rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reading eye contact and vibe for those looking for LTR

For someone who seeks the simple boy meets girl, they are mutually physically attracted, they click, get along and enter an LTR, model, how should one interpret eye contact or lack of reciprocity in a smile or a bad vibe?

I get that if you are seeking a ONS, vibe, eye contact, whether non-existent, negative or positive, is irrelevant, you approach no matter.

But if you are looking for an LTR with a girl who is actually also physically attracted to you, then my impression is you should hold out for positive eye contact and/or vibe. This aligns with Roosh's recent post about reading the approachability of various targets.

I do find that in my city, Toronto (not to open another hate on Toronto thread), the existence of positive eye contact is a pretty rare thing (at least for non-male model types like myself, I do recall walking with a friend of a friend who was a male model, and girls literally waved or smiled at him as he walked by in Toronto). In my case, most girls either ignore completely (no eye contact), or look away when eye contact is made (negative).

For those looking for an LTR, do you push past negative vibes or eye contact or absence of eye contact or do you wait for positive eye contact or "vibe"?

I don't think you could find whether a girl wants an LTR from eye contact.

You'd have to establish yourself with her before a LTR would even be considered.
It could take weeks or months ,depending.