have to make a grand change in angle. The second you have to swivel your body aiming becomes very difficult despite the proximity. At say 5-8m out the aiming correction would not be as high.

The store only was actually hit once in the leg.

Quote: (04-11-2013 09:34 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

As the example of Chicago shows, if you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns.

All the store owner had to do was put up a gun free zone sign, and the perps wouldn't have entered. DUH! Besides, Chicago already has "policies" against guns. They just need proper mid-level management up there to enforce those policies.

Quote: (04-12-2013 08:11 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (04-11-2013 09:34 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

All the store owner had to do was put up a gun free zone sign, and the perps wouldn't have entered. DUH! Besides, Chicago already has "policies" against guns. They just need proper mid-level management up there to enforce those policies.

I think some community organizers should be able to nip this problem in the bud.

That was the weakest use of a bat I've ever seen.

Quote: (04-12-2013 10:49 AM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

That was the weakest use of a bat I've ever seen.
And just as well too. Can you imagine the outrage if he had made a direct hit on that guy's skull and put him in the hospital or in the ground?

Did he hit the guy's gun hand when he took out the glass countertop? I still can't tell.

I think it's impressive the store owner got shot and help on swinging. Adrenalin can carry you through an extra five minutes, but now he'll be in a hospital for the next two weeks.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World