rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Best" Tatoos[PICS]

"Best" Tatoos[PICS]

[Image: ay102942030i-love-tatt-youa.jpg]
[Image: wrongfully-convicted-tattoo.jpg]
[Image: nike-tattoo.jpg]
[Image: lion-tattoo.jpg]
[Image: kids-drawing-tattoo.jpg]
[Image: east-side-face-tattoo.jpg]
[Image: cow-butt-tattoo.jpg]
[Image: bad-portrait-tattoo.jpg]
[Image: arm-crotch-tattoo.jpg]

"Best" Tatoos[PICS]

Is this beta?

EDIT: Jesus, that dude has a serious gum problem. Had something similar when I used to dip.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

"Best" Tatoos[PICS]

I'm rooting for the Islamic Extremists now.

"Best" Tatoos[PICS]

Tattoos are a sign that you have no individuality.

"Best" Tatoos[PICS]

Yeah. You know it's bad when you're one of the few guys you know without any tattoos.

"Best" Tatoos[PICS]

Quote: (04-10-2013 03:31 AM)soup Wrote:  

I always thought this in a way. Some people genuinely like them and have some cool tats, but I think a lot of people get them as a feeble attempt to be "individuals." I felt like it eventually just got to the point where it was almost more individualistic to not have one.

"Best" Tatoos[PICS]

Quote: (04-10-2013 03:36 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

I always thought this in a way. Some people genuinely like them and have some cool tats, but I think a lot of people get them as a feeble attempt to be "individuals." I felt like it eventually just got to the point where it was almost more individualistic to not have one.

I agree. I always felt that people with tattys try too hard to be "individualistic" but they inadvertently just end up being more like everyone else with a tatty. People nowadays get them for the wrong reasons. There are some original tattoos out there for the right person, but even then just having a tattoo nowadays is not original, no matter how cool your tattoo is.

And don't get me started on chicks with tattoos... fucking trashy as hell, especially visible ones on arms, back, neck etc.

"Bitches ain't nothin' but hoes and tricks"

"Best" Tatoos[PICS]

Quote: (04-10-2013 10:23 PM)Gemini Wrote:  

I agree. I always felt that people with tattys try too hard to be "individualistic" but they inadvertently just end up being more like everyone else with a tatty. People nowadays get them for the wrong reasons. There are some original tattoos out there for the right person, but even then just having a tattoo nowadays is not original, no matter how cool your tattoo is.

And don't get me started on chicks with tattoos... fucking trashy as hell, especially visible ones on arms, back, neck etc.

True, but tat's on a girl have the benefit of letting you know how slutty she is.

even one or a handful of small discrete tat's distinguishes a girl from her friend whose skin is unblemished by ink. the one hidden tat says - she's done the LTR thing and wasn't promiscuous most of her life BUT she's definitely slutted it up and gone home with guys from the local bar. you'll only see this tat when you're hitting it.

"Best" Tatoos[PICS]

I remember a couple co-workers were talking about there tats and asked me if I had one. I said no. They said "well there not for everyone". If they weren´t my coworkers and I had to keep things civil I would have gave them an earful. At least half of all people under 30 have tattoos. Its no more an act of rebellion than littering. And the stupid shit people get permanently marked on their body is really nuts. If I could buy stock in tattoo removal business I would be rich because that business will be booming for years to come.

Best advice I ever heard about getting a tattoo. If you have an idea of something you want wait a year and if you still want it go get it done because after that long of a waiting period its less likely you will have regrets.

[Image: cool-ice-fail.jpg]

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

"Best" Tatoos[PICS]

Quote: (04-10-2013 10:42 PM)bacon Wrote:  

Best advice I ever heard about getting a tattoo. If you have an idea of something you want wait a year and if you still want it go get it done because after that long of a waiting period its less likely you will have regrets.

That makes sense. I actually did briefly think it would be "cool" to get a tattoo when I was younger and single after an LTR ended, but luckily never did. One reason is that I followed that advice (waiting a while after having a supposedly great idea for a tattoo). Now I would never even consider it.

"Best" Tatoos[PICS]

Quote: (04-10-2013 10:32 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

True, but tat's on a girl have the benefit of letting you know how slutty she is.

even one or a handful of small discrete tat's distinguishes a girl from her friend whose skin is unblemished by ink. the one hidden tat says - she's done the LTR thing and wasn't promiscuous most of her life BUT she's definitely slutted it up and gone home with guys from the local bar. you'll only see this tat when you're hitting it.

Yeah, I am not saying I wouldn't tap a chick with tats. Of course I have and I will. But I would not consider seriously dating or getting into a LTR with a girl that has many visible tattoos.

