rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I need your help on travel destinations.

I am going to Ibiza for one week in July and have another week left to travel in August. (I know, its gonna be $$ and crazy, its something I have to see).

Here is my problem:

Croatia seems like silly time to me, I am too old to be chasing those babes around. The place has too much hype like Iceland. The women may be on high alert (guard)
Odessa – Seems like a Vegas trap with a bunch of babes trying to get my cash. Plus I am having a hard time pipelining there

Greece/Turkey/Italy – All I can see is aggressive men cock blocking and getting in my way or just being too damn aggressive.

Australia too far but the vibe was perfect for banging a new babe every other day. The guys didn’t care and were easy to fend off.

I banged a lot of Irish, Russian, Latvian, Australia babes in the past.
I am looking for a place where a “black guy” or American can walk in and babes will break their neck to get over and talk to us.

Any thoughts, I am trying to avoid places where it will be a zoo of men trying to get laid. What’s more low key, but can have a huge ROI? (Return on investment)

Quote: (04-11-2013 03:46 PM)+BMDT+ Wrote:  

I am looking for a place where a “black guy” or American can walk in and babes will break their neck to get over and talk to us.

I don't know if that place exists. But how is your Spanish? Colombia would be a good bet if you could speak Spanish. And in regards to not wanting to be in a place where there are tons of foreigners trying to get laid, avoid Medellin. Though I still think it's a good bet with gorgeous women, if you want to avoid foreigners than you don't want to go to Medellin. There are a million threads with just about the same question. Utilize the search feature.

thanks. I actually will be in Europe, colombia is def not my scene. Been there did all that crazy stuff, I was thinking malta again. I met some hot btchs there and banged some russians both p4p and free. I guess I just need to hit a spot thats hot, but dont go to the major city. Ya know? hit the 2nd and 3rd tier cities. Latvia seems like it will be fun or Tallin, Oslo or sweden. But I want a 24/7 vacation vibe, I was looking at Club Med in Kemer Turkey. But it will be all french and the language factor maybe an issue. Ibiza could be fun, as the island is big, I bet I can find dif scenes around there and then there is that island thats 20 mn from there by boat that is full of italians. But many of them dont know a lick of english. Croatia strikes me as iceland, they read the stories and know they are hot shit, I am not the one to be sweating those babes asses in the hot summer. lol

I will suggest you to hit Malta, Sweden or Poland. Very different places but very good too!

If you want to do a cultural vacation with good food, art and landscapes let me suggest Italy.
However, speaking about game and seduction, you are spot on about Turkey and Italy, a black guy hitting their women will probably get too attention.
Keep in mind that society in Italy it's still not very multicultural and open also becuase most guys here have never seen successfull black people. 90% of African guys work like street sellers, etc.
Sound strange I know, but I can't explain it very well with few words

Probably Ibiza is overhyped, it's a turist trap and we are not anymore in the 90s.
(I've never been there, this is just what I heard several times)

Her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola...

These days I work my own little magic and work on my day game. The girl having coffee by herself, or the girl working out at the gym. I tend to just approach girls that are sexy and cool looking. I always try and work out of a decent hotel with a bar or pool. This way if they come there, its easy to get them to the room. I don't wanna be somewhere where the girl is afraid to hit my room. In Malta babes would come to my room all the time just to watch TV and chill.

I tell you Germany sounds fun, and I can see a babe saying yeah lets fuck in the middle of the afternoon (with superior game). I don't want a place full of freaking tourist where they cant feel like a freak if they are local. I banged so many babes in australia that I would sit in my house with the curtains closed and the lights out trying to hide out from all that pssy I was banging. I hear Italy got some aggressive men, so a wing man could work there. I mean if I teamed up with a dude that was on the hunt. Malta has some real young tight twat babes from all over learning english. It was so easy to pull those little hot babes and day game was just str8 silly there. Plus they have all these different neighborhoods that you can choose from. The american thing is cool, there not a lot there.

Quote: (04-11-2013 05:20 PM)+BMDT+ Wrote:  

I tell you Germany sounds fun, and I can see a babe saying yeah lets fuck in the middle of the afternoon (with superior game).
Well it certainly won't be THAT easy.
Germans are quite mistrusting of overly forward strangers and strangers in general , as this is a society where social circle is very strong.

It can also be a hit & miss.
It depends on lots of factors, in this forum germany gets alot of mixed reviews.
What is for sure though, don't expect any beauty queens or marvellous bodies. This department is quite similiar to what you'd expect in the US.

Actually places like Ibiza are probably the best bet in the summer.
All the girls let loose because they're outside of their social enviroment.
Before considering germany, I'd rather go for another week of ibiza.. or mallorca for that matter, which will equal germany but with better weather and atmosphere , and less bitch shields.

Croatia and Iceland are two of my favourite places, I think your assumption is off.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (04-11-2013 05:39 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Croatia and Iceland are two of my favourite places, I think your assumption is off.

