rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sitting next to a cutie in summer school ....

So Im in sitting next to this cute chick in summer school. We've talked breifly a couple of times, mostly with me making an observation about something she is wearing or doing, she laughs so I'm sure she is entertained. So any tips on how to capitalize on this situation? What would you guys do if you had six weeks to impress? On more fact this chick is constantly textin is this something that would deter you or not? Your thoughts please.

There is really no golden advice anyone can give, just work game, continue to be funny, try to find a way to "connect" with her about something that might interest the both of you, (music, films, working out, hobbies, etc.), suggest you go check out whatever you might both be interested in together (ie: art show, live music, coffee shop, etc.). Basically from my experience, if you "snooze you lose", so try to build on each interaction and get more connected. At some point you're going to have to make some kind of "move" by getting her number, getting her to hang out after class, setting up a date, etc. If she rejects you or you end up going out and things don't work out, it might be kind of awkward for the rest of summer school, but chances are it's worth it if you're attracted to her and you have sexual chemistry.

Is this high school summer school or college summer courses? This is pertinent info.

Constant texts? If a girl's into you and she's texting her BF, she'll deny his existence until your game gets weak.

If she's in high school summer school she got shitty marks, if she got shitty marks she's likely the type of girl that enjoys having fun. I would think that this (or something similar) would be an effective move for the high school summer school girl that's all about fun. My frame of reference here is a little limited as I didn't get a lot of tang in high school, but I do remember that lots of attractive girls loved to smoke weed (still do).

Edit: Actually, some girls in HS did go to summer school to fast track their credits so they could graduate earlier, keep that in mind.

College game is tricker. You don't want to be too aggressive and scare her off (she'll drop the course), but you don't want to be too passive (she'll shack up with the next man). It's a tricky venue, mos definitely.

When I was chopping a girl I would show up a little bit early and see what happens. This is a good college move because it lets you chat up the other girls, in addition to being a pretty decent little litmus test.

If you're hanging, solo, leaning on a pillar looking hard and she comes to chat with you, or you get a seat and she sits beside you (when there are 50 other free seats), she's at least a little bit interested.

After class you can always try to bounce her to the campus bar or coffee shop. Even walking together is better than nothing.

Game applies, just don't push too hard. Be cocky, be funny, touch her on the arm the odd time, crack on her, find something in common (if a girl in class has an iPod, ask if you can take a look at it, throw a neg or two in about her lame taste in music, but also notice that she probably has some good shit like Nas, James Brown or BRMC that you like as well, sneaky sneaky), slight vulnerability, be aloof.

Six weeks is enough time, but it's less than you think.

Quote: (06-23-2010 11:07 PM)Sketness Wrote:  

So Im in sitting next to this cute chick in summer school. We've talked breifly a couple of times, mostly with me making an observation about something she is wearing or doing, she laughs so I'm sure she is entertained. So any tips on how to capitalize on this situation? What would you guys do if you had six weeks to impress? On more fact this chick is constantly textin is this something that would deter you or not? Your thoughts please.

she is either an airhead or has a boyfriend [Image: icon_lol.gif]

jk

Quote: (06-24-2010 10:53 AM)Aylar Wrote:  

Quote: (06-23-2010 11:07 PM)Sketness Wrote:  

she is either an airhead or has a boyfriend [Image: icon_lol.gif]

jk

Which should make for an incredibly easy lay! If she's an airhead, shell bang easily, if she has a boyfriend, ha! How many times have I heard that one before? I wish every girl had a boyfriend, then they don't bother me after sex...and can run along home to him.

It always depends on the type of girl she is. But hear are my general keys to summer school.

The first 2-3 weeks of class, don't focus on her. Focus on the rest of the class. Establish your personality in the class. Make funny comments to the teacher, come in a few minutes late and say "sorry guys my gf went pyscho on me" . Error on the side of loud and obnoxoius. This will establish you as one of the class Alphas. Don't hang around to the beta geeks in class. Gently tease them about how you will need them to help you and in exchange you will introduce them to some cute girls. Girls will be attracted to the coolest guys in class. You gotta show that you are funny, fun , confident, and socially strong.

But, if she is a quiet, intellectual type, your strategy will be a different. If thats the case, tone it down and just make quiet witty comments about class and academic subject. It more important to find an intellectual connection with her and build the connection that way. Maybe study buddies? sharing notes? Ash her about the questions that she asked in class.

You gotta see what type of girl she is and react accordingly. As always, adjust your game to fit the type of girl.

Of course at the end of the day, the way you look is important. Make sure you dress in a way the compliments her style. (Then pretend that she is dressing to compliment your style).

I miss college. I should go back and get a PHD. For the girls of course.

Here was my trick in school:

Just be cool and look tough until test day comes.

When it does, tell her you need to borrow a #2 pencil. Break hers in half if she only has one.

Then tell her you need to copy her answers, because you didn't study. Don't actually use them, because you want to pass. You're building rapport. Have fun the whole way through. If you get caught, the teacher will want to talk to you in his office. Just be honest with him and let him know what you were up to. Say something like "didn't you see how hot she was?" He'll let you off.

Now you and the girl have your own exciting dirty little secret thing going. After the test, tell the girl you owe her one and offer a drink or a spliff. I went to a midwest college, and those people all smoked bad seedy weed, so most of the girls had never seen stuff like I had. It worked every time.

After she accepts your offer, take her to your dorm room, or the frat house if you're a douchebag, and have sex with her.

Aloha!

Quote: (06-24-2010 01:14 AM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

Is this high school summer school or college summer courses? This is pertinent info.

Constant texts? If a girl's into you and she's texting her BF, she'll deny his existence until your game gets weak.

If she's in high school summer school she got shitty marks, if she got shitty marks she's likely the type of girl that enjoys having fun. I would think that this (or something similar) would be an effective move for the high school summer school girl that's all about fun. My frame of reference here is a little limited as I didn't get a lot of tang in high school, but I do remember that lots of attractive girls loved to smoke weed (still do).

Edit: Actually, some girls in HS did go to summer school to fast track their credits so they could graduate earlier, keep that in mind.

College game is tricker. You don't want to be too aggressive and scare her off (she'll drop the course), but you don't want to be too passive (she'll shack up with the next man). It's a tricky venue, mos definitely.

When I was chopping a girl I would show up a little bit early and see what happens. This is a good college move because it lets you chat up the other girls, in addition to being a pretty decent little litmus test.

If you're hanging, solo, leaning on a pillar looking hard and she comes to chat with you, or you get a seat and she sits beside you (when there are 50 other free seats), she's at least a little bit interested.

After class you can always try to bounce her to the campus bar or coffee shop. Even walking together is better than nothing.

Game applies, just don't push too hard. Be cocky, be funny, touch her on the arm the odd time, crack on her, find something in common (if a girl in class has an iPod, ask if you can take a look at it, throw a neg or two in about her lame taste in music, but also notice that she probably has some good shit like Nas, James Brown or BRMC that you like as well, sneaky sneaky), slight vulnerability, be aloof.

Six weeks is enough time, but it's less than you think.

its college summer school n we're( me n her) both in college

Just build some rapport, make her laugh and have some other stuff going on. Tell her to come with you.

Listen to Giov. Tailor your game.