I am not sure whether non-visible tats make a girl "scream" slut automatically. My Russian ex-gf ended up getting a small lower back tattoo once we were dating for a while and I was the 3rd guy she ever slept with (supposedly). She just wanted to get it because that's something she liked and wanted. She was a bit forward and if she wouldn't have had a very long LTR before me, she could have been promiscuous possibly. Who knows? I didn't necessarily like, that but it was actually a lot of fun cuming on it and rubbing my cum into it. After a while, I got bored with it and I ended up making fun of her "tramp stamp" lol...

"Best" Tatoos[PICS]

[Image: Macc+Grace.jpg]

"Best" Tatoos[PICS]

As if the list weren't long enough, I'd never marry a girl who has a tattoo.

"Best" Tatoos[PICS]

This whole site is a goldmine for bad tattoos:

http://ratchetmess.tumblr.com/tagged/tattoo

[Image: tumblr_mht9j67KYm1rqcu9eo1_400.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mkuie5KX3t1rqcu9eo1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mjxk56Ai641rqcu9eo1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mhxb4l5bQf1rqcu9eo1_1280.jpg]

"Best" Tatoos[PICS]

Quote: (04-10-2013 03:09 AM)POHammer Wrote:  

[Image: lion-tattoo.jpg]

I could not stop laughing at that cheap lion tattoo.
How would you feel if you had just got that amateur tattoo then someone showed you the expensive professional lion tattoo.
Close to suicidal?

Anyway they both look ugly and the owners will certainly regret them as they get older.

Girls should be an ornament to the eye, not an ache in the ear.

"Best" Tatoos[PICS]

I know a few bitchy, college educated Americunts with one or two small tattoos who are actually really prude... yeah I know what the rebuttal is, trust me they are actually are really lame.

Not every bitch with one tattoo will suck your dick for a quarter.

"Best" Tatoos[PICS]

[Image: attachment.jpg11058]   

[Image: attachment.jpg11059]   

"Best" Tatoos[PICS]

A kid I went to school with who thinks he's a tattoo artist did these:

[Image: attachment.jpg11061]   

This is supposed to be jesus [Image: lol.gif]
[Image: attachment.jpg11063]   

[Image: attachment.jpg11060]   

"Best" Tatoos[PICS]

Quote: (04-10-2013 10:32 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

The only girls I give a pass to on their tattoos is the cheesy little butterfly or star tattoos the Brazilian girls have on their foot or somewhere cute like that. Yeah, it's corny and they all have them, but if it's just one and small, I think they make it look cute. It's a Brazilian girl thing.

"Best" Tatoos[PICS]

[Image: Bad-Tattoos-Buddha.jpg]

[Image: Bad-Tattoos-Jesus-Will-Ferrell.jpg]

[Image: Bad-Tattoos-Tramps-Stamp-Lick-It.jpg]

[Image: Bad-Tattoos-Tiger-Woman.jpg]

[Image: badfacetattoonose.jpg]

Gucci mane's was pretty bad

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThdFsAWBa1gPKhRr8QB7R...-B-lE8bGv_]

I find Eyeball tattoos very creepy.

[Image: Black_eyeball_tattoo_01_(848-white)_1010.jpg]

"Best" Tatoos[PICS]

I can't believe that some of these are real. Beyond belief. That chick that looks like a tiger or something... WTF... like are you ever going to go out in public like that?

First time I`ve heard of or seen eyeball tattoo... creppy as fuck!

I`ve seen some "cool" eyelids tattoos though... let me find a pic

"Best" Tatoos[PICS]

Look into his "eyes" lol

[Image: attachment.jpg11070]   

Or her "eyes":

[Image: Fake+Eyes+Eyelid+Tattoo+Design+Girl+Creepy.jpg]

Idiot:

[Image: attachment.jpg11071]   

Lil wayne or whatever:

[Image: 1_373045.jpg]

Scary (and dumb) as fuck:

[Image: attachment.jpg11072]   

Okay on to some bitches... Would you hit it?
I'd blast a load over her "dragon" lol [Image: tard.gif]

[Image: attachment.jpg11073]   

Megan Fox side: (look at her quote)

[Image: attachment.jpg11074]   

fox's back:

[Image: attachment.jpg11075]   

"Best" Tatoos[PICS]

Personally I think tattoos look ridiculous on guys.

I like girls when they get the tattoos that go from the side of their foot up their ankles. They can look pretty cool with a short dress / heels and add some spunk to their appearance.

"Best" Tatoos[PICS]

I find all of these tattoos stupid and disgusting. I don't know if it's worse on women because no one expects a man to be perfectly aesthetically pleasing, but I guess I'd be sad if women wound these things a turn-on on guys.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

"Best" Tatoos[PICS]

That isn't a real picture of megan fox. I saw her at a beach not too long ago and she didn't have tattoos on her midrift.