Rude Boy really? How do you rock Croatia? I know I will enjoy Ibiza for sure. Oh, and I will be in Montreal next weekend.

On Germany, it’s funny I just met a German woman in the elevator here in Pennsylvania. She looked very serious, but when I said I may visit her country one day, she blushed and smiled from ear to ear.

Those FKK clubs sound real cool. I have never been in a room full of naked Eastern European women. #Bucket list.

BINGO! South of Spain! I just found this thread on here. http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4763.h...ight=cadiz
[Image: banana.gif]

I think we had a player visit Tel Aviv. I want to go one day. I dont know how the weather is in Spring but you should look up the datasheet on it. I think you would do very well.

I loved Germany. I was at a military town though so alot of the girls been ran through by us. Great thing about women is that there are new models every year. You would clean up in the 18-23 range if your under 30. K-town was the shit.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

I just got back from Croatia, absolutely loved it. The girls are amazing and love to interact with you and everything is cheap. Hit up Zagreb, Zadar and maybe Dubrovnik.. you won't regret it. Already planning my next trip there..

I've been iceland too, but the two places have TOTALLY different vibes... impossible to compare..

Quote: (04-11-2013 08:14 PM)+BMDT+ Wrote:  

Quote: (04-11-2013 05:39 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Rude Boy really? How do you rock Croatia? I know I will enjoy Ibiza for sure. Oh, and I will be in Montreal next weekend.

On Germany, it’s funny I just met a German woman in the elevator here in Pennsylvania. She looked very serious, but when I said I may visit her country one day, she blushed and smiled from ear to ear.

Those FKK clubs sound real cool. I have never been in a room full of naked Eastern European women. #Bucket list.

BINGO! South of Spain! I just found this thread on here. http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4763.h...ight=cadiz
[Image: banana.gif]

Let's say I would return to both places in a heartbeat. Ibizia sounds good but I don't think I would like it for some reason, I don't like Techno or Electronic music.
FKK are brothels! I don't think you have to resort to that, German girls are good fun if you hit the right place.
Been to Spain and I am not a fan, that's just me.
I believe you said you want to travel in August, that is not really a good time to travel unless you are heading to beach towns.

Our New Blog:

Quote: (04-12-2013 12:05 AM)TexasMade Wrote:  

I think we had a player visit Tel Aviv. I want to go one day. I dont know how the weather is in Spring but you should look up the datasheet on it. I think you would do very well.

I loved Germany. I was at a military town though so alot of the girls been ran through by us. Great thing about women is that there are new models every year. You would clean up in the 18-23 range if your under 30. K-town was the shit.

K-town?

Our New Blog:

Quote: (04-12-2013 04:28 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Quote: (04-12-2013 12:05 AM)TexasMade Wrote:  

K-town?

Kaiserslautern

Quote: (04-12-2013 04:12 PM)Flying20pCoins Wrote:  

I just got back from Croatia, absolutely loved it. The girls are amazing and love to interact with you and everything is cheap. Hit up Zagreb, Zadar and maybe Dubrovnik.. you won't regret it. Already planning my next trip there..

I've been iceland too, but the two places have TOTALLY different vibes... impossible to compare..

Your gonna have to bust out a datasheet or bump a thread and tell us your experience. Got to give a little back to the forum. Very interested.

Quote: (04-12-2013 04:12 PM)Flying20pCoins Wrote:  

Can we get a Data Sheet?

I also heard Tel AVIV is sick.. Croatia details please... ):

Tel Aviv is awesome! But in August the weather gets hot, the temperature in Tel-aviv may rise to 42 degrees centigrade which are 108 degrees Fahrenheit mixed with 95% humidity.

Croatia is also good. Beautiful places, good food, nice , sexy girls, great nightlife.
I would not come to Norway unless you dont care about spending big $$$, really too expensive to have fun.

I wrote a datasheet on Israel/Tel Aviv awhile back, you can check it out here; http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5334.h...hlight=411

-Rdp

Quote: (04-13-2013 11:26 AM)rdp Wrote:  

Tel Aviv is awesome! But in August the weather gets hot, the temperature in Tel-aviv may rise to 42 degrees centigrade which are 108 degrees Fahrenheit mixed with 95% humidity.

Croatia is also good. Beautiful places, good food, nice , sexy girls, great nightlife.
I would not come to Norway unless you dont care about spending big $$$, really too expensive to have fun.

I wrote a datasheet on Israel/Tel Aviv awhile back, you can check it out here; http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5334.h...hlight=411

-Rdp

Yeah everybody is saying its gonna be too hot there. Do you have any information on Eilat, Isreal? I hear its like Miami out there. I am tired of the european scene, those girls know everyone wants their "PINK Prize". I want to experience an Arabian scene, those girls are freaking crazy hot. Croatian girls gotta know everyone wants their P****. I think I would go there on off season and catch them off guard instead. Elita???????