rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Romania loves Roosh. One brand NEW TV interview with Roosh

[Image: banana.gif]

One more new TV station featured interview

http://www.digi24.ro/stire/Roosh-V-scrii...elor_93763

The title:

"Roosh V - The American Writer who wants to find out the secret of
conquering romanian girls "

Enjoy [Image: idea.gif]

The presenter says only good things about Roosh.

She says nothing about controversial, sex or scandalous.

Digi24 is the first Television in Romania that transmits in High Definition standard.

Way to go Roosh ! This is your year and now you have a very nice portfolio
of TV interviews and national mass media appearances, growing nicely every week [Image: smile.gif]

At the beginning the reporter says "This is how the expert in pickup Roosh starts a discussion with a girl"

At 01:27 - 01:31 The presenter also says "It is no surprise that the american writer had mindblowing/outstanding success "

After this you pretty much have to write Bang Romania Roosh.

It's like the mob "I thought I was out and then they puuull me back in"!

[Image: KxhF2mp.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

[Image: tumblr_mehumoifaT1rmvduao1_500.gif]

[Image: icon_worship.gif][Image: icon_worship.gif][Image: icon_worship.gif][Image: icon_worship.gif][Image: icon_worship.gif][Image: icon_worship.gif][Image: icon_worship.gif][Image: icon_worship.gif][Image: icon_worship.gif][Image: icon_worship.gif]

Observations:

1. Good new forum word: "româncelor."

2. Roosh's indirect day game sounds a lot like mine (or vice-versa). Nondescript and air-tight.

3. I love how Roosh takes every opportunity to drag DC across the coals.

4. A version of Roosh's infamous "robot walk" has made a return. @1:05

5. Nice talent in Romania.

5. Amazing piece overall. Roosh looks good, has great on-screen presence, and is getting the recognition he deserves.

[Image: attachment.jpg10981]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

What the reporter says:

The American writer Roosh V, well known for his books about the art of seduction, is now in Romania, after being in over 25 countries worldwide. He will remain here for a few months.
The data he collects will be assembled and packed in a new guide for men.

"I come from a town where it is very difficult to conquer women and they do not even look good. They have no style, their hair is clipped short" he said.

The american writer will stay in our country at least two months to find the secret of conquering Romanian women.
So far, Roosh V has been in over 25 countries across the globe.

"I compare to all the cities where I was. For people who buy my books, I must build an overview about here, based on my experience and how it compares with other countries" he adds.

No wonder that the writer has such a resounding success.

Roosh V has written 14 books so far and the next, he says, could be about how to seduce women in Romania.

[Image: tumblr_m7ar9cg04W1qcs7kp.gif]

[Image: Chuck_Norris_Approves.gif]

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

[Image: tumblr_m1rkzpHj1n1r6aoq4o1_500.gif]

[Image: 36243-slow-clap-citizen-kane-orson-w-jpBA.gif]

Grabbed the video for youtube purposes. Feel free to DL it here:

http://www.4shared.com/video/Wb7DDXzJ/DI...rul_a.html

edit: looks like the dimensions got fucked up

is it possible to download it / keep the high definition from the original video, and put it on youtube also in the same quality - High Definition ?

[Image: h9w3kbO.gif]

I'm on a 3G internet connection, so I can't view it for some reason. [Image: sad.gif] Anyone got the link to the download? It's hidden pretty well in the code.

The Rookie found it and he has it I think [Image: smile.gif]

Keep contact with this reporter from Digi24 she obviously likes you very much [Image: wink.gif]

Okay I see it via TheRookie's link.

They cut quite a bit, but it wasn't so bad. "As a man of science.." [Image: lol.gif] I decided not to troll too hard.

What did the other interviewees say? There were two guys and one female getting interviewed.

Quote:Quote:

4. A version of Roosh's infamous "robot walk" has made a return. @1:05

I'm still practicing.

"Cuceritor de profesie" means "Professional Conquerer"

The fat guy (probably he has no success with women) says hesitantly:

"I am not really the type who picks up only on the street... maybe in social circles,
If I like a girl, I put to work my charm"... actually that is a way of saying that he has no clue and no plan [Image: smile.gif])

The second guy says: "We go to a tea, a coffee. I put a rose on the table, a flower specific
to what the person prefers..." His words make not much sense, these two guys were obviously
surprised and nervous they didn't know what to say...

The woman is a pshychologist and she talks similar to the two guys - saying stuff very general : " Men can read advices from books and then adapt the advices to what their parents educated them, personal history, etc..."

The input of the two guys and the psychologist was useless in my opinion, it only showed that they were unprepared for the questions, so the main idea of each of their answers is the same : "Well.... uhmm.... it depends... I don't know "

[Image: t0kLc0c.gif]

Roosh, this should be one of your targets in Romania:

Alexandra:

185,251,966 YouTube views [Image: wink.gif]

They asked them how they go about approaching.

First guy : I'm not the kind of guy to approach on the street. Usually in social circles. If I like a girl I start working my charm.

Second guy : At a tea/coffee. A rose on the table. A flower that the girl likes.

Woman ( psychologist ) : If the men read about advice from a book , ulterior they pass it thru their own personal filter. Everyone understands in their own way , depending on what they learned from others , from personal history , education from parents.

Wow that psychologist makes sense!

Congratulations Roosh, this is hands down the most positive and cheerful TV coverage ever. In Ukraine they attacked you like hell, in Romania they praise you